Pony Talk > Off Topic

Do you collect other things besides ponies?

(1/6) > >>

brmylittleponycollector:
Hello everybody! Well, I've been a collector for many years and I don't just collect Ponies, I have a huge collection of Ponies and other things like Comics, Figures, Mangas, Dolls, VHS Tapes, Funko Pop and Cassette Tapes!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

generally I only collect things from franchises that I'm a fan of!! I have several comics, action figures and funko pop of Loki (Marvel Character) of Superboy (Superman's teenage clone) and also several of these items from Jojo Bizarre adventure, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sailor Moon, W.i.t.c.h, Lore Olympus and Sakura Card Captors coming out of my comic collections I collect Dolls from Bratz, Winx Club, Trollz and My Scene and also VHS tapes of Disney films and films that I like from the 80s and 90s and also cassette tapes of MÃ¥neskin, Prince, Queen, Rolling Stones, Billie Eilish, Kiss and Nirvana. I also collect some stuff related to Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake!! Well, some of the things I mentioned I intend to buy this month!

Now I want to know from you in this community what you collect besides My Little Pony!! Do you collect Barbie, Monster High, Vinyl Records, Books, Stamps, Crystals, Rainbow High or Stationery? Soon I'll take photos of my collections (including the pony ones) and post them here for you to see! Well, if anyone wants to post photos of what they collect, I would love to see them here! see you later!

Now I want to know from you in this community what you collect besides My Little Pony!! Do you collect Barbie, Monster High, Vinyl Records, Books, Stamps, Crystals, Rainbow High or Stationery? Soon I'll take photos of my collections (including the pony ones) and post them here for you to see! Well, if anyone wants to post photos of what they collect, I would love to see them here! see you later!

I post the items I collect on my Instagram @2003pony if you want to follow them there! There are more photos of my Ponies than the other items!

Koudoawaia:
The main thing I collect besides MLP is Lion King merchandise. I also collect dragons and realistic animal figures. My collecting in general has slowed down a lot in recent years but I really like what I have^^

brmylittleponycollector:

--- Quote from: Koudoawaia on January 03, 2024, 10:23:14 AM ---The main thing I collect besides MLP is Lion King merchandise. I also collect dragons and realistic animal figures. My collecting in general has slowed down a lot in recent years but I really like what I have^^

--- End quote ---
My God, I also collect things related to the Lion King, which is my favorite film, I have the VHS, DVD, Blu-ray tapes and also plush toys and Funko Pop!! I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who loves this movie!

Ponybookworm:
Mostly 1980s toys & plushies, especially plushie sharkies!!!
Also I love world-building in multiple senses, so I collect accessories to go with the Ponies & their Friends

brightberry:
I have a doll collection.  It's basically a little bit of all kinds of dolls.

The other thing I could be said to collect is books.  I just want to read them though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version