collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what are your pony procrastinations?  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
Re: what are your pony procrastinations?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 04:09:53 PM »
I have a few ponies that need a spa, a few customs that need completing and a few pony art projects to finish. But I like to think of it as something to look forward to rather than procrastination...hee hee :biggrin:

I did just reorganize my pony shelf which I was totally procrastinating for a while.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »
i have a bunch  that need cleaned, and a best wishes that still needs rehairing
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »
Procrastinating on moving my workshop, as the floor and walls in the room I'm moving into needs scrubbing (for which I will need to wear a respirator, as there's mold growing on the wall; ick)

Procrastinating cleaning the house so I can have the space to actually sort and catalog ponies, much less clean them. >_<

Procrastinating making pony shelves to put my ponies on once the above happens (or even before *laughs*), but I'll need a piano hinge to finish it, as I'd like to cover the front with some clear plexi so Mr. I'm-going-to-knock-stuff-off-your-shelves-until-you-get-up-and-feed-me doesn't damage my ponies. ;)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 06:10:38 PM »
For me that has been photographing the girls, and getting a herd count, I am finally working on it. I also need to go though the play sets and see what I am missing.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 06:33:19 PM »
Listing things on eBay. The photographing, and the inspecting for listable flaws, and the price deciding, and the invoices and the shipping... well, okay, I do enjoy the shipping. Tape rollers make cool noises.. But the rest can be kind of tedious.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 06:45:48 PM »
Dusting, putting away my newest, and cleaning those that need it. And for the longest time, cataloging the collection. I was doing good through G3s, but died off after, so I have 3.5 and the NBCs, plus the entire G4 to go through.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Sweet Tooth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 07:26:17 PM »
Cleaning! Some of them have some gunk inside that I really need to get to... I'm slowly working my way up there...  :lookround:

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 10:16:55 PM »
mostly I get it done right away, but I Kinda want to stop getting loose ponies :) LOL  Mocs still get cleaned when they arrive but is not a longer process as a loose pony LOL :) I have 3 ponies on the Spa right now, hair getting conditioned , it used to be few hours on conditioning, but lately I let the conditioner dry and then I rinse them and get their hair done :)  These ponies are not new ponies, I'm going to some of my G4s that I opened back in 2012 and giving them their first spa :)

Im a little quily of this! Ive been keeping mine in the box latley even though I love love love to give them a spa day! My problem is time, Im only home when its time to go to bed!  Agreed, much easier to dust/wipe off a MoC or box!

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 07:38:02 AM »
Oh, a blog, a guide, finishing cataloging my collection. Still need to gather everything I no longer need to sell. I have a couple boxes to of ponies to clean as well from months ago.  My ponyroom still needs work. At least I got the walls painted, flooring installed and UV film and curtains over the window. Just need to buy blinds, trimwork and shelving.

Procrastinating on moving my workshop, as the floor and walls in the room I'm moving into needs scrubbing (for which I will need to wear a respirator, as there's mold growing on the wall; ick)

Sorry this is so off topic, but if there is visible mold on the outside of the wall, the problem usually stemming from inside the wall (water infiltration) please have a professional look at this to be safe, as you would likely still be breathing in mold even if you clean the surface. *hugs* :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 07:39:53 AM »
Definitely rehearing. I have a few ponies with haircuts or missing tails and I've just put them on the collection shelf and left them there. I figured if I were looking at them I'd remember to do it (as opposed to leaving them in a box somewhere) but nope!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 08:05:23 AM »
Cataloguing my collection.  Been working on it literally for years.  This is the first year I've actually started to feel like I'm making progress.  Slow...slow...slow progress...

Elf

This. Since Ponydex went down I've started doing the whole thing over again and the process is quite slow. :/
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 03:03:37 PM »

Rehairing, I have some bald ponies that have been waiting to get restored for years. :yikes: I'm also planning some alternate rehairs because I love browsing through the rehair thread, but haven't really got round to doing that either yet.

Ugh, this for me too. I've finally gotten around to doing several rehairs of ponies that have been sitting bald on my shelves. There's always more though.

Elf

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 11:14:16 PM »
Well I have loads of pony brags from the past few months but can't be bothered to take pictures and post them here especially since I have let it pile up.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 11:52:31 PM »
Spa day for the rust-tailed ponies... it takes so long to take out a tail, un-clamp it, wash it, re-clamp it, and put it back in the pony, the ones who need this procedure tend to sit in my 'to be washed' pile the very longest! Now I have a whole pile of rusty-butt ponies... :yikes: Help me!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 12:43:51 AM »
ugh, I have some of these...

rehairing and partially repainting a Bubbles. I have been planning her since early last year, and was finally able to find a perfect Bubbles for the project this March - and I never even got to order the hair yet. it's mostly the hair which makes me procrastinate, and that is because I want to order more hair but want to spare shipping fees by ordering just once. I really need to get my butt down and finally make a list of hair I want, because even if the order's been placed it still takes some time to arrive, and I can't even start before that...

finishing a custom fakie whom I originally entered in the Pimp Yo Fakie contest earlier this year. she's still not completely finished :/

some months ago I found a nice hot iron and discovered the fun of hair straightening with it (on dolls). now I realised that also the hair of some of my ponies can be cured this way, so I'm planning to give some otherwise clean ponies of mine a hairdresser day.

and yes, I've also been planning to finally catalogue my collection, I need to do that as well.

EDIT: I got myself so worked up on this that I finally sat down, sorted my hair needs out, and placed a hair order :P
now I'm happy, this thread actually helped a little with going forward in my procrastinations ^^
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:34:23 PM by Loona »

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal