collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sold in stores?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sold in stores?
« on: August 08, 2012, 09:45:50 PM »
Ok, So I just went to the Target site again, and not only is she sold out online, they claim that she's not available in stores either.

Has anyone actually saw her in stores shelves? I mean, I recalled that Target claims that she's not available online and only sold in stores. But now not only did they claim otherwise, but also claims that she's sold out?!?

(not that I can buy from Target online anyway, they don't ship out of the US...)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:06:15 AM by hathorcat »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sohjld in stores?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »
My search at Target online is the first time I've seen her associated with Target. I have only ever seen Animated Twilight in stores.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sohjld in stores?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 10:01:18 PM »
Generally when they have a new product, they list them as sold out online and not available in stores. Basically they're just creating a listing in preparation for when they actually do come in stock. I don't believe she's been seen in stores yet, but she's a very very new product. I have a feeling we will be seeing a second wave of crystal empire stuff at some point, including this cadance and the draw on molded ponies and hopefully some other surprise stuff too!  :)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sold in stores?
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
Generally when they have a new product, they list them as sold out online and not available in stores. Basically they're just creating a listing in preparation for when they actually do come in stock. I don't believe she's been seen in stores yet, but she's a very very new product. I have a feeling we will be seeing a second wave of crystal empire stuff at some point, including this cadance and the draw on molded ponies and hopefully some other surprise stuff too!  :)
Well, thing is, when I spotted her, they listed her as not sold online but sold in stores. Now suddenly they reversed their stand and claims that it's sold out online too. But well, thanks for looking out for me :)

I'll get my aunt to get her US contact to send the stuff she has first. Because previously I asked her to tell the contact to hold on until all the Target stuff has been found.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:22:35 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Animated Storyteller Cadence- Is she even sold in stores?
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 03:36:17 AM »

This ^ Its quite common with retailers plus it also gives them time to decide where an item will be stocked - perhaps it was an on shelves item only and then they changed their mind or perhaps the web administrator putting on the item added the wrong info to start with.

I havent seen anyone claim to see her in stores as yet so I am sure we ll find out one way or the other soon enough.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal