collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Flower brushes with holes in the handle  (Read 356 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Flower brushes with holes in the handle
« on: June 18, 2021, 04:25:47 AM »
I think these came with playsets or Loving Family sets at least in the UK, can anyone confirm or deny? I've been seeing them around for a long time but no references on the internet.

On a related note I'm also aware that definitely longer ribbons came with playsets. I remember a childhood pink one that I think may have come with the Grooming Parlour. I just found a lavender one so I'm very curious about that.

Final point while I'm here, I've always found these medium-green ribbons around pony lots that have kind of a slightly scalloped edging almost like a 'jewel cut' if it was a gold earring. Has anyone else seen these? I haven't seen them in any other colours and no idea why they keep turning up.

Many thanks
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:28:58 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Flower brushes with holes in the handle
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 04:48:13 AM »
Those sound like the brushes that came with the plush Hasbro Softies.  (The brush was attached to the pony.)  But maybe others can confirm.   :)   Not sure about the ribbons though- that's interesting! 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:50:03 AM by Brightglowpony »
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Flower brushes with holes in the handle
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 04:50:56 AM »
Ooh! That's interesting. I have the Cotton Candy nightie case but I think that's all we had at home. Many thanks!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal