collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I hope Hasbro makes....  (Read 4216 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: I hope Hasbro makes....
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »
Just more brushables who are unique characters - I am not asking for dozens and dozens of them - just maybe more than the 6 to 8 we have so far seen in 2012 :(

I second this! And I don't think it's asking very much..... :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oak23

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kd-230692.deviantart.com/
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 02:32:51 PM »
A gift pack of correctly molded pets for the Mane six and Spike/Celestia. Hasbro showed they can do this sorta stuff with the mini 3 pack sets. I want a show accurate Gummy, Owloyscious, Winona, Angel, Opal, Tank, PeeWee and Philomena.

Round eyed unicorns. More boy brushables, Discord toy/stature/etc. Also more green ponies in general. Like Minty.

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
I'd like to see some brushables of a few blind bag ponies.
Even though Hasbro already made Nightmare Moon it would be a cool to see a "villains" set.
More brushable bows (Big Mac, please).

It would also be interesting see some popular G1 ponies as G4s. Or maybe even the "mane 6" made as G1s in the old collectors pose.

majikarte

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 02:39:09 PM »
Yes, more G4 versions of G1 characters is the thing I want the most. Especially Twilight, Firefly, Sparkler, Posey, and Surprise. Also, it would be really nice if that Crackle plush turned out to be a legit Hasbro product sold in stores, though I doubt it. And G4 Minty!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 02:42:50 PM »
SEA PONIES
I want sea ponies, too! I'm surprised they haven't shown up in the show (or even "mer-ponies").

I'd LOVE it if they made a toy for Braeburn. Blind bag, molded, brushable, doesn't matter. I want a Braeburn pony of my own. ...Just don't make it an TRU exclusive with [insert ponies most people already have]. ;_;

And that would be really cool to see some of the G1s in G4-styles. Especially if they were did a special set based off of Rescue at Midnight Castle.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to see them expanding the line of blind bag ponies. But...
WHY in the world would they start making background characters, Hoity Toity, Spa Ponies, etc without making tiny sized versions of the gol-dern Cutie Mark Crusaders??? I think they've earned more right to be blind-bagged before, say, Apple Fritter. That way, they could potentially open up into a whole line of blind bag fillies, like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Also, the fact that they haven't made a more show-accurate Fluttershy is just wrong. I hope there's one in the works!
I'll put something here some time

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »
MINTY. Minty Minty Minty Minty Minty. And Minty?

I would also love to see them re-make some of the So Softs. I think flocked ponies was one of Hasbro's best ideas! They're so fun to hold and brush, and they're so unique.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 03:17:02 PM »
More brushable boys!
More fashion styles!
More dark colored ponies, dark green, blue purple etc.
More poses!
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 03:25:56 PM »
A filly set of the main six would be the best thing ever!!

Binny

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 03:31:35 PM »
Brushable BonBon, Minty (in stores that isn't $900), regular brushable :muffin: Pony, single US releases of Rainbow Flash and all the other ones only in Europe, more fillies, males, and in general more ponies that aren't pink or purple.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 04:07:50 PM »
Flim and Flam!  With their waistcoats and boaters, and Flam with his moustache.

Please.  Hasbro, you have no idea how happy this would make me. :biggrin:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »
Seaponies

Fashion Style Trixie

Brushable :muffin: Pony, Golden Harvest, Minuette, Bon Bon, Berry Punch, Sea Swirl, Octavia, Roseluck, Lily, Big Mac, Dr. Hooves

MONOPOLY MLP EDITION 8D

cesprins

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
Brushable boys: big mac, and some of the blindbag guys.

more normal none main six brushables from the blind bags: bon bon, octavia, berry punch, sea swirl, tealove, and cherry spice.

And more building playsets, please! *waits patiently*

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
I want to see more G1 retro sets for the upcoming 35th anniversary. Maybe Moondancer, Twilight, Bubbles, Sea Ponies, Mimic??? It would be awesome! I just hope Hasbro doesn't forget about us and "brony out" on the anniversary.  :mad:

I couldn't agree more! Maybe a Unicorn and Pegasus set? I seriously hope they don't forget about us the older collectors, I understand the bronies are huge but we are a very important part of their fanbase too   :cry:

Let's see... like everyone else I'd KILL for a Fashion Style and brushable Mac, he would be so gorgeous! Perhpaps also SH with longer hair? (I've heard complaints about his mane, I don't have one but I can tell he's not "stylable" enough XD) I guess we need more important male characters for a male pony mold XD

What was the name of the unicorn who appeared on one of the first episodes who was some sort of nephew to Celestia? I'd like to see more of him

Queen Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon would make amazing FS ponies, same goes for Minty, how could she have been so popular before and Hasbro hasn't done anything about her?

I'd like to see Flutter ponies and Sea ponies too, not breezies, not those huge mane six wingers.... flutter-like ponies, with small fairy wings <3333

Also seaponies/merponies would give an interesting variety to G4... aah the curse of the G3.5! Less reissues, more new designs and features!

What else, what else.... oh.. what about a Glinda figure? I mean regular or FS sized... brushable and fuzzy  :P

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
I wish Hasbro would STOP including the mane six in sets. It's enough that we've had so many singles of them, and every wave of BBs with them. Like the TRU sets and the BB 3 packs- I'd rather see new ponies, or less ponies in the set. I feel like the mane six are just included to jack up the prices, and most G4 collectors (and even kids) probably have them all already.

And we need more villains! Villian pack- Queen Chrysalis, Discord, and Nightmare Moon. Or even a Changeling set would be cool. I'd also love to see sea ponies! More variety in general would be nice- I love gimmicky things like the g1 TEs and SS ponies. That's why I'm excited about the glittery/ translucent ponies. More stuff like that would be awesome!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal