collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190596 times)

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well, after seeing why they've added, I've deleted the game from both my iPads. So yeah, you guys can stop adding me now.

Sorry. The new content offends me.

May I ask how?  I just don't see anything really offensive... :(

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
Well, after seeing why they've added, I've deleted the game from both my iPads. So yeah, you guys can stop adding me now.

Sorry. The new content offends me.

May I ask how?  I just don't see anything really offensive... :(

Curious as to what's so offensive, myself, if you don't mind sharing ? :)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I had saved up some  2500000 coins so I was able to buy just about every pony for coins and the ones for hearts too,plus all the land expansions:)
Ooh, bad idea. The quests that require land expansions won't count the ones you already did before receiving the quests.

The game always counts my previous expansion purchases towards any future expansion quests.  It doesn't do that for you?

Friends' list and such is still super buggy...sorry everyone.  I haven't been able to send anyone a chest in ages.  ALWAYS get the "Oops! Something went wrong!" message. :|

Lady Guinevere, I am totally going to try what you did and file a ticket about losing all those gems!  It's worth a shot...and I've lost so many!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Kinda sucks that the cheat program hasn't been updated for Canterlot yet.  I want to clog my town with all the cute decorations and I'm all out of bits! XD

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
I had saved up some  2500000 coins so I was able to buy just about every pony for coins and the ones for hearts too,plus all the land expansions:)
Ooh, bad idea. The quests that require land expansions won't count the ones you already did before receiving the quests.

The game always counts my previous expansion purchases towards any future expansion quests.  It doesn't do that for you?
For Ponyville, yes. For Canterlot no.

flutterwry

For Ponyville, yes. For Canterlot no.
Interesting to know, that. This... sucks.

Meanwhile I updated my cost calculation and expanded it to USD and GBP: http://www.scribd.com/doc/125125642/My-Little-Pony-cost-calculation
We've now crossed the 10000 gem line. Yay.

For those who want to avoid these costs, I assume that Neverpie will update the Savegame editor very soon.

I am angry that no bug fixing was done, but obviously even more bugs were added. The social function doesn't work at all any more, it still crashes on every possible occasion, and I kind of hope that the expansion thing is a bug, too. And why is Fleur Dis Lee an alicorn?

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I FINALLY got the update! woo hoo!! It only took them, what, a week to get to the iPad users? :P It's fun, but I've blown through the 400k I had saved in like, an hour. Oooops. The new mini-game is fun! But yeah, there's some questionable mechanics going on with 'Fleur Dis Lee.' Do they not know how to spell, or was it a copyright issue...?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
after 2 updates i still have no quests!

recently downloaded the  lunas dream cheat thingy  to get the last few ponies i need etc.
havent set it up yet tho will do sometime tomorrow  (have to do when my bro is around as its his ipad, and need approval before modifying stuff on it)

any one else use the save file editor ?
is it pritty stright forward?

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
any one else use the save file editor ?
is it pritty stright forward?
Yep.  The instructions may take a bit of interpreting, but after you do it the first time, it almost becomes second nature.  Let us know if you need help with it. :)

Offline RainbowAlicorn999

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
How do you get hearts? I can't get any and I need Scootaloo. :'(

Sarah Jo

How do you get hearts? I can't get any and I need Scootaloo. :'(

Best way is to add a bunch of friends. :) Hearts are given when friends gift each other. I'm heysarahjo if you want to add me !

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Updated today, but it's very glitchy.  Can't see my friends to send them gifts and I can only access 1 heart at a time before it won't load anymore.

Try jumping back and forth between the "friends" tab and the heart tab while staying in the social screen.  It always works for me so that I can get all my hearts without closing out the window and reopening.  It's a little bit of a pain but not quite as much that way :-)

xfallenwings

I am new to the forums (and the game as well) ... my ID is xfallenwings

:)

flutterwry

Try jumping back and forth between the "friends" tab and the heart tab while staying in the social screen.  It always works for me
This used to work for me, but since Easter it's completely broken, and I haven't found any workaround so far. :(

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Try jumping back and forth between the "friends" tab and the heart tab while staying in the social screen.  It always works for me
This used to work for me, but since Easter it's completely broken, and I haven't found any workaround so far. :(

Dunno what device you're using, but for me (iPad), I usually have to turn it off then on, and then it'll reload my friendslist and let me receive/send hearts.

Now I'm on a quest where I need ANOTHER 20 treasure chests to open (WTH Pinkie!!), so keep 'em comin'! ;) (I'm Caitiepony in case anyone forgot who I am!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal