collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!  (Read 5448 times)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 11:20:55 AM »
Hehehe...  too bad that the pony nobody really wants is the one that is calling to you...  ;)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »
I hate that Pinkie Pie baby thing.  Every time I see it, I turn it around, but it still goes off...

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 12:40:45 PM »
Brilliant! I don't know why I never thought of that but it's what I'm going to be doing next time. Now if I could also turn that annoying Leap Frog BR-BR-BRIIING! HEHEHE! off too.

I would take 5 Pinkie Pies telling me "I CAN WALK!!" if it meant I didn't have to listen to those creepy kids laughing behind me! >.<

I hate that thing! We only have to deal with it at one store thank goodness.

Katai

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
same thing happened to me!! i thought i ONLY collected argentina ponies....
what can i say..

It's also happening to me again with G3 and G1 ponies this time. The variety of their poses and larger size are really beginning to win me over. If only I could find a cute and inexpensive G1 that is in good condition with no tail rust/pony cancer/mold. The pony cancer and mold parts actually scare me (like a phobia scare)... The thought of it gives me shivers. The bad kind. :(

Lol I read this in fluttershys voice because of your Icon lol

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »
same thing happened to me!! i thought i ONLY collected argentina ponies....
what can i say..

It's also happening to me again with G3 and G1 ponies this time. The variety of their poses and larger size are really beginning to win me over. If only I could find a cute and inexpensive G1 that is in good condition with no tail rust/pony cancer/mold. The pony cancer and mold parts actually scare me (like a phobia scare)... The thought of it gives me shivers. The bad kind. :(

Lol I read this in fluttershys voice because of your Icon lol
You saying this got me to do it as well. In her exact voice and everything, aaahh. xD
Also I got over pindot mold since I can remove it, but pony cancer and big mold spots creep me out a little bit. I'm afraid to put cancerous/moldy ponies around my other ones, even if I've already boiled it..
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

4boyzmom

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 04:20:25 PM »
I have sworn for months now up and down and all around that I would not collect G4 ponies and then a little Feathermay snuck her way into a lot that I purchased off ebay and oh man I was hooked!  In 2 weeks I have snagged up 20 of them! I was over the moon today when I got in another lot that I had snagged on ebay for $4 I could not really tell what all was in in and when I ripped open the box I discovered a Sweetie Swirl G4 I almost peed myself lol, so you have come to the right place to express your new found pony excitement! Congrats!! Ploomette is one of my fave's sadly mine came minus the peacock so I must locate it elsewhere!!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »
I actually watched an episode of FIM, and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty cute. These ponies are seriously starting to grow on me...  :blush:

I'm also soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I found this forum, and glad to know I'm not the only adult with the pony obsession. Its nice to be "out of the closet" with it!  :lol:

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 08:00:10 PM »
XD I admittably got the Pinkie Pie just for the sake of having it. And I'm building a Pinkie Pie army anyway, so whatever. Yeah, Ploomette is beautiful. And, being obsessed with ponies is a good thing, let it take you over! lol.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »

I'm also soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I found this forum, and glad to know I'm not the only adult with the pony obsession. Its nice to be "out of the closet" with it!  :lol:

Same here. I've never been "in the closet" about it. During Black Friday last year, my boyfriend and I got into conversations with people around us about why we were waiting in line, and I had complete strangers call me odd because I was looking for ponies for myself. It's nice to have people to talk to about different pony related things. My boyfriend loves MLP too, but he doesn't have the same interest in the toy side of it as I do.

I think there's someone on here with a blog called "My Little Obsession" (I know I've seen that said here before at least), and that's what I've started using to refer to MLP if my boyfriend starts making fun of me for going pony crazy  :lol:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 12:19:18 AM »
XD I admittably got the Pinkie Pie just for the sake of having it. And I'm building a Pinkie Pie army anyway, so whatever.
So I guess I'm the only person here who got here because I enjoy hearing her saccharine voice? :P
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 08:00:34 AM »
I was over the moon today when I got in another lot that I had snagged on ebay for $4 I could not really tell what all was in in and when I ripped open the box I discovered a Sweetie Swirl G4 I almost peed myself lol, so you have come to the right place to express your new found pony excitement!

Congrats to you! That is an AWESOME find for $4!!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
Welcome to the darkside! Mwah ha ha ha ponies will get you every time! (Pinkie has always creeped me out...)

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »
I don't mind the creepy Pinkie... my kids are so occupied with her whenever we are in the pony aisle that I'm rather fond of her way with them... gives me time to look, haha.

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »
I don't mind the creepy Pinkie... my kids are so occupied with her whenever we are in the pony aisle that I'm rather fond of her way with them... gives me time to look, haha.

Wow! So smart!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
Haha congrats.  XD  I am...VERY slowly possibly edging toward getting the new pony tribe.  (G4s lol) 

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal