collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189535 times)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
So does Forsythia show up in your app with a horn in the "city view"?  our ipad show her without while she's walking in the city, but then she has it when you play games with her!  just us? 

SeaStar777

• Trade Count: (0)
I got the Cantelot expansion! Yahz! I haven't seen any Easter stuff though :(

flutterwry

I'm glad I didn't get the update, because it sounds like it'll just make me more depressed about the game. XD So many ponies to buy...Yet so little gold and gems. :/
I'm currently on the quest where you need to get Rarity. I refuse to buy gems, so I am going to kill parasprites until I can get enough gems to buy her. If I could use an iTunes gift card I would totally buy more gems but I'm pretty sure you can't haha
As mentioned a few times already: reddit.com - /r/MLPIOS - search for a thread about a savegame editor written in Java. (Yes, you have to install the most recent Java update for safety, too.)
Recommendation: the maximum number of gems (and maybe magic shards) - only, but keep on working for the rest. Makes life more enjoyable.
Use the money and nerves you save this way for better things. Ponies, charity, a day at the spa, over a year of dental insurance...

Regarding the update: iOS, Easter only. Meh.
So fandroids got Canterlot, Apple lovers got Easter... right?

Sarah Jo

Thanks to everyone who's been dropping chests ! I'm gettin' there..

Forsythia was a welcome addition, I'm fond of her (I have two huge forsythia bushes that I love) and it's great that she costs.. BITS and not gems ! Amazing ! ;p

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm wondering what the see-through line is about. It was there for St. Patrick's Day too. I'm on an iPod Touch 5th generation.

I love Angel being on the quest book. And has anyone else been getting multiple box pony ? Drama Pony, Ditzy, whatever it's okay to call her ? If I click on her once and then scroll around she'll be there again. Been this way for a week or so ? Sorry if someone else brought it up, I don't think I saw anyone talking about it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:46:48 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
I have ponies on my phone now too so my other id is Jazzlematazzle my phone is having some issues with lag with the new canterlot expansion
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
I just added as many ponies as I could:) Some names popped up as "name not found" I wonder if that is because I am a droid user:) I play all the time and gift hearts every time I start the game. I am not sure if you get extra hearts from me, but I do it as I would love more hearts and would hate to miss anyone:)

WantPony13 is mine:) Its on the list.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I'm an Android user too.  My GL ID is Tropical_Sunset.  Even though I have 40 GL friends, none of them show up in-game right now.  Whee... this game is SO buggy.

Maybe the OSes we use should be added to the GL ID list at the start of this thread.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Just been away for a few days with no internet, so that will be why there were no gifts from me for  few days ;) I do often have problems visiting towns btw, but it tends to work about once a week, though I never get through the whole list before it crashes and I have to go back in (from which point it stops working again).

If anyone is able to visit me and leave a chest it would be much appreciated though! I need 20 for a quest and I only have 9 so far.

Have any android devices got any updates yet? If so, I'll try manually synching mine, see if that helps.

I'm using a Kindle and I receive multiple gifts from you each day, thank you :) I press gift all a few times but not sure if it works more than once for me. I thought it was a glitch to start with and that the name showing up was just wrong cause I know that my friends list doesn't show all of my friends - I receive gifts from people who aren't listed as a friend?!

I get multiple gifts from you in a day as well, so it definitely works for you as well ;)

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Sarah Jo

If anyone is able to visit me and leave a chest it would be much appreciated though! I need 20 for a quest and I only have 9 so far.

I'm on it ! :happy: Knock on wood, I don't seem to have problems visiting people. Hope it stays that way !

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
My game says that I have "no gameloft live friends" even though I have 40 and will not let me receive or send gifts.  Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, how were you able to fix it?  It's been like this ever since I started my new game (several days ago). 

I need hearts to complete a quest so I'm incredibly frustrated right now.

Gogobinsin

My game says that I have "no gameloft live friends" even though I have 40 and will not let me receive or send gifts.  Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, how were you able to fix it?  It's been like this ever since I started my new game (several days ago). 

All of my friends have disappeared, I know they're still there cause I'm getting hearts gifted but I can't gift back to them. It's been like this for 2 or 3 days now. And I have no updates yet, I'm an android user on kindle fire by the way.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
I had trouble with friends after the update and what I did to get them back was this:

In the game, I went to settings, then network and hit "GL" so I could be taken to the GL page. I logged out and logged back in and it worked fine after that.

I restarted my games so I needed friends to finish some quests. I also need find chests, but none are dropping in the game. :(
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Cupc4k3

Just got this! My GL ID is: Cupc4k3s

DancingPhoenix

I played the Balloon Pop game that costs gems, and I ended up getting both Snails and Dr. Hooves in one round XD

That program to edit your game file is super cool. I'm not going to use it to have everything but I'll definitely use it when I need some boosts in gems/hearts.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey

All of my friends have disappeared, I know they're still there cause I'm getting hearts gifted but I can't gift back to them. It's been like this for 2 or 3 days now. And I have no updates yet, I'm an android user on kindle fire by the way.

Last couple of days I've noticed that the friends list has been really glitchy, even more so than normal! I sometimes have to refresh the list a couple of times in order to get the list to come up.

I'm on Kindle fire too - I read on the gameloft forums that updates are slower to come to Kindle as Amazon do extra checks (or something like that).

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal