collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Army Swap ***FINISHED!!!!!***  (Read 110341 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Army Swap
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
NoD you are totally making me LOL with your spending spree!!  :lol:   :happy: 

here's my answer to the last question :

How do you feel about So-Softs? Collect them or no? This includes customs.

I think they are cute :lovey:  I have SoSofts in my fave pose army already (and since I have every Hasbro pony in my fave pose I am of course fine with  duplicates of any pony in my armyincluding the soSoft ones   ;)  ) . A pair of SoSoft Chief and Ringlets customs would be pretty awesome but I'm not sure that would even be possible :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
I don't mine MOC ect....  Nirvanas always welcome special Argentinas styles...  I love loud colors.   
How do you feel about So-Softs?  Collect them or no? This includes customs.
I pickie on my SS...  I don't very many due how pickie I can be.   Actualy SS customs I have seen are actually would be cool!

Offline Meru-desu

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.co.uk/merudesu
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 03:51:02 AM »
MOC/Nirvanas: Id die for a MOC, but i dont think my partner would want to afford one, so im not expecting one ^^ Any Nirvanas are welcome, though again I cant see mamy of those coming into the swap limit either.

If you want to send me one really expensive pony you can, if you want to send me lots of ponies you can, its up to you and ill love it whatever  :biggrin:

So Softs: I have one, but Im not going to turn more down, this is an army swap after all. And one of my army ponies doesnt have a So Soft version, so custom softies are most welcome.

I have now got one pony for my partner, and am waiting to pay for another. Im also stalking an ebay listing right now for a third. I sorta wish my partner would post just once to answer some questions though, all ive got atm is her original swap form! Never mind though... ^.^

'Not all those who wander are lost' - J.R.R.Tolvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
kien

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 04:09:51 AM »
I have for now one pony from the main army for my partner, one is still at my pony dealer and there is one at ebay, which ends today or tomorrow and I hope I will win it.
But I have 2 ponies for the other armies of my partner and anotherone is on the way(I'm sure my partner will love it).

I have one extra and will make some crafty things in the next days

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 04:26:08 AM »
 :blush:  I'm prolly gonna sound really weird here but I really cannot wait to start  gift wrapping my partners stuff!!  :P    *is excited*   :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 08:46:22 AM »
I hope my ponies will start arriving soon... one has. the most important one (so far). ^^'

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 08:52:38 AM »
NoD you are totally making me LOL with your spending spree!!  :lol:   :happy: 

You may lol, but I feel a bit like crying if I stop and think on it too much. It's bad  :yikes: 
I mean it's awesome for my partner, and I'm happy to do it. I knew going in that I had no real budget for this. But yeah... it's okay. If I just stop now, it's okay! The money is gone, and I have still paid all my bills, and it's all okay!

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »
I have finally been able to shop for my partner :D

MOC/Nirvanas - I am open to either of those (though I prefer Twilight Sparkle loose), and I am super happy with either one fantastic pony or a bunch of ponies.

SS- well since Lofty is a so soft I am definitely open to SS. I would also be open to custom SS (I don't think I have any yet!)

From old thread -

Tshirt size - Large is good

Space - I have plenty of space so bring on a big box or a little box (either way valerie is going to stuff herself into it LOL)

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
I'm so annoyed at myself because I had a of couple great ponies on my watch list, but I wasn't able to get on eBay at the time they ended so I missed out.  :mad: I have to have faith that more will show up though.

:toot: on eBay!!!

Oh and to answer the SS question - I LOOOOOOVE SS ponies, and SS Lickety Split is on my wishlist. However, I am rather picky about them. I prefer them to have nice, thick flocking with few rubs, and I know that can be hard to find. Honestly, I'd rather have a SS Lickety with white hair and perfect flocking than pink hair and poor flocking. So don't stress if you can't find one, partner!

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
:blush:  I'm prolly gonna sound really weird here but I really cannot wait to start  gift wrapping my partners stuff!!  :P    *is excited*   :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:

Not at all Ringlets!  I love how everything comes together at the end and I get to add the finishing touches! 

I think I'm done shopping for ponies off of Evilbay; too much of a hassle!  And some of the prices they're charging are kind of steep in comparison to arena members. <_< Yeah, I think I'll keep my business here, lol. ^_^

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »
I'm also waiting for a lot of ponies to come in for my partner. But finally the first pony arrived. Yeah. :)

Questions from the old thread:

Tshirt size:
Medium or Large

Space:
I've enough space - anyway how big the box is to come in. :)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 02:26:34 PM »
I knew going in that I had no real budget for this.

For me, the swap limit is always a minimum spend! How far above it I go is only limited by my bank balance!

How do you feel about So-Softs? Collect them or no? This includes customs.
I do like So Softs. My core army though is NSS because that's what I had as a kid.

MOCs/MIBs:
No. They're too expensive but also, I'd want to open them.

Nirvanas
For the BBBWW army I think they're too expensive. However for the D&P ponies, I think I paid about $20 for my Argie Songster, so maybe that's more realistic! If my partner can find one I'd love it (any condition)!

What I would say though is that I've just created more space for my D&P army! I can fit at least another 6 ponies on there. Plus I want accessories!

I have a dream that one day, I will have a large dance and prance army.

I have a dream that one day, they will all be complete with accessories.

I have a dream that one day, all of the ponies will have working mechanisms, and that they will all dance together to Mambo Number 5.

Offline TwilightWhispers

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • ~.:*sparkles*:.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 02:51:42 PM »
Yay! My army swap pony count is 3 atm ^^ & I already got some great extra stuff & I finished my first custom =]

About the MOC/Nirvana question:
I suppose a Nirvana Sparkler or Gusty that is not Italian - or even a MOC is way over the swap limit, so I don't expect one ^^. I'm fine with everything my partner will get for me - so  :lookround:  I won't say no if my parnter decides to get just one more expensive pony but I'm also happy with a bunch of "normal" ones  :biggrin: .

How do you feel about So-Softs?  Collect them or no? This includes customs.
I have a baity SoSoft Gusty - so I'm fine if my partner likes to look for a SoSoft Gusty & I'd also love a SoSoft Sparkler custom ^^.

...Oh, & as I didn't post any pics of my army ponies yet  :blush:  I'll do this now in the new thread.

PPPics  :cool:   :P :

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:22:42 AM by TwilightWhispers »

Thank you Moonbreeze, for my wonderful sig & shenanigans for my cute avi!

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 03:40:39 PM »
Nice pics TwilightWhispers!

My pony count right now is 3 with 2 on the way.  I'm still looking for that one special pony though!!

I think I missed the space question from the other thread -  I have no space issues here, whatever my partner wants to send will be loved.

Do you like moc or nirvana ponies - Of course!  but most are probably more than the swap limit ?  I'll be happy with whatever my partner sends me :)

Do you like so-softs -  Yes and so-soft customs would be awesome too.

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
T-Shirt Size Usually Medium!

Space I'm not really sure what is meant by this, but if you mean do I have lots of space for ponies then yes! Well, Not really but I always make room for new ponies ^_^

I think for pony count I have 3 on the way. I would like to find a few more though!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal