collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Friends Forever Convention Tickets on Sale NOW! San Antonio, Texas Nov. 4-6  (Read 2191 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Friends Forever Convention 2022!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's the Pony Friends Forever Convention! Tickets are on sale now!
Join us in San Antonio, Texas this November 4th through 6th 2022 for

• Amazing special guests
  • Informative pony-learning panels
  • The awesome vendors of ponies, vintage toys, arts, crafts and more that you already expect...(and ability for YOU to vend too!)
  • FREE breakfast and happy hour food & drinks when you stay at the hotel--save more!
  • ALL NEW PFF HQG1C Exclusive NEW character & merchandise for 2022 (Reveal coming soon)
  • Ticket Packages to suit every need
  • And, there's plenty to do in San Antonio, so you can plan a family vacation!

Get Tickets now at
https://www.tickettailor.com/events/ponyfriendsforever/662804?fbclid=IwAR2hL3PC2CZ414ukUh2F042BNKsyqFoKNShtxynIngUFz15cYaSKxWdhwY4

It's at the spacious, centrally located Drury Plaza Hotel (Yes it DOES have free popcorn & softdrinks too, a pool & free wifi everywhere--stay covered here!)

Get the group rate for the hotel
https://www.druryhotels.com/bookandstay/newreservation/?groupno=2454052
Book your room right away to get in on the room block rates (Room block is limited, get in while you can) & lock in on your free food too, whether you're attending, vending or making it a part of your family vacation in the area. (Seaworld, Limestone Caverns, the Alamo and Schlitterban WaterParks are also here within easy reach)

Learn more at
https://ponyfriendsforevercon.com/hotel.html

Vendor Tables are ONLY $40.00 for a 6 ft by 2 ft table for the entire weekend!

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/ponyfriendsforever/662804?fbclid=IwAR2hL3PC2CZ414ukUh2F042BNKsyqFoKNShtxynIngUFz15cYaSKxWdhwY4

We're welcoming MLP of every kind, vintage toys, art, crafts, fan-made items of all sorts. Vending is easy & set-up is on Friday (Time to be announced) so there's no morning rush / crunch to get your table ready.  Sales begin on saturday. You CAN have more than 1 table, if you want--bring all your ponies and vintage related toys to trade & make money while having fun
Vendor considerate: Special Guests will arrive AFTER vending-hours close so vendors get to participate in all events...no missing out to mind your booth!

Educational Panels for Pony Learning:
You can learn dye tips for HQG1C Blanks, old ponies and more with Dye Tips & Tricks Education at the A Horse of Every Color Dye Panel
You can learn re-hairing techniques with X at the ReHair / Restoration Panel
Other Panels Pending

Special Celebrity Guests
To be Announced

More to do, make it a vacation with
https://ponyfriendsforevercon.com/area.html

Get your tickets now while they last at

Options available from Bluebelle to General Admission
Whether attending or vending, everyone's set up to have fun with Pony Friends Forever.
You can ask questions in this topic & it will be updated with more cool information as it becomes available as well.

Pony Friends Forever Convention Merchandise Shop: Only Available Online!

Order soon to have your cool swag in time for the big event.
There's a cool Convention Shop with exclusive merchandise to choose from:
We have masks, tees, stickers, hoodies and more with Tradewinds and the twins. There's over 20 items to choose from. These items won't be available at the convention. Be sure to order soon so you're ready for the convention fun. See what's going on at the official store
https://pffconventionshop.square.site/s/shop

Night & Day - They're Ready To Play!
It's Moonlight & Moonglow and Sunshine & Daydream the pony twins (Only available at the convention!)

Diamond Edition Tradewinds (only available at the convention)!

*New exclusive PFF Blue Bonnet package pony Image coming soon*

**IMPORTANT SAFTEY NOTICE:
The safety of our attendees is paramount. Pony Friends Forever Convention will be following all local, state, and federal guidelines for health and safety at the time of the event.

Who will be at the convention too? Special Guest Bill Culbertson is coming!
Commercially, Bill began his career at Hasbro, Inc. in 1981 as an industrial designer in Research & Design, creating sculptural patterns for the first series of My Little Pony and G.I Joe. Within a short time, he was made Director of the Sculpture Department, guiding the sculptural creations of the company’s popular toy lines from Mr. Potato Head to My Little Pony and others. Moving into the freelance community in 1986, Bill developed a nationwide clientele including manufacturers, theme parks and cruise lines. Specializing in licensed characters he has extensive experience working with such clients as The Walt Disney Company, Jim Henson Company, Sesame Street Workshop, Nickelodeon and others. As an inventor, Bill is responsible for numerous toy concepts and designs.
*Snack time luncheon with Bill Culbertson, is scheduled to be on Saturday with limited availability. Tickets will be available soon, so stay tuned!

PFF Convention! San Antonio, Texas, November 4-6, 2022

For more information please visit www.PonyFriendsForeverCon.com
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 06:52:33 PM by WingsOfMasquerade »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
So are the vendors limited to MLP themed or do they offer other things as well? 

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail

It's MLP and other related vintage/retro dolls and toys can be sold at your table :)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

It's MLP and other related vintage/retro dolls and toys can be sold at your table :)

So leaning more towards 80s nostalgia than say, Pokemon or Harry Potter or such then?  (Sorry for the questions, I'm considering seeing if a friend is interested in having a table--she makes jewelry--but I don't know if her stuff fits the preferred swag.)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail

So leaning more towards 80s nostalgia than say, Pokemon or Harry Potter or such then?  (Sorry for the questions, I'm considering seeing if a friend is interested in having a table--she makes jewelry--but I don't know if her stuff fits the preferred swag.)

Yes to more 80's themed. I am sure there are many collectors that like Pokémon and others. But it should mainly be pony items at a table, but we do encourage vendors to bring other toy lines as well. No worries on the questions! It's good to ask. ☺️

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Awesome! I'd already reserved my hotel room, and just got admission and tables! :D
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I will be there with my watercolors! I have everything booked and looking forward to a great weekend. :)

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Awesome! I'd already reserved my hotel room, and just got admission and tables! :D

Yay! see you there!!

Post Merge: July 02, 2022, 03:25:56 PM

I will be there with my watercolors! I have everything booked and looking forward to a great weekend. :)

yay! see you there! Would you be interested in doing a panel this year? :)

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
I'll be there! Debating getting a table to sell some duplicates and maybe some art prints.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
I'll be there! Debating getting a table to sell some duplicates and maybe some art prints.

For sure a good idea to grab a table! Extra cash from selling your doubles makes it easier to spend more on other ponies there 🙃🙂! There's only 10 or 11 tables left, so best to make your decision soon before they're sold out.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Quote from: Clipper link=topic=403491.msg1880836#msg1880836
[br

Sounds great! I could bring my materials to do a painting demonstration if that would be of interest to the community.  :)

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
2 tables left.

Hotel block is currently full. We are working with the hotel trying to get more to open up.

We will update everyone soon.

Post Merge: July 12, 2022, 12:22:40 AM

Quote from: Clipper link=topic=403491.msg1880836#msg1880836
[br

Sounds great! I could bring my materials to do a painting demonstration if that would be of interest to the community.  :)

Yay awesome! Lara will send you an email soon just to confirm so she can add you on the schedule
😊

Post Merge: July 12, 2022, 12:12:25 PM

from facebook Hi Pony Friends, Only one table is available in the vendor hall! If you are interested in selling ponies, please secure your table as soon as possible. There will be a wait list going up, as soon as the last one is sold. The waitlist does not guarantee you will get a table. Hotel room block has filled, but we are working with the hotel to get more block rates open for attendees! Special guests, and event exclusive figure and merchandise will be revealed in the next few weeks! We hope to see you this fall! 💜
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 12:12:25 PM by Clipper »

Offline Glistening Rainlight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Always looking for answers I never find.
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness. Well, I'm seriously looking forward to seeing all of the artists who join the tables! It's making me wish I wasn't so hard on myself and had decided to join you all, but... well it might be for the best, first ever convention and all haha. Maybe next time! But boy I'm looking forward to that "next time" now haha.
:hope:

Good luck, all! I definitely hope to pick up some art while I'm there <3

Persona: Daylight Glisten | Avatar by me, siggy by LunaCat (Thank you! :heart:)
Art Commissions [ CLOSED ] | Wishlist | High-Priority Wishlist

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
We are working on getting another room block started with the final rooms available at the drury plaza location for $130
A night. Once these 16 rooms are taken the hotel block will be completely sold out.

We will potentially be looking into another room block at an adjacent hotel once the block is completely filled.

Once these are available, please do not wait to reserve your room if you wish to stay in the official PFF hotel.

Link will be updated shortly.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
I'm debating going, but it might be too close to call. I hope everyone has a fun time and there will be another event the following year!

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal