collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what are your pony procrastinations?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: what are your pony procrastinations?
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »
Not so much procrastination as other priorities GETTING IN THE WAY of sorting and cataloguing (have had, for a year now, a nice app with which to do that, but it has all of ten ponies in it so far...) and deciding how best to display them in the little space I have for them (enough to justify a pony room, or at least half of one, if we had an extra room...)!

Ooh, mind if I ask what app that is, Moonstars? :) I'd love to have a list of what ponies I have when I'm out shopping!

Yes, please! You have no idea how often I've wished for something like this. :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2014, 08:53:12 PM »
Not so much procrastination as other priorities GETTING IN THE WAY of sorting and cataloguing (have had, for a year now, a nice app with which to do that, but it has all of ten ponies in it so far...) and deciding how best to display them in the little space I have for them (enough to justify a pony room, or at least half of one, if we had an extra room...)!

Ooh, mind if I ask what app that is, Moonstars? :) I'd love to have a list of what ponies I have when I'm out shopping!

Yes, please! You have no idea how often I've wished for something like this. :)

Sorry, haven't been apying attention!! lol It's called ProCOllect. It has some quirks, but it suffices. You can import pics right into it and can get pretty detailed in what you put in. I *think* there is a free version that you can try out with.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2014, 09:08:51 PM »
Besides the usual failure to clean, style, and photograph my ponies? I've actually started working on my pony fursuit again after ignoring it for over a year. I left it for too long and now I hate the half-finished head. A much better one is coming along nicely, but it's soooo much work! Why did I ever think this was a good idea?! :drunk:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2014, 02:17:46 AM »
I really need to finish rehairing. Some ponies have been waiting for years. I also need to note down which ponies I have, havent updated my catalogue for the past three years. Yesterday I finally rearanged the ponies after we changed the shelves in the beginning of summer. Doing that I realised some ponies need their hair redone but I guess that will take another year or so to actually begin with. I'm such a bad pony mom.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2014, 04:58:31 AM »
Cleaning!
I LOVE cleaning ponies and brushing their manes and tails, but actually starting the task is a different story. :lol:

I also need to take inventory of my collection and sort out which ones I want to keep and which ones I don't, but.. that'd take me forever... and my collection isn't even that big :lookround:
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

appleponygal

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 07:33:33 AM »
Same. I get tired as I travel alot (living between two places at the moment, it's surreal) & I gotta clean them tonite! :lol:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2014, 08:55:50 AM »
Ugh, I have a lot of plushies to sew but my FIL is in town from overseas and that's where all my attention is right now. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal