collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: “Other Collections” Swap 2016! - Brag Page  (Read 11071 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: “Other Collections” Swap 2016! - Brag Page
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2016, 06:29:33 PM »
I am so glad the box got there alright, I'm just sorry I couldn't find more new in box stuff for your box. But you weren't hard to shop for at all; I actually collected die cast planes and cars when I was a little kid thanks to my dad so it was a fun box to put together. And I did a little bit of post diving to find your favorite pony :D I enjoyed making the custom, I just wish I had more time. Your 'B Team' package was supposed to be the rest of the mane six lol, but there was a bit of a learning curve on car customization.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 10:17:08 PM »
I love that custom Pinkie Pie car! How cool! :D

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 05:42:06 PM »
Awesome box thanks to ladyBastilla :)

My daughter loves her special gifts. We looked everywhere for those crayons.

You can never have too many goodies and I'm excited to try aeros.

Some great pens and a coloring book for all the puppy watching I have ahead of me.

Last, but not least, the dolls! My favorite character from each series! :)

Thank you again for an awesome box! :) we love it.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 06:07:05 PM »
Tak, I'm so glad that you guys liked everything. :) I went through so many ideas of what I would get for your main items, but in the end the two EAH dolls won out. When you mentioned interest in the adult coloring books and that you didn't have good pens, I decided those would be your main extras. I picked that book because you mentioned liking mandalas and because the images are on one side of the page--if you stick something behind when coloring / letting an image dry the pens should not bleed.

I love anything glittery, and the four crayons that came with the book didn't seem enough so I couldn't resist getting the glitter one. i've sent them to kids before and they always seem to be a hit. :D The coloring book for your daughter was chosen because you guys like the palace pets.

After how much i liked the jellybeans you sent me it seemed only fitting to send you some back. I also figured you'd be done the peanut butter cup minis from Easter by now. The Areo I thought would be a fun treat for you to try since it's not common in the states.

I had a blast putting your box together. I'm also relieved your dolls arrived safe and sound--they would not fit in the swap box while still their boxes and the main box they came in from Amazon was 3x bigger then they were, so I couldn't use it. I wanted to get you Cerise since I know she's your favorite, and I decided on that version of Kitty because I thought her design and outfit were stunning.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2016, 10:09:04 PM »
this is one of my fave swaps to be in, and when i miss it, fave one to watch!! Lovely brags guys!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2016, 07:48:32 AM »
Kitty Cheshire is purple! You can't go wrong with purple. :)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2016, 02:44:12 PM »
Awesome swap box, Tak! Love the EAH dolls. And glitter crayons! I need some of those for myself -- they're so cool! :D

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2016, 09:02:59 AM »
Wow, the revamped EAH dolls are stunning!  I love how big their eyes are now!  Congrats Tak!  Lady Bastilla put together a wonderful box for you, and your daughter is so cute!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2016, 05:11:07 PM »
I got my box Monday but needed a day off to fully write a brag worthy of it. My partner was the sweet ringwraith10 who really put together a thoughtful box that covered a lot of my interests. Btw, I was kinda sleepy so I forgot to take a picture of the pretty Little Mermaid wrapping paper she used. >_< Onto to the contents:

I had been wanting a Chococat plush forever but never found one in the size I wanted but this little guy was perfect and super cuddly. The handmade Chococat card was too cute and I love the little stationary set! (went right on my desk  :biggrin:)

The elephant bracelet and necklace are something I know I'll be wearing out this summer! (love how the necklace is my favorite color  ;))

It was surprising to open and find Lady Lovely Locks goods as I didn't think it would be possible but ringwraith10 made sure of that. The storybook has such pretty illustrations and the story is a cute read after a long day at work. Still can't believe I own one of the dragons now, Sweetcurl at that. I'm thrilled to add her to my Lady Lovely Locks collection! Also, nomming on the Butterfinger eggs so yummy.
Thank you so much again for a great box ringwraith10, it was a wonderful treat to open at the end of a long day! :happy:

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2016, 06:58:10 PM »
Great box! I'd be nom nom nom on butterfingers, too, but I got reese's! ;)

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 10:59:19 AM »
tikibirds tracked down goods from so many of my varied collections I had to take copious pictures to show you every little thing. Don't worry, I put it all under a cut:

Spoiler
Let's start with the extras, the immense amount of sweets and snacks:

I wish I remembered more of my kanji since they usually have pretty similar meanings between Japanese and Chinese. I recognize a few like strawberry and milk but some of these flavors are like the mystery Dum-Dum lollipops. My husband and I enjoyed a few last night but I haven't been brave enough to try the little bubbles of what looks like beans and chocolate? The cute little spoons are tempting me to do so soon however...

Let's get started on the collections! Here we have a multitude of Powerpuff Girls sticker flakes as well as a collection of adorable Totoro stickers and some Totoro decotape. Lastly a pile of other sticker flakes for my sticker collection!

Sorry for the poor quality picture from my phone. This is a bevy of super cute Sanrio goods! Twin Stars are represented by a set of sticker flakes, washi tape, a sticker sheet, a large lovely sticker, and a writing utensils kit which includes a fountain pen with ink refills (I love fountain pens!) and what may be glue? Jewelpet which was difficult to track down even in Japan is represented by an adorable bag used to wrap many of these goods and washi tape. Hummingmint which is pretty much impossible to find anywhere is represented by a sticker sheet and that adorable bubble of stickers in the upper right.

In case my excitement about fountain pens didn't make this clear, I love pens, erasers and assorted stationery goods! I didn't know you could make so many things into pens! The fan is a pen, the scooter is a pen, the ice cream cone is a pen (with a charm!),  the pea pod and the strawberries are pens, and then there is the Angry Birds pen, the giraffe pen (with wooden charm!), the pen with the donut topper and the one with the smiling apple and that's not even all of them! The lipstick and the lollipops are erasers and then there are the two collections of hyper cute mini erasers too! (I think the Green Bean's Day set is an eraser too with refills in different colors.)

Now we get to the shoujo treasures! I combined Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura goods in this photo. The Cardcaptor sticker flakes are all CLAMP illustrations which I think are just done in the sweetest style! Then we have Sailor Moon transformation compact earrings (perfect!), two of the new Sailor Moon FriXion pens (soooo pretty!), a number of trading trading card stickers, a Sailor Moon paper doll (another of my collections), and a charm of my favorite, Sailor Mercury, perched on her transformation wand!

The ne plus ultra of shoujo! It's the embodiment of all things girly and eighties - Creamy Mami! A set of Italian paper dolls! And one of the nearly impossible to procure clear folders!

Thanks so very super-duper ultra much tikibirds! I am overwhelmed by your swap box and the bevy of goodies you have nigh on drowned me in. Consider me well and truly spoiled!
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2016, 11:05:50 AM »
Sumire, I'm freaking out over those Sailor Moon goodies. :heart: What a neat box! Tikibirds did a fantastic job!

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
Wow!! Creamy Mami merchandise! How cool is that, lucky you sumire :D

Offline Tak

• No Transactions
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2016, 04:00:18 PM »
Wow! Just wow. That's an awesome swap. My daughter is so jealous of the power puff girls.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »
Sumire was my partner, and she sent by far the most amazing box. Everything I opened really just knocked me for a loop, and the wrapping was gorgeous (I kept all the ribbons and it was really cool that she tried to wrap using my favorite colors!) She was also so thoughtful and instead of sending a lot of edible goodies she sent me Digimon cards instead (though the apple-strawberry fruit chew was delicious and didn't survive long, and I've got a pot of tea chilling in the fridge. It smells amazing)

Everything that she got me fell directly in to all of my main collections, and she ended up getting multiple grail items of mine: the cute Chocobo mini towel I have been eyeing forever, the new Luna dog tag, and the SEA SHOCKER DRAGON! :drunk: Also, the Digimon stuff, aside from the cards, were things I didn't even know existed and I LOVE them. I'm a huge sucker for pins, stickers, and stationary, and she got things featuring my favorite characters  :frolic: But enough of my talking, BRING ON THE PICTURES!

Again, thank you so much Sumire! *many many hugs* Your box made my entire week :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal