collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: sweetie blue? a new pony?!  (Read 13343 times)

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
Re: sweetie blue? a new pony?!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 01:21:47 PM »
Waaaaant. I've been trying to find a regular sized Sweetie Blue for months!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Lon-san

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
We saw this gal months back already, so her popping up again is a good sign that she will be released soon. Either that or she's a convincing fakie. I think re-using a cutie mark already is a strange move.

I do have a lot of ponies that look like "spare parts" ponies.  She could just be made with starswirl's body, applejack's eyes, and cupcake's cutie mark.

She is a cutie, though.

Nope. Star Swirl is an entirely different blue. This little babe is more like Dash's color with the molds and eyes for Applejack.

I'm still hopeful for her. I have plans for a few of them.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »
I, for one, welcome all cake and cupcake themed ponies!!!!!   :cheer: ....not that I am biased, or anything  :devious:

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »
Adorabe!! NEED this one...

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 07:46:07 PM »
well hasbro need to release her, we need a blue earth pony. and she is really pretty!

There is a blue earth G4, Star Swirl! She's one of my faves :heart:

Lon-san

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »
well hasbro need to release her, we need a blue earth pony. and she is really pretty!

Doesn't count if the majority of the pony loving world can't buy her at the store. I'm not counting Skywishes as the truly pink peg we need either for that reason.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 03:39:43 AM »

Doesn't count if the majority of the pony loving world can't buy her at the store. I'm not counting Skywishes as the truly pink peg we need either for that reason.

Lol...a pony doesnt count if you cant buy her in the US? Wow...I hope that doesnt spread to G1 you knock out a lot of pretty UK/Euro ponies and all those Nirvanas!!! Oh dear....

The more I look at her the more the tinsel is putting me off...why do I like tinsel on G1s and 2s but cant love it in later gens...weird!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2012, 04:42:51 AM »
Probably for the same reason as I don't like the look of it - it looks like it takes up over a quarter of her hair and appears rather greasy and ratty :(

Other than that, I like the color scheme, especially with that lavender streak

Lon-san

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2012, 04:36:28 PM »

Lol...a pony doesnt count if you cant buy her in the US? Wow...I hope that doesnt spread to G1 you knock out a lot of pretty UK/Euro ponies and all those Nirvanas!!! Oh dear....

The more I look at her the more the tinsel is putting me off...why do I like tinsel on G1s and 2s but cant love it in later gens...weird!

I don't mean "not available in US" I mean not available to the majority.  The UK has gotten bonus ponies, the US has gotten Target exclusives. Anyone not in those areas doesn't get either one and I find that a real downer. I don't consider a pony race/color variation to have been truly "done" untill it's put out in a line that more than the few can get. If Sweetie Blue is put out as a single at some point, She will be the first blue earth pony that someone in, say, Canada (My home and native land.) can outright buy without a trading partner or a credit card.

The G1s and their variants are a whole other beast and it doesn't really bother me. I'm at peace with the fact that I will never own one of those awsome purple Daddy Apple Delights from Columbia. The limitedness combined with the big price tags forms a wall. But the G4s? "You want a Daisy Dreams? Why didn't you say so! I know a store with PILES of them! 8 bucks AND you get another pony! Where? In Wales....a 5 hour plane ride away.  XD "

Me: :razz:
(No idea what the actual prices are and I HAVE a DD but you get the point, eh? ^^; )

I hate tinsel as well but I click my tweezers in anticipation for you, Sweetie Blue. I even have a hairstyle picked out for her. :lovey:
If that tinseled yellow unicorn baby with the purple hair was the forerunner of the orangeish baby unicorn in the Flower Filly set though, maybe it won't even make it to the final product.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:39:20 PM by Lon-san »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2012, 09:53:06 PM »
She's so cute! I hope she's released! In my perfect world every single blind bag has a brushable counterpart... :P

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2012, 07:51:26 AM »

LOL my wallet would love me if I had your attitude xD I've blown a little over $100 to obtain just 5 ponies - Starbeam Twinkle, Star Swirl, Luna, Daisy Dreams and Rainbow Flash- shipping costs are killer. I somehow don't regret getting them despite their collective price, I just adore them all so much ;^^ But I'm on the same page as you- I'd be freaking overjoyed if Hasbro knocked it off with this 'exclusive' BS. I'm SO grateful for US and European Arena members who re-sell the exclusive ponies and sets at cost <3 I can't wait until we have Target stores here, and the words "Target Exclusive" will no longer make me recoil. I wonder how much a Skywishes is going to take me out ;P I'm definitely going to wait for the "MUST HAVE" flurry surrounding her to die down before I buy her, though. I'm praying she won't be more than $20 x[

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »

I don't mean "not available in US" I mean not available to the majority.  The UK has gotten bonus ponies, the US has gotten Target exclusives. Anyone not in those areas doesn't get either one and I find that a real downer

What? Has there been UK only bonus ponies?? What have I missed? Any unicorns I should know about? :shocked:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
What? Has there been UK only bonus ponies?? What have I missed? Any unicorns I should know about? :shocked:

There's one unicorn bonus pony that was only found in Europe, Australia and Mexico, Rainbow Flash-

If you don't have Target stores in your area, you may have also missed Starbeam Twinkle:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »
LOL my wallet would love me if I had your attitude xD I've blown a little over $100 to obtain just 5 ponies - Starbeam Twinkle, Star Swirl, Luna, Daisy Dreams and Rainbow Flash- shipping costs are killer. I somehow don't regret getting them despite their collective price, I just adore them all so much ;^^ But I'm on the same page as you- I'd be freaking overjoyed if Hasbro knocked it off with this 'exclusive' BS. I'm SO grateful for US and European Arena members who re-sell the exclusive ponies and sets at cost <3 I can't wait until we have Target stores here, and the words "Target Exclusive" will no longer make me recoil. I wonder how much a Skywishes is going to take me out ;P I'm definitely going to wait for the "MUST HAVE" flurry surrounding her to die down before I buy her, though. I'm praying she won't be more than $20 x[
Haha, I always tell myself that if people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a Nirvana pony then $50 or so for an exclusive isn't really that expensive... At least I'm not spending my money on heroin xD

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »
So... pretty... ever since I saw her picture on Strawberry Reef last year, I've wanted her so bad.

Thanks for the new eBay picture! I will be crossing my fingers for her. <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal