collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Is Hasbro's email address?  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
What Is Hasbro's email address?
« on: December 02, 2012, 12:51:19 PM »
I wanted to email hasbro about things on my mind about future things for MLP such as a G4 Minty and in general making a Christmas G4 movie with G4 Minty and about them appealing to collector's and fans of FIM, etc.

I went to their website and you have to sign up to the website and I don't want to, because then I'll get junk mail from them offering me stuff and telling me about sales or something.  I get enough junk mail as it is.

If we're not allowed to ask, sorry about that.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: What Is Hasbro's email address?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 01:15:01 PM »
I had a similar issue with trying to make contact.  :) 

Here is another thread that has been started to drum up interest in a brushable Minty:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,315114.0.html

I think we should try as many avenues as possible to let Hasbro know what we, as consumers, would like to spend our money on, especially as they are apparently open to different licensees who are capable of selling things that Hasbro wouldn't directly want to bother with other than the kids' toys.  A lot of companies eventually act favorably towards public shoutouts through Facebook so it never hurts to try! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »
Weirdly its possible to easily track down an email for Hasbro in just about every country other than the US. I don't think they are keen to be contacted via email without someone registering with their website to be honest - they seem to go largely out of there way not to tell you their email. Although I believe once you have registered its reasonably simple to contact them.

There is a telephone number for their customer services or live chat - you could try those to see if they can give you an email address perhaps?

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »
If you don't want to use your real email, you could use a website called 10minutemail.com to generate a temporary email address and register with that. As the name suggests, it only lasts for 10 minutes, so if you're interested in getting a reply back you may want to send a written letter instead. Here are two addresses I found after google searching:

Spoiler
Hasbro, Inc.
Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 200
Dept. C-847
Pawtucket, RI, 02862-0200.

Corporate Mailing Address:
Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862.
The telephone number is 401-431-8697

By the looks of it, there is no way to email them and get a response without using their dumb customer support registration thing. But, if you want to be really, erm, up front with the company, I found this little tidbit via the consumerist:

Spoiler
CEO: Brian Goldner
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862
Phone: 401-725-8697, 401-431-8697, 401-727-6899
Fax: 401-431-8535

It's from a while ago, though, so there's a good chance it might not work. I hope all this info helps in some way, and apologize in advance if it doesn't.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
lovesbabysquirmy pointed the customer support page for hasbro.  I've read people being disappointed with emails back, like they're a copy and paste thing or automated or something and it pretty much says they didn't personalize the email response.  I hope I can something from them though, besides what I had mentioned.  I realize Hasbro is busy but they do have separate people for customer service and I'm sure they do get a lot of emails but I think it would be nice if they could personalize it to show appreciation that you took the time to email them with questions or concerns.  To show they appreciate you as a customer.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
Sometimes you will find that an actual hard copy letter can get a better response. But if you compare the number of emails with the number of hard copy letters a company like Hasbro will get, you can bet the former will out number the latter significantly.

Sometimes something "different" will garner you more attention or get you a more personal response. Anything is worth a shot perhaps if you feel you wish to get your point across.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 02:19:44 PM »
Sometimes you will find that an actual hard copy letter can get a better response. But if you compare the number of emails with the number of hard copy letters a company like Hasbro will get, you can bet the former will out number the latter significantly.

Sometimes something "different" will garner you more attention or get you a more personal response. Anything is worth a shot perhaps if you feel you wish to get your point across.

The letter is another good idea.

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 03:20:06 PM »
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »
Thanks, OneWingChangeling for the Hasbro street address!  I plan on writing them a snail mail letter rather than emails... I figure having something physical to draw the employees attention isn't a bad thing.  :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal