collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190676 times)

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
I did the same, Sora - I have enough expanded so I don't have enough gems to accidentally click use them on it! Did it once earlier on and never again! I don't mind wasting bits, but I don't have gems to spare!

A couple more days and I should be able to get Rarity and then have some more quests again, yay!

Still not all my friends showing up, an I can rarely visit  the ones that do :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
Added some new people ! Yay, friends ! :happy:

I could be wrong or I'm missing something obvious, but I feel like I receive hearts in my inbox a lot more often than the game says I can send them out ? Like I'll go to return the favor ("send gift") but usually there's a timer counting down on the gift box. Does the time limit get shorter the higher your level ?

Accidentally spent 56 gems on expanding space...

Oh dear, that is awful. They really should implement a "are you sure" feature. :(

Personally I find the fact we have to pay gems for Rarity (a mane 6 pony!!) utterly daft. Other, 'premium' ponies, fine, but Rarity? Grrr.

SO true.. I could be wrong but I think Dash is a premium pony too.

Flanuora

Hooray,  I'm excited to add some friends! 

My game loft id:

Flanuora

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Finally finished raising Fluttershy to five stars, breezed through a couple already-long-since-completed quests, then found out I need to raise Cherry Jubilee to five stars now. And her waiting time between plays is over two hours. Between this and another quest that still needs me to play the balloon pop game another 8 times, these quests are definitely trying to get me to take longer and longer here at the tail end of the game storyline. Maybe I should just preemptively try to raise every character to five stars and save some of the waiting time? blurgh. Rainbow Dash in particular I could imagine having to raise, and she takes ages between plays.

On the other hoof, I started this playthrough less than a month ago, so it's a pretty good time...

(username Hoofstuck, in case anyone wants to send me some more hearts to help me play balloon pop more often. I've already bought all the ponies that cost hearts.)

flutterwry

I could be wrong or I'm missing something obvious, but I feel like I receive hearts in my inbox a lot more often than the game says I can send them out ? Like I'll go to return the favor ("send gift") but usually there's a timer counting down on the gift box. Does the time limit get shorter the higher your level ?
  I believe that those "donators" who appear more than once are just wrong names, i.e. yet another Gameloft glitch. The time remains 24h through every level. Doesn't keep me from tapping the 'gift all' button more often, though. :D

Accidentally spent 56 gems on expanding space...
  Oh no!  That's so annoying, isn't it? :(
On the official GL board people try to convince them to create some 'confirm' button, but my money goes to "This won't happen, and if it does, it won't help you".

Personally I find the fact we have to pay gems for Rarity (a mane 6 pony!!) utterly daft. Other, 'premium' ponies, fine, but Rarity? Grrr.
  SO true.. I could be wrong but I think Dash is a premium pony too.
Spoiler
She is. 90 gems.
Later you'll have to get Fancy Pants, Shining Armor and Cadence.
Here is an overview about all gem items, obligatory as well as optional: http://de.scribd.com/doc/125125642/My-Little-Pony-cost-calculation  (In case you want this in USD, please give me the American gem pack prices, please.)

these quests are definitely trying to get me to take longer and longer here at the tail end of the game storyline.
Eeeyup. That's what they do. Later you will have to
Spoiler
collect 800000 Bits, which needs quite a while, even if you have every shop...

Maybe I should just preemptively try to raise every character to five stars and save some of the waiting time? blurgh. Rainbow Dash in particular I could imagine having to raise, and she takes ages between plays.
Just raise all of them as far as you can, this is one of the few things which won't cause the game to crash. If you manage to raise Rainbow Dash to five stars before the quest comes up, the quest will just be marked as won when it comes up, and you'll reap in the rewards.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
I've noticed the duplicated names as well and game up with two options a) it's a gameloft glitch and they are actually from different people (I even got one from anonymous this morning!) or b) some of the donators are using the timewarp glitch and do it when they move forward in days.

Unfortunately, I'm not expecting gameloft to put in a confirmation screen, though it's sorely needed :( They'd sell fewer gems if people didn't waste them by mistake.

Didn't realise there'd be a quest for Cherry Jubilee! I've been raising all my ponies to 5 stars anyway - can't do with leaving them unplayed for any length of time! Contemplating buying Fluttershy early though, as I'm sure she'll need raising later on.

Sarah Jo

Oh, thanks so much you guys for explaining that. I usually tend to see LadyGuinevere and someone else in my inbox over and over again and it was getting so confusing !

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Anybody else experiencing sound effect issues?  It was fine earlier, but now some of them sound like they're being mixed with the sound of metal scraping against concrete.  Resetting the app didn't help.

The music dies altogether after a while too, but resetting the app fixes it.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
Oh, thanks so much you guys for explaining that. I usually tend to see LadyGuinevere and someone else in my inbox over and over again and it was getting so confusing !

Lol, as far as I know I only get to do one a day, but I do hit the gift all button a lot as mine are all at different times, so who knows! :) I do also have a couple that pop up more than others.

Anybody else experiencing sound effect issues?  It was fine earlier, but now some of them sound like they're being mixed with the sound of metal scraping against concrete.  Resetting the app didn't help.

The music dies altogether after a while too, but resetting the app fixes it.

I've not had any sound effect problems, or music, but I do get a 'Fake Welcome Screen' or 'Fake Welcome Screen v2' when I start the app up. Once I close it there's no problem. Doesn't happen if I'm out of wireless range though.

arianaserenityparker

I would like added to the list, my name there is arianaparker. 

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
Eeeyup. That's what they do. Later you will have to
Spoiler
collect 800000 Bits, which needs quite a while, even if you have every shop...
Spoiler
I'm around 340000 right now, so that should be doable. Learned a long time ago that spending money carelessly, e.g. removing darkness or clearing rocks and trees, is a bad idea, since later a quest to do just that will come along and it'll be much more expensive than it used to be. On the other hand, the minigames do take money. Eh.

flutterwry

We're not gonna waste earlier player's fun by telling them about later quests, are we? Thus spoilered. ;-)

Spoiler
I'm around 340000 right now, so that should be doable. Learned a long time ago that spending money carelessly, e.g. removing darkness or clearing rocks and trees, is a bad idea, since later a quest to do just that will come along and it'll be much more expensive than it used to be. On the other hand, the minigames do take money. Eh.
Spoiler
You're right about clearing rocks etc.
Well, the sad thing is: for said task, the game doesn't seem to recognize your pre-collected money. Got 900,000? Good for you, but get another 800,000. So ~one week of bit grinding it is, then. Yay.  :blush:

Artsy Craftsy

Please Add me!
« Reply #1047 on: March 05, 2013, 05:36:05 AM »
please add me!

artsy_craftsy

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
We're not gonna waste earlier player's fun by telling them about later quests, are we? Thus spoilered. ;-)
I agree overall, but I think "raise this pony up to X stars" quests are kind of an exception because they can take so long and yet may not come until quite some time after you actually get the pony in question.

Spoiler
Well, the sad thing is: for said task, the game doesn't seem to recognize your pre-collected money. Got 900,000? Good for you, but get another 800,000. So ~one week of bit grinding it is, then. Yay.  :blush:
Spoiler
Oh, one of those. Meh. In that case maybe I'll splurge on something.

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Is anyone else having a problem with the daily bonus? Mine's been sitting at Day 1 for at least three days, and yes, I launch the app multiple times a day, haven't time traveled, or otherwise hacked the game. (Airplane mode hack excepted, since that was Gameloft's fluke rather than anything I did deliberately.) I'm playing on an iPad 1, which means multiple restarts (including complete shutdown-and-restart of the iPad itself) any time I want to play. It's really starting to put me off of the game. :(

(And don't even get me started on treasure chests... thanks to the bugginess and resource-hog nature of the newest update, I haven't been able to send a single chest. My game crashes as soon as I try to visit anyone else.)

Eternity

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal