Pony Talk > Off Topic

Dizziness and Computer Use

(1/3) > >>

apanda0622:
I have vertigo, extreme dizziness, and it affects my computer use.  I've been fine for a few years, but its bothering me again.  I've been having to use the computer alot lately for school papers and at my internship and looking for a job (I'm graduating college in May).  I guess spending more time on the computer than usual is making me dizzy and I don't think allergies are helping either.  So I've been trying to get on the computer less, but I haven't been on the boards or ebay much because of it.  =-(  Vertigo sucks!  LOL.

4Lindy:
My sister in law suffered with horrible vertigo for a couple of years, they finally figured out that all the caffeine she was drinking (she was a Dr. Pepper addict) was the problem.  She stopped all caffeine and it completely went away...........you might try cutting out all caffeine if you haven't already :-)

Eviecorn:
4lindy makes a great suggestion.  I have similar problems sometimes when I combine computer use and caffeine.  At least scale it back some and see if it helps.

Hope it clears up soon!

apanda0622:
Thanks for the suggestion!  I guess in my original post I should have mentioned my vertigo is mostly neurological, so its not from ear problems.  I take medicine to control it, but it only works to a point.

Eviecorn:
That DOES make a difference.  Have you told your doctor that the medication isn't doing enough with your current situation?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version