collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Will G4 Minty be Bundled with a DvD( thanks to HawaiianRain  for the idea)

yes
40 (85.1%)
no
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Possible G4 Very Minty Christmas  (Read 2640 times)

thekozmicpig

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Possible G4 Very Minty Christmas
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 06:35:16 PM »
You know something? I keep thinking back to (I think it was Meghan McCarthy) tweeting that the Season 4 premier will have 90s references in it, and considering Minty (at least the design they are using) and Wysteria are both G3 ponies, and G3 was made in the 90s, maybe they will show up to, you know, get the kids caring about them before they hit the shelves.

Kids will probably want glittery Wysteria anyway, cause SHINY! but hey, might as well try to shill them a bit.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
Oh I cant wait to see it :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2013, 07:33:52 PM »
Yay! It does look like they're reissuing it, because there's nothing on IMDB pro about a new Pony movie. What a great holiday treat..

Plus, (as far as we know so far) there is no Christmas in the G4 universe. I think a reissue is most likely, but they could always pack G4 Minty with it.

Unless the movie has a crazy plot where Twilight breaks the universe with magic and G3 Minty travels to Equestria and teaches everyone about Christmas.

Which would be a very odd film, considering how many Christmas traditions are used in Hearth's Warming Eve celebration and we get an hour or so of Minty discussing the birth of pony Jesus Christ.

Good point :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2013, 07:41:48 PM »
You know something? I keep thinking back to (I think it was Meghan McCarthy) tweeting that the Season 4 premier will have 90s references in it, and considering Minty (at least the design they are using) and Wysteria are both G3 ponies, and G3 was made in the 90s, maybe they will show up to, you know, get the kids caring about them before they hit the shelves.

Kids will probably want glittery Wysteria anyway, cause SHINY! but hey, might as well try to shill them a bit.

G3 was originally started in 2003.   Ponies made in the 90's would be the tail end of G1 and the beginning of G2

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2013, 07:41:54 PM »
in my personal opinion... it doesn't actually make any sense to me to package a G4 pony toy with a G3 DVD =/

I would agree. But Hasbro does not!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

MidnightVelvet

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »
It's okay if they don't remake the film, I just want Minty to be released.

I agree, no matter what, we still need a minty!
I know this may not happen, but what if this DVD was packed with the Minty A variant? O.o

I wish the would! I don't really care much for type B variant

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »
It's okay if they don't remake the film, I just want Minty to be released.

I agree, no matter what, we still need a minty!
I know this may not happen, but what if this DVD was packed with the Minty A variant? O.o

I wish the would! I don't really care much for type B variant
Eh, I had to roll with the B variant XP. I'm not gonna have my boyfriend pay $400+ for a pony >_< especially a one that's the size of a G3 baby (even I wouldn't pay that much for a SINGLE pony if I had a job). I admit, the A variant resembles her G3 mother more than the B variant, but there's so many ponies one can get for $400+ :/
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal