collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190611 times)

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2012, 09:18:01 PM »
I've found that the parasprites won't spawn in areas that are completely filled with buildings, trees, or decor.
All of the garbage won't spawn if the area is covered with building, trees or decor. I think it would be good advice to fill up a purchased area with trees or deco until needed. Unfortunately, purchased trees can't be resold and deco is expensive :/

Couldn't you just use dirt paths to fill up the space? They're quite cheap, and resellable. Unfortunately, though, having so many like that would look ugly- but not as ugly as a huge moss-covered rock in the middle of town!

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »
I'm starting to get annoyed at these Parasprites...They come in hordes if I dare leave my game more than a couple hours. Im also having trouble with the book quest. No matter how many I pick up the counter stays at zero.
You and me both. Anyone know what shop produces magic shards?

As for the book quest, make sure the bookshop is producing regular books, not rare books. The game is just that pedantic.
Ah, the book quest works now, thanks <3

And what is this....not even an hour and I get four Parasprite clusters?! These things are draining all my elements.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Bread

« Reply #242 on: November 13, 2012, 09:35:55 PM »
Speaking of elements, someone on youtube found out that you need to activate all the harmony stones and buy all of the mane 6 to defeat nightmare moon and get the ending.
Good luck buying Rarity at 90 gems and Rainbow Dash at 500...  >_<

Chance

« Reply #243 on: November 13, 2012, 09:48:59 PM »
Speaking of elements, someone on youtube found out that you need to activate all the harmony stones and buy all of the mane 6 to defeat nightmare moon and get the ending.

I just saw this too. :( It's absolutely ridiculous. I hope Gameloft fixes this somehow...

Offline MLPlyte

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 13, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »
Alrighty, I've gone through and added everyone so far. :)
My id is: alyte

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:18 AM »

I just saw this too. :( It's absolutely ridiculous. I hope Gameloft fixes this somehow...
Agreed. As I said before, one shouldn't need to pay money for, at very least, the mane 6. Unfortunately, the game has quite a number of quests that requires you to waste gem on stuff to proceed :(

Aside from Rarity and Rainbow Dash, there's also this ridiculous quest where I have to spend gems on deco :(
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

DirePony

« Reply #246 on: November 14, 2012, 04:11:49 AM »
I can also verify that you have to have all the elements of harmony and the Mane 6 to finish the game. I have 5 of the Mane 6 and finally activated the element of magic last night and it said I needed to have all of the spirits to defeat Nightmare Moon. I have 385 gems saved up so as soon as a sale hits I will have Rainbow Dash.

On a side note for all you time travelers out there I found something interesting last night. After August 31, 2014 the game no longer gives the daily bonus. I guess Gameloft didn't program the game to recognize any dates later than that. Which sucks because I had intended to go out to 2020 so I could get enough gems to buy Celestia, Cadence and Shining Armor.

MLPmintchocolatechip

« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2012, 05:02:49 AM »
Hi ponies :) my ID is kelseymbacon
Add me please :) my list of gameloft friends shows as 'invited' in the game, but only one person shows as my actual friend. Sometimes it says I have no GL friends at all >.< is this just the game being glitchy or am I doing something wrong?

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2012, 05:19:06 AM »
I just started playing yesterday :) my I'd is Chrissytree and I've added a few people from here but not many so if I missed you feel free to add me too :)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2012, 05:22:50 AM »

Agreed. As I said before, one shouldn't need to pay money for, at very least, the mane 6. Unfortunately, the game has quite a number of quests that requires you to waste gem on stuff to proceed :(

Aside from Rarity and Rainbow Dash, there's also this ridiculous quest where I have to spend gems on deco :(
From what I understand, Gameloft do this 'Pay gems to proceed' quest in other games too. I don't really find it fair, especially when the game is so darn buggy.

Does anyone know if you can get gems from friends at all? I know someone once said you got an acorn in Ice Age Village everytime you accepted a friend request, but looks like they don't give this privilege here.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Aaryana

« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »
I have 385 gems saved up so as soon as a sale hits I will have Rainbow Dash.

How did you get that many??? I can't do anything because I only have like 10. :(

osakadragon

« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2012, 05:40:02 AM »
I don't know if anyone is interested or can help out but a person made a wiki for this game but it's ever so small as I'm the only one adding pages to it lately http://mlp-game.wikia.com/wiki/MLP_Game_Wiki

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2012, 05:40:53 AM »
Does anyone else have problems staying logged into Gameloft?  I keep having to sign in and it never seems to take when I try to load my friend list.  Only my Facebook friends show up (and only a few of those).

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2012, 06:26:46 AM »
On a side note for all you time travelers out there I found something interesting last night. After August 31, 2014 the game no longer gives the daily bonus. I guess Gameloft didn't program the game to recognize any dates later than that. Which sucks because I had intended to go out to 2020 so I could get enough gems to buy Celestia, Cadence and Shining Armor.

Good to know!  I wish I could figure out how to get it going again in the first place though!  Mine went away, then a couple days ago came back on December 3rd.  I turned my wifi back on at the end of the night and when I picked it up again yesterday I couldn't find any point where the daily bonus started up again.  I wish I could figure out the requirements for what gets it to start.  I've lost and gained it twice now I think and it just seems totally random.  And I'm at a big fat ZERO on my gem count!  I'd be willing to spend some money on this game, especially since it's free, but the exchange rate hardly makes it worth it. 

ETA:
Does anyone else have problems staying logged into Gameloft?  I keep having to sign in and it never seems to take when I try to load my friend list.  Only my Facebook friends show up (and only a few of those).
I had problems logging in on my gameloft app last night, not just in the game.  I think their server is just way overloaded with this release.  It's been down a couple of times in the last few days. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:28:54 AM by PhyllieBean »

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline TheGreatSpid

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2012, 08:56:05 AM »
Hi Everyone!  I *just* finally decided to jump in on this highly addictive game!  :happy:
I've sent a few invites out there for friendship, so if anyone needs some more friends for the game my id is: thegreatspid

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal