collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189989 times)

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Oh, on the kindle it still has the countdown clock, but it still lets you send again for some reason! I'm not complaining though ;)

I've done that with my town too... very compact!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

arianaserenityparker

• Trade Count: (0)
So I got an email back from gameloft.  Apparently they are going to "look into" restoring my gems.  It took them what a week to say even anything so I'm guessing at least another week until I hear back again. 

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
Oh, on the kindle it still has the countdown clock, but it still lets you send again for some reason! I'm not complaining though ;)

I've done that with my town too... very compact!

I just creeped into my room and stole the kindle from under my BF's loving sleeping grasp O_O

Let the self-gifting begin!

Post Merge: March 25, 2013, 05:36:14 PM

Also I just added every single pony on the list! Whew, took awhile. Can anyone tell me the best way to get hearts? I thought you got them from adding friends but I just got my first friend and I still haven't received one.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:36:14 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
You can get hearts one of two ways:
  • Someone lists you as a friend and chooses to send you a gift, either by selecting you specifically or by pressing "Gift All." This can be be done once per friend per twenty-four hours, unless you're LadyGuinevere.
  • Someone lists you as a friend and chooses to send you a treasure chest. This can also be done once per friend per twenty-four hours, but is much less common, because it can't be done in bulk and it requires them to visit your town and manually drop a treasure chest there before returning to their own town. This can take quite a bit of loading time, and not infrequently doesn't work at all. If you need treasure chests for a quest, it's probably best to say so and ask people for them, rather than relying on happenstance.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
GL ids updated in the first post - hopefully everyone is on the list now :) Any more just post them in the thread and I ll add...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Sarah Jo

I finally got Rarity so now I have quests to do again - so much more fun now. :) Problem is, I'm on the quest that needs 15 treasure chests dropped in my Ponyville.. if anyone could help that would be amazing ! (username heysarahjo) And if anyone ever needs the favor returned I keep up with this thread, or you can PM me. I'm happy to help with it !

So, a friend and I have realised there's a glitch with the kindle version of the app, which basically allows you to send as many hearts as you want in 24 hours, so people probably get a bunch from me, as I hit Gift All regularly just in case! (I figure no one minds if they get extra hearts ;) )

Ha, remember when I posted awhile back about getting multiple hearts from people and used you as an example ? Now we know why ! :happy: I don't mind them at all, keep 'em comin'. :P
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:01:52 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Thanks everypony who's been sending hearts... I finally got Mayor Mare! Now to shoot for Sapphire Shores...
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
You can get hearts one of two ways:
  • Someone lists you as a friend and chooses to send you a gift, either by selecting you specifically or by pressing "Gift All." This can be be done once per friend per twenty-four hours, unless you're LadyGuinevere.
  • Someone lists you as a friend and chooses to send you a treasure chest. This can also be done once per friend per twenty-four hours, but is much less common, because it can't be done in bulk and it requires them to visit your town and manually drop a treasure chest there before returning to their own town. This can take quite a bit of loading time, and not infrequently doesn't work at all. If you need treasure chests for a quest, it's probably best to say so and ask people for them, rather than relying on happenstance.

Thanks so much for the info! I have been gifting and dropping treasure chests to everyone on my friends list but there still isn't alot available. So if you guys see me add you please add me back asap so I can gift you ^^
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

flutterwry

I have been gifting and dropping treasure chests to everyone on my friends list but there still isn't alot available. So if you guys see me add you please add me back asap so I can gift you ^^
That's normal. Even people who added you back (or who requested friendship and were added back by you) don't always show up properly  in-game, but appear only on the 'invited' list or not at all. This has been a known problem since the beginnings of the game, but didn't get fixed so far. Gameloft (or Hell or both) knows why this is the case.
I wish I could just transfer some of my hearts to you guys. Collected over 1000, but am too lazy to spend them in the heart pop game... >_<

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I am never going to get that town hall! Every time I start saving up, a holiday patch comes and I spend them all on decorations. :P

flutterwry

Reddit. /r/MLPIOS. Java Savegame Editor. *hint* :cool:

Playing casually, it's nearly impossible to finish the game within a reasonable time frame and without spending a gigantic  amount of real money.
Spoiler
Once you got the town hall, they want you to purrrrchase Shining Armour and Cadence for 650 gems each, by the way.
Even if you somehow manage to get an average of, say, 3 gems a day (due to a rather generous box pony and parasprites, a working daily bonus and no accidental gem loss, plus the 2 free gems a day promotion now and then) it takes ~1.8 years until you own 1,900 gems for those three items.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Reddit. /r/MLPIOS. Java Savegame Editor. *hint* :cool:

Ferris Beuller you're my heeeeeerooooo...

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

flutterwry

Now I am scared...  :P

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Lol! 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Gogobinsin

So, a friend and I have realised there's a glitch with the kindle version of the app, which basically allows you to send as many hearts as you want in 24 hours, so people probably get a bunch from me, as I hit Gift All regularly just in case! (I figure no one minds if they get extra hearts ;) ) Is this the same on other android versions of the app, or is it just on Kindle? We know for sure it doesn't happen on IOS.

I'm using a Kindle and I receive multiple gifts from you each day, thank you :) I press gift all a few times but not sure if it works more than once for me. I thought it was a glitch to start with and that the name showing up was just wrong cause I know that my friends list doesn't show all of my friends - I receive gifts from people who aren't listed as a friend?!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal