collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 187638 times)

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #1560 on: October 29, 2013, 01:40:15 PM »
I'm not sure the kindle will get this update :( I logged a ticket about the adverts though and got the usual cut/paste answer of restart wifi. *eyeroll* yes, like that's going to update my game!
The update came throughout this morning. I love the dance game, but three days is so not enough time.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: October 29, 2013, 03:40:22 PM »
You get a full week. You just first looked at the timer when there were only three days of the week remaining.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #1562 on: October 29, 2013, 07:13:52 PM »
Yeah, mine updated too. Apparently I suck at the dance game, though oddly I'm better with my left hand. So it's normallya full week? That's good at least.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #1563 on: October 29, 2013, 11:23:08 PM »
Lots of expensive Halloween stuff released today (yes I think anything over 10 gems is expensive) and we have what, like 6 days to get it all?  XD  The Halloween update should have been released October 1st!  Gameloft is...fail.  I see after I updated with the Equestria Girls stuff that receiving hearts is broken again for me.  Like, I can get one at a time again just like how it was when it was broken before. 

They REALLY need to give us more things to spend coins on. I have millions just sitting there because 90% of everything costs gems and LOTS of them. They are definitely nickle and diming the hardcore fans who spend real money for gems instead of hacking.

The hearts glitch is super annoying... They need to make sure their updates don't mess that up before they release them - or maybe give us a "collect all" option?? It's not rocket science...

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #1564 on: October 30, 2013, 09:38:24 AM »
Lots of expensive Halloween stuff released today (yes I think anything over 10 gems is expensive) and we have what, like 6 days to get it all?  XD  The Halloween update should have been released October 1st!  Gameloft is...fail.  I see after I updated with the Equestria Girls stuff that receiving hearts is broken again for me.  Like, I can get one at a time again just like how it was when it was broken before. 

They REALLY need to give us more things to spend coins on. I have millions just sitting there because 90% of everything costs gems and LOTS of them. They are definitely nickle and diming the hardcore fans who spend real money for gems instead of hacking.

The hearts glitch is super annoying... They need to make sure their updates don't mess that up before they release them - or maybe give us a "collect all" option?? It's not rocket science...
I agree completely, it would be nice to have an option to buy gems for game gold. Even if it was a crazy number like 50k for one single gem.

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline ranchlamb

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 30, 2013, 02:48:30 PM »
You get a full week. You just first looked at the timer when there were only three days of the week remaining.
The update wasn't available till yesterday for me and I looked at it the first day I got it. So it's not giving me a week, just three days.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #1566 on: October 30, 2013, 04:08:29 PM »
It will though, Ranchlamb.  It resets every week.  Unfortunately it still isn't long enough to finish without either cheating or spending a bajillion gems.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 30, 2013, 10:31:57 PM »
The new update causes my game to crash on startup so I haven't been able to play in weeks
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline QueenStarglow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Glow 'N Show Queen
    • View Profile
    • The Glow 'N Show Stables
« Reply #1568 on: October 31, 2013, 12:50:51 AM »

I agree completely, it would be nice to have an option to buy gems for game gold. Even if it was a crazy number like 50k for one single gem.

I would definitely pay that. By the time it takes me to collect one gem, I collect 50-100k+ coins. The odds of one popping up are too slim. It forces you to pay them ridiculous amounts of money or to cheat.

Finally got all of the Nightmare Night stuff. It's cute! Took forever thought..
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:58:14 AM by StarglowMLP »

My Little Pony Blog: http://glownshowpony.tumblr.com | The Glow 'N Show Stables: http://glownshowpony.weebly.com
GnS Stables Sale thread G1-G4: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378506.0.html
MLP:FiM Gameloft friend code: f52c0

Offline ranchlamb

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 31, 2013, 09:06:29 AM »
It will though, Ranchlamb.  It resets every week.  Unfortunately it still isn't long enough to finish without either cheating or spending a bajillion gems.
Oh I understand now. I think the other exclusive prices are kinda lame considering. 1000 bits is nothing when you spend 2000 or more on the dress. Oh and a well... really that is not exclusive at all.
I'm not good at the dance game, but I do like playing it.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 31, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »
I'm up to 7million coins - and I STILL cannot get enough gems for half the stuff I want! I'm going to be missing out on a lot of the gem-only Nightmare Night stuff, sigh! But I guess that's Gameloft's whole plan - make all the cool stuff gem-only, and try to strongarm you into paying for gems with real money. 9_9

I still have NO idea how I could possibly get enough points in a week to win Flash Sentry, though! I get to the end of the week, and I'm only halfway! >_<
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Wayvy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 31, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »
Got Flash Sentry this morning! Without using gems, but I turned on MLP notifications and checked regularly if the next song is ready. And I had to wake up once every single night to play (i calculated for a time when I had both the oppening and "strange world"). It's a pain but probably going to do it for the next gem pony :D
You know Flash is a pegasus, and he's flying around in Canterlot. But for some reason he doesn't have wings! He looks really awkward flying without them.  >_< I hope they fix it.

And I love the Nightmare night update! And now :muffin: Pony doesn't wear a costume and I keep missing her :D Now there's a sale on the gem pony and I wonder if I should buy her (56 gems instead of 80).
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:15:24 AM by Wayvy »
www.wayvy.deviantart.com

Gameloft id: Wayvy

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #1572 on: October 31, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »
I noticed that about box pony too! But if you do tap her, she still gives you the same. I usually get her at least once when I open the program, up to three times.

I'm wondering the same about the sale pony - I have almost enough gems.

Agree there should be an exchange for bits-gems, but I would be in favour of a very high price. Currently I have over 4mill bits which is really more than I can spend.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #1573 on: November 01, 2013, 01:50:20 AM »
I bought her.  I've actually finished the game in terms of tasks.  And this week has been very lucrative in terms of gem finding.  I seriously found 50 gems this week.  Can you beleive that?  So I bought her on sale.  I'm now seeing how many ponies I can buy just collecting ramdom gems between game updates that add more story or I get sick of the game. 

Katra21

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1574 on: November 02, 2013, 07:04:13 AM »
I'm getting in on this fun time. My Gameloft ID is katra21 (same as I use here).

The dance game is driving me crazy. The rapid-tap sections just cut me off even though I didn't do anything and I find I get better scores with the sound turned off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal