collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show from the 80s  (Read 201 times)

Offline Mar1978

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/mariosp
Show from the 80s
« on: April 24, 2024, 03:10:44 AM »
I know this is a long shot, but I am trying to find a title of this animated series? from the 80s I assume.
It could have been a mini series (not sure about that) it looked a bit MLP G1 style of animation (perhaps more detailed as I remember)
It was 4 children, the oldest was a girl, and the youngest a baby brother who was crawling. And there were another girl and boy in between the siblings.
So somehow those children were on a magical adventure outside of their home in another land? maybe. I remember a scene they were underwater. I don't remember any of the magical creatures I assumer were on.
I hope this rings a bell to anyone :)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Show from the 80s
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 05:06:00 AM »
That doesn't sound familiar to me. Hopefully someone can help :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline WeetabixPony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:03:26 PM »
Little Rosey, perhaps? That was early 90's though. Maybe I'm way off, but because of the family and the oldest being a girl (and there was a baby too, if I recall correctly) it came up in my head. :P

Offline Mar1978

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:05:05 AM »
WeetabixPony, thanks for the reply, no unfortunately that is not it. The older girl was probably Megan's age? I watched the show sometime in the 80s in my country, so it could have been 70s? The look though of it was more 80s cartoons but not as comic like.

Offline TarkanDragon

• Fancy Pants Baby
  • Just your average 80's dragon boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:07:56 AM »
I know this is a long shot, but I am trying to find a title of this animated series? from the 80s I assume.
It could have been a mini series (not sure about that) it looked a bit MLP G1 style of animation (perhaps more detailed as I remember)
It was 4 children, the oldest was a girl, and the youngest a baby brother who was crawling. And there were another girl and boy in between the siblings.
So somehow those children were on a magical adventure outside of their home in another land? maybe. I remember a scene they were underwater. I don't remember any of the magical creatures I assumer were on.
I hope this rings a bell to anyone :)

Hmm... Well I mean I haven't heard about this show before either but then again I'll keep on eye on it. Although I would briefly mention that D&D had a similar MLP G1 style, not sure if that's the one since it does feature humans mostly. but I don't recall a mini series about this. But can't wait to see. I mean I doubt it was moon dreamers or any other Sunbow animation that has that. But I can assure it's not by Sunbow, I don't know.

Let me know if any because I'm curious what's this about. And hopefully it would be found.

Offline Mar1978

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:00:06 AM »
 TarkanDragon, although I am not familiar with Dungeons and Dragons. it seems the humans in it, were part of that world?
The children of the show I am looking for, were living in "our" world, kind of like Megan and her siblings, but it wasn't a ranch. It must have been in a city. Before they somehow went to the "magical world" or land or whatever it was.
Another clue I have, there was a scene, the crawling little brother was talking in a babylike way, not making sense but still talking, and that somehow put them in danger when some bad guys heard/saw him.

Offline WeetabixPony

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:12:51 AM »
WeetabixPony, thanks for the reply, no unfortunately that is not it. The older girl was probably Megan's age? I watched the show sometime in the 80s in my country, so it could have been 70s? The look though of it was more 80s cartoons but not as comic like.

Ah, too bad it wasn't the one you were looking for. I hope someone else has an idea, good luck! :D

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 06:17:21 AM »
Could it be Bobby's World?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-J4Myp-7Zk

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:32:28 PM »
I don't know what it is, but I know that here in the UK we had a bunch of shows when I was a kid that had been made in European countries and translated into English for us here (or made here in the UK). So it may well be a European series of some kind that was translated and shown in your country?

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal