collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Breezie snippity snap  (Read 125 times)

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Breezie snippity snap
« on: July 11, 2022, 12:27:48 AM »
Can anyone help me with a price check as I normally sell via looking at eBay sold and I couldn’t find anything lately. Thanks for any help. X

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Breezie snippity snap
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 12:53:42 PM »
OO she's a rare one!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 02:36:32 PM »
True seems really hard to get a price for her as well. 😆 she’s in really good shape though!

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 05:34:50 PM »
Oof. I wish I knew! Sorry! But I'm commenting so I can follow and see the answer ;)

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 06:34:02 PM »
I wish I knew too!  I’ve been hoping someone could answer this question. I haven’t seen one for sale in a long time, though I haven’t been looking. I got mine a few years ago from a friend for free. 

Your original post seems to indicate you’re looking to sell one, and there aren’t a lot of recent sales to go off of.  If you don’t get a solid answer soon, my advice would be to put it up for (very well advertised) auction.  If you want to avoid ebay, people do run auctions/take offers privately here and other places in the pony community.  I’ve participated in quite a few “taking offers until [date/time]” auctions here.  Apparently, you’d also be doing the community a favor by finally putting a price on her if you do:p
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 06:36:06 PM by goddessofpeep »

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 08:48:29 AM »
I wish I knew too!  I’ve been hoping someone could answer this question. I haven’t seen one for sale in a long time, though I haven’t been looking. I got mine a few years ago from a friend for free. 

Your original post seems to indicate you’re looking to sell one, and there aren’t a lot of recent sales to go off of.  If you don’t get a solid answer soon, my advice would be to put it up for (very well advertised) auction.  If you want to avoid ebay, people do run auctions/take offers privately here and other places in the pony community.  I’ve participated in quite a few “taking offers until [date/time]” auctions here.  Apparently, you’d also be doing the community a favor by finally putting a price on her if you do:p
Deffo auction her!!! A lot of folks (me included) want her, so the bidding will set the price by demand
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal