collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190577 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
my android just updated to the canterlot expansion! however did not see anything for easter :/
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I got the Easter update for IOS, but no Canterlot update. e_e
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
Same here - I'm on iOS and no Canterlot stuff.

I do find it rather odd how poorly synched the updates are across platforms. There must be a reason, but other cross-platform games don't seem to be so higgledy-piggledy about it.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
You know what I like best about this update? It wiped out ALL the parasprites  in Ponyville! I had TONS of the magic-shard buggers. Now I'm clearing out all the rocks and junk so I can rearrange Ponyville.

sailorstitch

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
my android just updated to the canterlot expansion! however did not see anything for easter :/

Hmm, same here. :|
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Another iOS user here with Easter update but no Canterlot. :/  Very odd indeed.  Hope we get it soon.  I can't wait to have the extra space.

Question:  I read that Cadence and Shining Armor move there automatically.  What about the other princesses?

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Cool, can't wait to have it too. I got the easter update with a cute new pony, but that's all. I saved money and hearth for the Canterlot update.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I cleared out the whole map of shadowy spaces, yaaaaay!! Now I have the whole map to play in! ... oh let's be serious, now I have the whole map to fill up with magic-shard parasprites. -.-; But it's cool seeing the whole place lit up!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
No Canterlot update here on my iPhone or iPad either:(.  I did get the Easter update though. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Does anyone know how to get rid of the quest "buying the city hall" without buying it? I don't want to waste 600 gems on a building ! I'm stuck there and I don't have any other quest.

Vulpy

• Trade Count: (0)
I added a buddy, but he's not showing up in my friends list. -.-

I got the Easter update, and bought Forsythia. Only 3 more hours to go..

I don't how I'm gonna afford Rarity. I bought AJ last weekend, but it took me months to get to this point. XD I'll never get 70 gems..

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I started my game over last night.  Still hacking myself gems and hearts, but pacing myself everywhere else.  Big Mac just set an impressive new record on the flying game with a score of 203.  I didn't think I'd ever get past the 163 that Spitfire did in the last game.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Some thoughts on Canterlot expansion so far:
Spoiler
Everything is really pretty! Canterlot and Ponyville have totally different architecture styles, and the game definitely reflects that.
The "find changelings" quest is really cool. At first I thought that I had ruined it by expanding into all the darkness zones too early. Then I saw two Twilight Sparkles onscreen at the same time and had no problem assuming that was just another glitch in the game. Then it turned out I was wrong on both counts! If only that was happening at other times, not just during the quest.
Unfortunately expanding into all the darkness zones too early is a problem for the actual expansion zone quest. Unlike in Ponyville, the game doesn't seem to count already-expanded zones for this one, meaning I'm stuck unless I want to pay five gems to skip it.
Four main shops. Four main ponies. Well-played. It's interesting that the second slot in each of the shops is really high up there (mostly four stars, I think one three star), suggesting they expect it to take you a while to save up for either Minuette or Twinkleshine, your choice. Too bad for them?/me? I already had all the hearts for Minuette and there was nothing going to stop me from buying her at last.
Deceptive Cadance is giving me quests even though I haven't bought her! It would be foreshadowing, but I haven't bought Shining Armor either.
The astronomy minigame is kind of weird, but I'm getting the hang of it. A phone touchscreen is pretty much the worst possible way to play it, though, since the stars tend to be close enough together that my fingers make it really hard to see what I'm doing. I suppose the difficulty will gradually decrease as I get more and more familiar with every single constellation.
I'm forgetting to spend time with Forsythia and Lucky Clover, even though they're also new and in need of my help. Whoops.
Overall, Canterlot definitely feels like a second area. There's the whole castle that's totally inert, plus the Royal Inn, compared to Ponyville where everything can be interacted with. It's also smaller, although that may be a good thing since Ponyville's really much larger than you need it to be for the number of available buildings, even with every update thus far released.
80 gems for Twinkleshine? And she's quest-required? Oh, if I didn't like Twinkleshine so much...!

Vulpy

I'm glad I didn't get the update, because it sounds like it'll just make me more depressed about the game. XD So many ponies to buy...Yet so little gold and gems. :/

DancingPhoenix

I'm currently on the quest where you need to get Rarity. I refuse to buy gems, so I am going to kill parasprites until I can get enough gems to buy her. If I could use an iTunes gift card I would totally buy more gems but I'm pretty sure you can't haha

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal