collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cute Husband Moment  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Ligress

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart! (art is not updated but I am active to respond there!)
Re: Cute Husband Moment
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2012, 09:32:58 PM »
DAWWWWWWWWWW <3
~ Have facebook? Selling or buying a custom pony, vintage toys  or pony extras?~
* MLP Extras for sale **http://www.facebook.com/groups/CUSTOMPONIES Vintage Toys BUY SELL TRADE *
Avatar Icon by L Correia My Ponysona Ligress

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »
my bf encourages me to buy pony's in fact hes what got me into pony collecting he collects stuff himself  and introduced me to the toy collecting wold pony's are not all i collect but its always nice every ime he gets moneyhe buys me something for one of my collections :) and allows the ponys to be displyed proudly in our room  :lovey:

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »
So many wonderful stories, everyone! It makes me all warm and fuzzy reading them.  :biggrin:

My boyfriend is very supportive of my "addiction" and is my good luck charm when I go pony hunting. I think he secretly gets as excited as I do when I ask him to come with me. He's found me many G1s including Daddy Apple Delight (his very first hunt), Lovebeam, TE Sweetpop, 2 Sundances and a Windy Plushie!

Just yesterday, we were at a Flea Market in a neighboring town. It is known for having some large toy stalls and I've had luck there before. We walked to the back and ducked into one of the large stalls with toys in various piles. I started digging through a bin and after finding nothing, look over to see my boyfriend loading his arms up with ponies. We ended up finding a Goldilocks, SHS Wildflowers, Windy and some super cute fakies. He even cuddled them while I paid the seller. I'm so happy I have a pony-hunting good luck charm!  :lovey:
*~*Jahlila*~*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2012, 11:07:51 PM »
These stories make me smile!!  It's great to see so many supportive significant others out there.

My husband claims he hates my ponies, but he really doesn't.  He built me my own pony room (sort of - he finished off a section of the basement for me), and he built me a pony cabinet with plexiglass cut-outs so I can see my ponies AND protect them.  I'll be getting a picture of it posted as soon as I get my G1s all in there and displayed properly.

Also, when I first started talking about getting into Nirvanas, I told him how I thought the Argies were super cute.  Well, turns out he started looking on eBay for them and found Baby Sparkles (light blue, pinkish hair).  He surprised me by buying her, because he wanted to buy me "my first Argie."  ...Let me just say that he paid more than she was worth, but I told him that she was perfect and he got a good deal.  :)  I love Baby Sparkles...my first (and only at this moment, lol) Argie.

He says he hates all ponies except the Big Brothers, but I think he's lying ;)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 12:59:52 AM »
Awww!  Hold onto that sweetheart!  All such sweet husband stories!  I wish I had a story to share.  My hubby isn't crazy about my pony fetish.  He thought it was cute at first but now I think he's afraid they are going to take over!   :lol:
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
Gah! I know I just recently posted a story here, but my goodness my man is such a sweetheart!

A couple of days ago he received a package ( he collects transformers and bobble heads himself, so this happens a lot and I didn't take much notice. )
Then he tells me in a panicked voice "Did you look in the living room? Something is really different, you have to go and see."

I go in there and there's this big orange box in my pony display case. It's a G1 Applejack Bobblehead! Super adorable!

He laughs at how excited I get and says he loves my 'new pony expression'.

Of course I went on and on about how thoughtful and spontaneous he is and the reply I get is....

"You know what I don't love about you? Your sense of entitlement. I never said this Applepie (He keeps misremembering her name ) was for you! I do collect bobble heads you know!"
And walks off with the pony, hahaha

He gave her back though, he just likes to tease me  :drunk:

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 03:46:26 PM »
Ha ha ha ha! Sukeile, your husband sounds like a riot! Mine teases me, too. Silly boys.  :lol:

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal