collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44435 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #960 on: May 21, 2013, 01:16:45 PM »
Someone translated on tumblr. Here's the Dance Class 5 Pack Translation:

the quintuple collection of dance class. the monsters are ready to take one of their favorite classes in monster high. the dance class! obviously. each monster brings their unique style to the class. Lagoona Blue is a monster that looks modern and graceful in her cute ballet outfit. Operetta is ready for her dance track .Rochelle Goyle is here to rock and nobody can do the robot like Robecca Steam. Gil Webber can dance with all or just make a few moves on his own! the collection includes five dolls dressed in an a dance class outfit and comes with dance class bags. dolls do not stand alone.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 21, 2013, 01:50:05 PM »
I may be a bit off, but this is what I got for the Music Festival 2-pack and I <3 Fashion dolls:

The monsters love a party, and the music festival guarantees a frighteningly good time. These two best friends are going to dance all night! Clawd Wolf is ready to rock and howl, looking fierce as usual, and Draculaura is to die for in an incredible outfit that hogs all the attention. Each doll has a backstage VIP badge. Dolls do not stand alone.

The monsters of Monster High love being fashionable, and these two monsters are ready to start the match! Each one comes with outfits that are characteristically to die for. Choose between fiercely modern Clawdeen Wolf, or the or the spectacularly dressed Scarah Screams. A character from a previous edition! Each sold separately.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:59:19 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 21, 2013, 03:08:30 PM »
More like

The monsters love a party, and the music festival guarantees a frighteningly good time. These two best friends are going to dance all night! Clawd Wolf is ready to rock and howl, looking fierce as usual, and Draculaura is to die for in an incredible outfit that hogs all the attention. recycled accessory mix with some genereic skirt thrown onto her. Each doll has a backstage VIP badge. Dolls do not stand alone.

Couldn't resist, she still looks cute ;)
Can't wait to see the new Scarah! She's a must-have for me.

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 21, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
More like

The monsters love a party, and the music festival guarantees a frighteningly good time. These two best friends are going to dance all night! Clawd Wolf is ready to rock and howl, looking fierce as usual, and Draculaura is to die for in an incredible outfit that hogs all the attention. recycled accessory mix with some genereic skirt thrown onto her. Each doll has a backstage VIP badge. Dolls do not stand alone.

Couldn't resist, she still looks cute ;)
Can't wait to see the new Scarah! She's a must-have for me.

Ha! So true!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 21, 2013, 03:49:25 PM »
Yay Scarah! Do want!

Gil's shirt makes a lot more sense now. In the earlier pictures he looked like a disco ball for some reason.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 21, 2013, 04:19:47 PM »
I love that Scarah...o_o she's so much prettier than the Comic Con one and I adore her outfits!!  So much want.

Today I searched two TRUs for Bloodgood and Twyla but no luck.  I wonder when the east coast will see the new dolls.  :(

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #966 on: May 21, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
Tropical Sunset I just noticed you're from NJ too! You're the first fellow jersey person I've seen.  Heck yea!! *FIST PUMP*!!!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 21, 2013, 04:47:25 PM »
I love that Scarah...o_o she's so much prettier than the Comic Con one and I adore her outfits!!  So much want.

Today I searched two TRUs for Bloodgood and Twyla but no luck.  I wonder when the east coast will see the new dolls.  :(

I know how you feel :( It seems like the East Coast is always last to get new things (or at least here).
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 21, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »
Yay Scarah! Do want!

Gil's shirt makes a lot more sense now. In the earlier pictures he looked like a disco ball for some reason.

Haha, yeah, he totally did XD Much better now. I'm still not entirely keen on him, though... really hoping I'll be able to get just Rochelle loose, then I won't have the dilemma of To Keep Gil or Not To Keep Gil  :lol:

It's so funny that Rochelle's dance style is rock... when it doesn't look particularly rock to me...  :lookround: But I think she looks PERFECT and hey, who am I to deny Mattel their gargoyle/rock puns  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Sparrowberries

« Reply #969 on: May 21, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »
Considering my TRU has STILL got Fearleading Cleo, Lala & Ghoulia in, and lots of SS Ghoulia's shelfwarming, I fear it might be forever before I get to see any kind of new releases at all! :C

I <3 Fashion Scarah... she will be mine. But not for a long while, it seems. /camps in MH aisle like angry troll/

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #970 on: May 21, 2013, 05:24:07 PM »
Is the ToysRus Scaris 2 Pack with Cleo and Lagoona Still floating around?

I just got one in the mail a friend picked up for me.
Cleo and Lagoona are Gorgeous and would love to have a second set. So i was wondering if they were still around since since the ToysRus Here just opened and haven't seen them their yet. 

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 21, 2013, 05:33:39 PM »
Considering my TRU has STILL got Fearleading Cleo, Lala & Ghoulia in, and lots of SS Ghoulia's shelfwarming, I fear it might be forever before I get to see any kind of new releases at all! :C

I <3 Fashion Scarah... she will be mine. But not for a long while, it seems. /camps in MH aisle like angry troll/

My TRU is the same, we're backlogged with Venus :huh: I go to Argos for the non-exclusives they tend to get them faster *joins you camping at TRU, waiting for Headless Headmistress*

Sparrowberries

« Reply #972 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:16 PM »

Cleo and Lagoona are Gorgeous and would love to have a second set. So i was wondering if they were still around since since the ToysRus Here just opened and haven't seen them their yet. 

Yeah we have an absolute ton of them, for £30. There's at least 20 shelfwarming, I checked today. I was tempted, but I'm saving up for a holiday so I can't splurge! D:

animal_lover

« Reply #973 on: May 21, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »

I still have mine for sale if you're interested!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #974 on: May 21, 2013, 10:22:09 PM »

I still have mine for sale if you're interested!

Thanks but don't have the funds at the moment and would prefer if i can pick it up locally for once lol.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal