collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.  (Read 3302 times)

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The moment of silence thread for lost or destroyed ponies.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »
For my only two softies I owned: Parasol and Starshine.  I got to take them to church and so other kids stole them off the pew.  My dad helped me look and ask all over the church, but we didn't get them back.  I cried so hard.  And for my two favorite childhood ponies whom I saved and have vanished in storage, Flutterbye and Masquerade.  Maybe I will find them!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 07:29:32 PM »
I know I had some Calico Critters I had in a special box I placed with the Christmas decor... I searched for them every year in that box and couldn't find them,  Lo and behold, I had moved said special box to the spring decor for some unknown reason (and I never used the spring decor until this year).  I thought I had accidently sent them all to the thrift store since I knew I went through that box and got rid of half of what was in there!  I was so thrilled to find them!  Perhaps some of you will find your lost ponies someday.

I would like a moment of silence for the only 4 mlp's I owned as a child... Lickety Split, Romper, and TTT Sniffles and Snookums.  I have no idea where they went, and am certain I sold them at a garage sale as I know there were a number of toys I listed to sell and some I ended up putting in a bag and NOT selling... found those.  Ah, my ponies... I bought replacements when I started collecting, but it still just isn;t the same.  :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
lol. thrown out, yes!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Brightsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »
For all my ponies who were thrown out because I took good care of them.. (Long story)

I would like to hear this story, Moongazer.  It sounds like a tale I'd like to hear. 

A moment of silence for Ruby Lips, her blue friend who's name I don't remember anymore, the rest of my G1 & G2 ponies who were lost amongst various moves... and also for their Barbie friends who they shared a dream house with.  ;-;

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »
a moment of silence for my 100+ childhood pony herd that my mother sold to a neighbour for $25 on my first day of high school.

Offline Opalescence

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 08:31:11 PM »
Roseluck, I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry I lost you.

I hope you've been found by some little girl who takes better care of you than me.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »
:hug: to everyone on this thread.

A moment of silence for my original childhood Wind Whistler who I lost at the mall when I was four or five.  I cried for days; I've rarely lost a toy before or since.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 08:42:10 PM »
A moment of silence for the various G3s  I lost during my childhood, like Fizzy Pop, Sparkleworks, Skywishes, and Shenanigans ):

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »
*bows head in memory of my McDonald's Fluttershy backpack clip that went missing last Saturday* *sigh*

Another moment of silence for my glittery yellow glow in the dark fakie pony that I loved so much when I was little and will no doubt never be able to find another of again.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »
A moment of silence for my early childhood ponies that got thrown away by my Step mum when I was 4 or 5 I had, Parasol, sunbeam, baby Palm tree, Bubbles, a Seapony, a pink fakie with blue stars and I think maybe Oakly. I also had a yellow sunshine fakie and a diaperina green fakie. The yellow sunshine fakie was the only one who I had left because I only took her home and left the rest at my dads place. I went back the next week and looked for them, but never found them. I looked for them every week, until one day my step mum came in and said she threw them away. :cry: :sad:
I was crushed, they were my very favourite toys. I'm happy to have most of them replaced, but still doesn't quite feel the same.
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 10:16:54 PM »
It's very sad to think about this!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:26 PM »
To TAF Sundance,

I hope wherever you're living now is beautiful and warm, and has lots of sunshine for you to change your hair with! Megan misses you, but she's found one of your sisters to ride on, so she's managing all right! (She probably thinks you got the better half of this deal - her hair is kind of a frizzy mess, sorry Megan!)

Much love,
Snapdragon

(I think I must have had her as a kid, because I had Megan and they came packaged together, and I sort of recognized her when I went cruising Dream Valley as a teenager; but who knows?)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 11:00:41 PM »
They weren't officially mine so I don't know if it counts. But I still sigh over the two big brother ponies being sold for 50 cents each at a swap meet not too long ago that I passed up because I was both embarrassed for buying so many other ponies, and also cause a couple other girls were looking at them. I don't think I'll ever get a big brother now without a hefty price tag attached :(

Offline nearlyheadlessnayy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 01:35:07 AM »
A moment of silence for my lost box of childhood ponies, who I only kept one of,
But I am starting to loose hope of ever finding them.. :(
*Thanks Tinrobo for my avatar! <3**

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »
Not a pony but when I first started collecting I bought a G1 Bow Tie mirror from eBay. Unfortunately, the seller went on holiday and left it with a friend to post out. Not only did they send it to the wrong buyer they did not package it up properly so it got smashed in transit. I got my money back in full, obviously! but I still grieve for that poor mirror!

Also, my childhood ponies whom I sold for 20p each at a jumble sale when I was 12... I hope they are safe and well and living with one of you guys! xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal