collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Kind of Fun but stressful dream about ponies  (Read 515 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Kind of Fun but stressful dream about ponies
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:07:16 AM »
I dreamt I was in some kind of weird non-chain store. They were going out of business and the whole place was totally unorganized and crazy crowded. Both with people and bins of bins of toys.

First I noticed some cheap Barbie clothes that weren't made by Mattel. But then I noticed some G3 ponies and started scooping them up. However, while I was scooping them up I started noticing a bunch of G1 MLP items. I saw one of the castle playsets and a bunch of other items that were all new in the box!

I was still hanging on to the G3s and decided to go get a cart but when I looked up and saw some serious rare G1s. Many of them were the original six and some of these ponies were Nirvanas and they were all new in box (in my dream all the G1 ponies were new in boxes for some reason versus being on a card).

I started trying to reach them but they were on the top shelf and I couldn't reach. While I was trying to get to them, I saw a guy next to me with a cart...full of G1 items AND Barbies (the Barbies I never even noticed). I now noticed the empty spaces where the Barbies once were. He had grabbed all of them and now he was trying to grab all the G1s as well!

He was much taller than me and was able to grab everything with no problem. I was literally running around in a tizzy trying to grab everything but things were falling out of my arms.

Then I saw my husband from across the room and started motioning for him to come by me. However, this aisles were small and we couldn't get around the swarms of people. He got the hint and started digging through the bins but the best things were on the top shelf...

Then my dream ended. When I woke up I was bittersweet. I was happy that the stress of trying to get everything before the stranger did was over but I was sad that the store with 25 year old ponies never existed.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:10:39 AM by RockinPrettyBeats »

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: Kind of Fun but stressful dream about ponies
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:21:13 AM »
I know that feeling, but if history repeats itself, expect to hit a gold mine of G3s and G1s soon.

See, I had a similar dream last year regarding FS Rainbow Dash, and I woke up angry and even more tired than when I went to bed. But when I wen't out to a Toys R Us store later that day...

And about the spelling mistake: See, I tend to have finger slips when typing on my iPad's screen...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:17:23 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 10:35:41 AM »
I know that feeling, but if history repeats itself, expect to hit a gold mine of G3s and G1s soon.

See, I had a similar dream last year regarding FS Rainbow Dash, and I work up angry and even more tired than when I went to bed. But when I won't out to a Toys R Us store later that day...

I'm probably going to go Toys R Us or Target soon as well :-) I seriously feel like doing some hunting after a dream like that!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 01:00:42 PM »
Yep, sounds like you need to go hunting in one of those filthy stores or fleamarkets where everything is in bins and you never know what you're reaching inside to grab! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Betelgeuse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
Lol random tall guy. :O

I have had numerous dreams like that. Usually though, it is involving someone who is much faster and able-bodied than me taking all the ponies away.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 01:13:12 PM »
Man that's so odd...because I've recently had a very similar dream to that and I agree it's super stressful! :yikes:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 03:08:40 PM »
Gosh yes you need to take this as a sign of potential pony finds and search out thrift stores and garage sales!

I understand what you are saying though that would be a little upsetting and stressful to wake up to!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »

See, I had a similar dream last year regarding FS Rainbow Dash, and I work up angry and even more tired than when I went to bed. But when I won't out to a Toys R Us store later that day...

LOL, if only!!

I've had dreams about finding G1s in stores about twice a year since the line ended. Many times they feature finding new characters that never existed, especially boys in the Lucky Stallion pose. G4s made their first appearance in one of these dreams about 6 months ago, I think. Again, featuring new characters that don't actually exist.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »

LOL, if only!!

I've had dreams about finding G1s in stores about twice a year since the line ended. Many times they feature finding new characters that never existed,

Many of the ponies in my dream were like the very first My Little Pony. You know the hard plastic brown one? Except there were ones that looked like Cotton Candy, Minty etc.

There were lots of ponies that didn't exist in real life. It got me very excited!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal