collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weightloss / Active Lifestyle Arena Support Group - Come Share Your Story  (Read 7166 times)

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh, I'm glad I searched for another weight loss thread before starting one :P

I've recently cut out alot of the processed foods and sugars I've been injesting to almost nothing - this includes no fast food, little/no starbucks (I'm trying to buy my own organic cold brew coffee and organic half and half to make my own iced coffees), and also cut out most carbs. It's been great, and I lost about ten pounds within a month, then kinda plateaued. I was whining to my friend about this and she went off about this Iaso tea that claims you can "lose five pounds in five days" (yeah right I figured) but I decided to splurge on it (well, it's like $40 for a months supply, which is actually pretty good for a detox tea) and I've been drinking two glasses a day like they recommend, with just a little agave for sweetener, and not only do I not get my cravings, I haven't felt nearly as hungry, OR as bloated as I often do even after my healthiest meals. I've used it for a week and no joke, I lost 5 pounds. I'm kinda addicted and obsessed now. I seriously feel really great with it and not sluggish. Okay now I feel like an advertisement. Sorry. Anyway, here's a little flier I googled for it and a link to take you to the website, just click on shop, then enter your country, and then look for the Iaso tea. They have a lot of cool natural products but I haven't tried them. Click on Products to just read about all the different stuff.

www.totallifechanges.com/UltimateSkinnyTea
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 10:14:00 PM by Kanchii »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal