collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: sweetie blue? a new pony?!  (Read 13342 times)

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: sweetie blue? a new pony?!
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2012, 12:06:32 PM »
What? Has there been UK only bonus ponies?? What have I missed? Any unicorns I should know about? :shocked:

There's one unicorn bonus pony that was only found in Europe, Australia and Mexico, Rainbow Flash-
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you don't have Target stores in your area, you may have also missed Starbeam Twinkle:

Those were/are both available here too, so no UK exclusives? (Starbeam Twinkle is so damn expensive that I haven't gotten her yet, she's available in TRU).
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2012, 12:19:53 PM »
Those were/are both available here too, so no UK exclusives? (Starbeam Twinkle is so damn expensive that I haven't gotten her yet, she's available in TRU).

oh wow, I guess Rainbow Flash went to more International locations than I'd thought ^^ Also- you have the Starbeam Twinkle set at Toys R Us?! You're SO lucky :O when something is a 'Target exclusive", us Canucks never get a shot at buying them in stores :[ But if you've seen both of these unicorns around where you live, there are no other bonus/exclusives that you're missing out on :)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »
Yes! Another blindbag into brushable!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2012, 01:08:08 PM »

oh wow, I guess Rainbow Flash went to more International locations than I'd thought ^^ Also- you have the Starbeam Twinkle set at Toys R Us?! You're SO lucky :O when something is a 'Target exclusive", us Canucks never get a shot at buying them in stores :[ But if you've seen both of these unicorns around where you live, there are no other bonus/exclusives that you're missing out on :)
I never managed to see Rainbow Flash or Daisy Dreams in stores (TRU had them) because someone went and bought them all (yes, all of them, from all the stores, one person!!). I got mine from France (amazon). The Starbeam Twinkle set is the only Canterlot-item I've seen being sold here, no Luna or Celestia stuff.
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
DEAR HASBRO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE RELEASE SWEETIE BLUE FOR ALL TO BUY. THANK YOU.
we all want her so badly.

you can never have enough cupcake ponies i agree, specialy that she has to be mrs cake aka cupcake from the show so all the better reason make her into a toy

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

jojodeen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »
I saw her earlier today on eBay and liked the colours. :) Very similar colour world to Star Swirl. Though if they do release this one I really hope they change the cutie mark. It'd be a shame if she and Cupcake both had the same one. :(

Offline Ainadae

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2012, 03:46:09 PM »
A couple more cupcakes to her cutie mark, (and a heap of styling mousse) and she'd be Mrs. Cake!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal