collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [SOLD: THANK YOU] FS Beautiful TE ***MIMIC*** EXCELLENT condition ... PIC HEAVY  (Read 846 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am selling my G1 Mimic. I bought her many years ago and she has been in storage since. I bought this beautiful girl to begin a collection but that idea never took off. I am offering her to the community before eBay; I want her to go to a loving home where she will be cherished.  :heart:

This girl is in excellent condition. I am not a professional grader so please remember: what you see is what you get.

Description: Cutie marks are gorgeous and clean. Hair is brushed and both mane and tail curl nicely to the body for a great display pose. Hooves are clean. She has a scuff mark on the upper part of the right ear and on the top of the horn. Appear to be scuffs and not pin dots or mold (see photos). But there is slight discoloration at the base of the tail; could be an issue, but I'm not sure. Inside left leg has very faint marks; possibly scuffs of some kind. Right eye also has some residue on it (see photos). Overall she is in fantastic condition for a G1 pony.

Payment: Via Paypal. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE. Please make an offer through PM. I will be leaving this open for at least a week (give or take a couple days). I reserve the right not to sell if I don't get an offer I like. I may put her on eBay if she doesn't sell here.

Shipping: Dependent on location. In the US, she will ship securely via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number (roughly $5); insurance is available at additional cost.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Photo Gallery
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:13:40 AM by Heliodor »

Offline 121makesha

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • McDonald's Pony
  • I ❤️ Peties
    • View Profile
Re: FS Beautiful TE ***MIMIC*** EXCELLENT condition ... PIC HEAVY
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 10:53:28 AM »
Hi how much are you looking to sell mimic for?

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FS Beautiful TE ***MIMIC*** EXCELLENT condition ... PIC HEAVY
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 07:13:09 AM »
Thank you for your interest. There was no set price, just asking for offers via PM. She has already been claimed. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal