collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90384 times)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #540 on: August 13, 2016, 03:58:13 PM »
Got my first Pikachu today!

I hatched him from an egg while walking round the park.

I squeed rather loudly and jumped about (to the embarrassment of my BF, but he's used to me now though!) and the teenagers need by all reached for there phones saying "quick she's caught a Pikachu" I apologised and told them I'd hatched him and they looked quite disappointed.

:blush:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 13, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »
I made a thing, if anyone would like it!  This is a googledoc, and you *should* be able to copy it?( I haven't tried to share any before...)  You can plug in the levels of your Pokemon and see the possible evolved CP levels, Minimum, Maximum, and Average. :)  I put in a few levels of 500, to show how it works.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IHKE0CghuTbhNsWFQYF4Cv4OusPeRJ8pNB9XgqjfCgM
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 16, 2016, 10:04:49 AM »
Caught a Vulpix, but ran out of Pokeballs trying to catch Charmander. Hatched my first egg into Caterpie. Hanging around the local pokestop filling up on Pokeballs.

Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 10:06:09 AM

There are plenty of Drowzee at my job! :lol:

Mine too, but they're the employees.  ;)

I'm convinced that's how Drowzee come into existence. We have a ton of both.

:lmao:

Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 10:06:33 AM

Got my first Pikachu today!

I hatched him from an egg while walking round the park.

I squeed rather loudly and jumped about (to the embarrassment of my BF, but he's used to me now though!) and the teenagers need by all reached for there phones saying "quick she's caught a Pikachu" I apologised and told them I'd hatched him and they looked quite disappointed.

:blush:

Love pkw xxx

That's funny. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:06:33 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile

Michiruchan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #544 on: August 16, 2016, 07:55:06 PM »
sadly our house is a weedle,pidgey and venonat nest. My work has drowsy (ick) and horsea sometimes. I wish I could get a dratini someday! everyone in my family has one!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 16, 2016, 08:08:49 PM »
Seeing the spawns change up is super exciting. I was undecided if I wanted to Pokemon hunt on my lunch from work, and I'm SO GLAD I did because I caught several that I have never seen spawn around here before today. I caught Ponyta, first time I've even seen her on the radar, I caught Cubone, A FREAKING CHARMANDER FINALLY (I've only EVER hatched one, they are just not around this water Pokemon area), and I caught a Seel which again never spawned around here.

I was so happy I went hunting. loll

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 16, 2016, 08:37:31 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/15/pokemon-street-signs-pop-around-city/oXU3iORYLM11NWTwWvn8kN/story.html

This one on the other hand makes me  :doh:
http://www.techspot.com/news/65984-michigan-couple-pokmon-go-turned-neighborhood-nightmare-sues.html
(Don't read the comments at the bottom unless you want to go  :enraged: )

sailorstitch

The people in the second article are RIDICULOUS. For one, Go now has a statement box to NOT trespass; that's what we call a disclaimer in legal world. They've covered their butts. They tell people to not trespass, not be a nuisance, not use the game while driving, avoid dangerous areas, and be aware of their surroundings while playing. They're on solid legal ground... also, all the Go players I've seen where I live? All nice, friendly, sociable, and respectful. No one leaves a mess, no one harasses people.... Many of their claims sound like lies....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2016, 01:19:53 AM »
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/15/pokemon-street-signs-pop-around-city/oXU3iORYLM11NWTwWvn8kN/story.html

http://www.techspot.com/news/65984-michigan-couple-pokmon-go-turned-neighborhood-nightmare-sues.html

sailorstitch

Lol had to read the firey pony second link. Wooooow. If they live on a "private" area, why would there be so many pokestops near there!? Its not like Niantic chose that specific spot to be a pokestop, the pokestops are kind of based on Ingress stops. Why cant they just file some paperwork to have the gyms and pokestops removed!? I dont think they have really tried like they say they did. My manager made our work a Pokestop, it took a few weeks but its now a pokestop. Someone could just do the opposite, ask to remove it if you dont like it. That will get rid of the Pokémon trainers because I personally as a player, stay away from areas unless there are gyms and pokestops! Even so the only thing ive seen players do is catch their pokemon and leave, no one sticks around and vandalizes stuff- too many pokemon to catch in new places! LOLOLOL.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 01:26:57 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2016, 06:19:15 AM »

sailorstitch

The people in the second article are RIDICULOUS. For one, Go now has a statement box to NOT trespass; that's what we call a disclaimer in legal world. They've covered their butts. They tell people to not trespass, not be a nuisance, not use the game while driving, avoid dangerous areas, and be aware of their surroundings while playing. They're on solid legal ground... also, all the Go players I've seen where I live? All nice, friendly, sociable, and respectful. No one leaves a mess, no one harasses people.... Many of their claims sound like lies....

I've been reading about this couple in the Michigan Pokemon GO group--they are a nightmare and have verbally assaulted many players. However, there are a bunch of jerks who don't play and go around shooting off fireworks and making a mess just so GO players take the rap. It's crazy ridiculous. I've heard differing stories on the park having 'close at dusk' hours and needing a pass to get in/private property, so I have no idea since I don't live near there. Honestly, though, just submit the paperwork to remove the Pokestops like the cemeteries have done, and quit being jerks. That goes two ways, since Go players are leaving trash/cigarette butts everywhere.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2016, 09:25:22 AM »

sailorstitch

Not to mention they're trying to sue Nintendo when Nintendo has nothing to do with the game.

sailorstitch

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #550 on: August 17, 2016, 11:32:07 AM »
Mum caught her first Pokémon today :lol:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 17, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »
Woo hoo, I got my second 10 km egg yesterday, and squealed loud enough my friend thought there was something wrong. :blush:  she said "You never squeal like that!!"

I can't wait to see what hatches from it ...but if it's another pinser, or an eevee I will be sad, eevee especially because they are extremely common here, I've  caught 49 of them, and even a couple wild jolteons and flareons.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 17, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
I just got a phone that's compatible with this! I'm enjoying it so far, though I think I much prefer the traditional Pokemon games. XD

Is there a way to tell how far away a Pokemon is from you in the "Sightings" box or if you're getting closer to it? From what I've read, there are (were?) footprints somewhere that indicate the distance, but either I'm missing them or they're not there anymore...
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 17, 2016, 06:38:11 PM »
I just got a phone that's compatible with this! I'm enjoying it so far, though I think I much prefer the traditional Pokemon games. XD

Is there a way to tell how far away a Pokemon is from you in the "Sightings" box or if you're getting closer to it? From what I've read, there are (were?) footprints somewhere that indicate the distance, but either I'm missing them or they're not there anymore...

They aren't there anymore. The feature was removed a couple of weeks ago or so. It was exploited and glitchy - one or both of those reasons may be the reason they removed the feature.

|My Collection|

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 21, 2016, 04:44:41 PM »
There's a park just a few towns over that has soooooo many Pokestops, including a trail along the river that has lots of water-types. We've gone there twice this past week. I'm also excited because my friend joined Team Instinct, so I'm not alone in that anymore!

Speaking of Instinct, got my tank a little while ago... I love it!

Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal