collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190611 times)

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi everyone, My ID is DaringSymphony.  Please add me. I need friends especially other android users.
I don't like that people using android can't visit people using IOS and vise versa.

I was adding people from the list and i found some id's can't be found, may they are misspelled or something.
From the bottom:
TheL1985
artsy-craftsy
Hoofstruck
packets-of-tea
T-Deines   (which is also on the list as t_deines and this one works)
Prince Blueblood

I also found duplicates of:
Parispeople
serenswan
Derpy321
HB99

I'm on iOS, but I'll certainly add you!  It may be an issue with that darned underscore again.   (I usually join online communities as The_L or The_L1985, except in the doll/pony communities.) 

flutterwry

So we have a new update - according to Gameloft with cheaper prices for "our favourite ponies" plus bug fixes (I don't believe that one, though...) and 10 new quests, a new shop and new ponies. And a Fluttershy icon. Yay!

I don't know whether there is an update for Android or Kindle, too?

For the Dreamwalk users, however, this might mean that you should give yourselves some gems and shards one more time before updating to this version.
Who knows whether it'll still work afterwards - and whether NeverPieM/Evenprime updates his piece of gold once more...?

Oh, and: could you PLEASE give me the new, lower prices for all those items? I'd like to update the cost calculation again: http://www.scribd.com/doc/125125642/My-Little-Pony-cost-calculation

Hi everyone, My ID is DaringSymphony.  Please add me. I need friends especially other android users.
I don't like that people using android can't visit people using IOS and vise versa.

I was adding people from the list and i found some id's can't be found, may they are misspelled or something..........

Currently, as long as the update doesn't fix that (which I doubt) it does not make sense to add too many people you don't know but happen to play that gamefriends, anyway.
While users with smaller friend lists don't seem to experience problems when it comes to gifting and visiting other people and collecting hearts, a larger friend list (and sadly I don't know where exactly the problems start) @%$!!s up everything: your friends won't show up in the menu (thus you can neither gift nor visit them) and you can't collect hearts properly, either.
So: be happy with those friends you've got and don't add too many. If you need hearts, then use Luna's Dreamwalk and give yourself as many as you wish. For receiving a few chests and visiting/gifting quests a handful of friends is enough.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:22:38 AM by flutterwry »

cleverLC

The weird hearts-in-inbox glitch is fixed, as is the friendslist-taking-forever-to-load problem.  So they have actually done a fair amount of fixing!  (I have 30 friends, and I think I may leave it there for a good while.)

Prices for ponies I don't already have:

Apple Cobbler: 50 hearts
Lovestruck: 360 gems
Featherweight: 40 gems
Uncle Orange: 40 hearts
Mr. Breezy: 90 gems
Flim: 80 hearts
Fancypants: 70 gems
Flam: 72 gems
Twist: 90 hearts
Filthy Rich: 210 gems
Letrotsky: 120 hearts
Mayor: 150 heats
Blueblood: 330 gems
Sapphire Shores: 200 hearts
Silver Spoon: 300 gems
Luna's Guard: 320 gems
Aunt Orange: 240 gems

Sunset Shimmer: 38,000 bits
Beauty Brass: 35,000 bits
Frederick Horseshoepin: 18,000 bits
Parish Nandermane: 60 gems
Shining Armor: 325 gems
Cadance: 130 gems

Celestia is still 950 gems :/  And someone seriously needs to tell these people to fix the spelling on Fleur De Lis.

flutterwry

Prices for ponies I don't already have:

Lovestruck: 360 gems
Featherweight: 40 gems
Mr. Breezy: 90 gems
Fancypants: 70 gems
Flam: 72 gems
Filthy Rich: 210 gems
Blueblood: 330 gems
Silver Spoon: 300 gems
Luna's Guard: 320 gems
Aunt Orange: 240 gems
Parish Nandermane: 60 gems
Shining Armor: 325 gems
Cadance: 130 gems

Celestia is still 950 gems
WHOOOHOO! Awesome, thank you for that info! :heart:
For me, the friendlist-loads-forever-problem is not really fixed yet. However, I have over 600 friends. >_< But at least collecting hearts works again. (And there are hundreds of hearts to collect... WAAAAAHHHH!!!)
So... I guess, adding around 30 friends is a safe thing. That'll ensure you some hearts and chests, but doesn't mess up the social aspect.

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
With the new update would some pony try to friend me again to see if it will work?  I'm juliebeans23.  Thanks!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Ooh an update!!! Hasn't come throgh on kindle yet, so I will hold off buying gem ponies until it does. Not that I can afford the ones I need for quests anyway though! I was offline for a number of  days and am still working through the hearts in my inbox, doh!

Completed the main quest line yesterday and luna never showed in my inventory. Wonder if they fixed that bug?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

flutterwry

Completed the main quest line yesterday and luna never showed in my inventory. Wonder if they fixed that bug?

It's said to be fixed, yup.
But we've already found something new: there's an Octavia overkill and that new movie theatre, which is supposed to give you gems for watching game trailers, doesn't work. You'll watch that silly trailer, but get no reward.
And the fandroids said that their version is unstable - and it seems like it's taken off the Google Play store again...? *shrugs*

(Oh: I wonder whether that's a sale again, or whether they gem pop will remain at 10 gems per pop? Plus, I wonder whether now parasprites, :drama: Pony and changelings are less generous, so the 'price reductions' are compensated...?)

*ROFL* - Oh no, you didn't? :drama: :drama: :drama: - hahahaha, how cool is that?  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 08:03:49 AM by flutterwry »

HippieBex

Twinkleshine has been reduced to 16 gems too :biggrin: which is good as I was saving up for her

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Interestingly, kindle does have the updated prices, but not sure about the rest of it. Is there a way to check?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
The theater is a great idea! Unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work in airplane mode, and the chances of the game running while not in airplane mode are roughly 1/100...

flutterwry

The theater is a great idea! Unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work in airplane mode, and the chances of the game running while not in airplane mode are roughly 1/100...
It doesn't work in regular mode, either. You get to watch that game trailer, but neither is it counted as a completed quest, nor do you get the promised gems.
Um... well... :drama: ...  <- Did I mention that I love the heck out of that one? :D

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I just updated to the new version and now Octavia is gone. :S She's not in the store either. Anyone know why?

edit. I just found out she has moved to Canterlot. :P

I've got another question though; I bought the Canterlot Theatre and watched some of those trailers to get gems, but I didn't get any gems! >_< Why?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 04:08:20 PM by Sandi »
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Yep, I'm not getting gems from watching videos either! At least it's not just me? :/ Also, Octavia doesn't show up ANYWHERE for sale, for whatever reason! She'll show up in the album of ponies ... but nowhere on the 'for sale' list! What??
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

cleverLC

I already had Octavia in Ponyville, and she showed up in my Canterlot inventory.

This is what people mean by Octavia overkill:  I clicked on her in inventory, and she didn't go away!  I thought it was a mistake, so I clicked it again, and now I have two Canterlot Octavias.  And she's still in my inventory!  I told the GL folks about it, though, so they can fix it.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I'm so excited for the new update but theres tons of people saying it completely crashed their games on androids, which has happened to me twice, so I'm scared to try:/ I FINALLY got back up to a level 64 after it restarted the last time, and it's annoying having to wait to play with 25 ponies that I had maxed out:/ I really could use some more hearts though! I'm happy to gift people as much as possible:) GL ID= PrincessXena18

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal