collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC I just bought my first Argie! Truly! Woo Hoo!! Pic inside!  (Read 4715 times)

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
Re: PC I just bought my first Argie! Truly! Woo Hoo!! Pic inside!
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »
ooo shes one of my faves! rainbow and bright green AND shy pose!! FAVES!
argies are so htf in such great condition!! and it looks like her dove is still pretty distinct too! well done!! congrats!!
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »
Considering condition and free shipping, I don't think you overpaid.  :)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 02:29:33 PM »
Sooo pretty! Saw her on eBay myself too. Enjoy her, she's beautiful!! :D
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 09:10:03 PM »
Thanks Everyone!!  I will definitely treasure her!

argies are so htf in such great condition!! and it looks like her dove is still pretty distinct too! well done!! congrats!!

I Love green ponies too!!  Its so different from the norm.  And rainbow hair ponies are my favorite!  I would love to get most of the Rainbow hair Argies because they are so different from the US versions, but if she is the only one I ever get that is ok with me!

I wouldn't be able to collect frizzy haired ponies, no matter how rare.  That is one of my pet peeves, you could say.  Not to fond on collecting nirvanas that are in horrible shape either.  So when I saw how almost mint she was I had to have her!  :D
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline relcelestia

• Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

I Love green ponies too!!  Its so different from the norm.  And rainbow hair ponies are my favorite!  I would love to get most of the Rainbow hair Argies because they are so different from the US versions, but if she is the only one I ever get that is ok with me!

I wouldn't be able to collect frizzy haired ponies, no matter how rare.  That is one of my pet peeves, you could say.  Not to fond on collecting nirvanas that are in horrible shape either.  So when I saw how almost mint she was I had to have her!  :D
umm okkkay we MUST be related!!! i am the SAME!! my first argie goal was all the rainbow hairs! have you seen skyflier?! shes a dream!  :shocked:
AND i am suuper picky about hair too!! marks, cancer, chews.. dont care but i am INto hair!!

and i recently got brave with a falt iron (wish i hadnt taken sooo long to try it) and now i can collect frizzy hair ponies and then defrizz them!!  :cool:
highly reccommend it  ^_^

good luck in your argie collecting!!  :lovey:
*high fives pony sister*

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 02:30:12 AM »

umm okkkay we MUST be related!!! i am the SAME!! my first argie goal was all the rainbow hairs! have you seen skyflier?! shes a dream!  :shocked:
AND i am suuper picky about hair too!! marks, cancer, chews.. dont care but i am INto hair!!

and i recently got brave with a falt iron (wish i hadnt taken sooo long to try it) and now i can collect frizzy hair ponies and then defrizz them!!  :cool:
highly reccommend it  ^_^

good luck in your argie collecting!!  :lovey:
*high fives pony sister*

Yes I love Skyflier too!  She is another favorite!  I was just looking in the Arena Gallery again and saw that you donated a couple of the pictures!  Too Cool!   :biggrin:   I was thinking that it would be really neat to have one of my ponies pics in there!  Of course, they've nearly got them all now.

Yeah I've heard about flat ironing their hair before.  Just never been brave enough to try.  Always afraid I will end up with a melted plastic mess on my flat iron.  So are you using a hair straightening iron or an "iron your clothes" type iron?  I think I heard someone say they used the iron they used to iron their clothes with.  And do I remember something about using water or not using water?  It's been so long ago I can't remember.

I may have to try the iron trick on one of my baits.  ;)   Thanks, RelCelestia!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:42:17 AM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline relcelestia

• Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 08:12:22 AM »
Yes I love Skyflier too!  She is another favorite!  I was just looking in the Arena Gallery again and saw that you donated a couple of the pictures!  Too Cool!   :biggrin:   I was thinking that it would be really neat to have one of my ponies pics in there!  Of course, they've nearly got them all now.

Yeah I've heard about flat ironing their hair before.  Just never been brave enough to try.  Always afraid I will end up with a melted plastic mess on my flat iron.  So are you using a hair straightening iron or an "iron your clothes" type iron?  I think I heard someone say they used the iron they used to iron their clothes with.  And do I remember something about using water or not using water?  It's been so long ago I can't remember.

I may have to try the iron trick on one of my baits.  ;)   Thanks, RelCelestia!
yes i love having my pics in the gallery! not even gonna lie  :mrgreen:

and flat ironing is suuuuper easy! just wet and condition the hair then run your flat iron on it (with water and conditioner in it). others have said to put it on low heat but mine only has one temp setting and it works just fine ^_^
and ya i use one for hair, never tried an actual iron.
i was scared to do it too! untill i finally tried it like a month ago.. and MAN do i wish i had done it sooner!!! there are soooo many ponies i passed up because of frizzy hair!! or ones i upgraded that i wouldnt have needed to if i just used the dang flat iron!!  :throw:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:13:57 AM by relcelestia »

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 12:00:13 PM »
She looks lovely - congrats on your acquisition! :cheer:

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal