collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Buyer VERY upset over my feedback policy :( Need opinions/advice  (Read 2911 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Buyer VERY upset over my feedback policy :( Need opinions/advice
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 09:21:34 AM »
I think a lot of sellers see it as pointless now that there is no negative feedback option for buyers.  It's never going to be a true representation because Awesome Buyer is going to have 100% positive buying feedback and Terrible Buyer is also going to have 100% positive buying feedback.  You can't use it to evaluate buyers any more, so what's the point?

I always leave feedback for buyers, but I admit it's a low priority.  Usually I wait a couple weeks and then do all my feedback all in one "batch" for the sake of convenience.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »
I think a lot of sellers see it as pointless now that there is no negative feedback option for buyers.  It's never going to be a true representation because Awesome Buyer is going to have 100% positive buying feedback and Terrible Buyer is also going to have 100% positive buying feedback.  You can't use it to evaluate buyers any more, so what's the point?

I always leave feedback for buyers, but I admit it's a low priority.  Usually I wait a couple weeks and then do all my feedback all in one "batch" for the sake of convenience.
I would like a seller to leave me feedback so I can look back and see if I bought anything from that seller in the past. It is more of a way to keep tabs. If they don't leave feedback, I'm less likely to want to do business because they apparently don't care so they apparently aren't worth the bother.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »
I would like a seller to leave me feedback so I can look back and see if I bought anything from that seller in the past. It is more of a way to keep tabs. If they don't leave feedback, I'm less likely to want to do business because they apparently don't care so they apparently aren't worth the bother.

This. Some sellers will also refuse to do business with buyers that have no or little feedback, so even if you are an ideal buyer you could be denied items simply because other sellers couldn't be bothered to leave feedback.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 08:54:50 AM »
My question would be this; they bought from you knowing your feedback policy was something they did not like so (assuming they read the full auction before bidding as they should have done) why did they buy from you in the first place?

Crazy person.

You did nothing wrong but a more neutral re-wording would prevent further crazies from contacting you :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 04:20:51 PM »
After that kind of message, I would not leave her feedback at all. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2015, 10:02:58 AM »
I have had bad experiences with leaving positive feedback first as a seller. I never leave a positive until I know either the item has arrived and they are happy, or they leave positive feedback first. I think you worded your policy very clearly and politely. 
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal