collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HUGE SALES POST; all gens, tons of merch, please view link for all items  (Read 732 times)

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
HUGE SALES! All gens, and lots of merch! Because there are just too many photos, please see the provided link for a thorough album of everything, I apologize in advance for the potato quality of the pics, but I am moving soon and limited on space at the moment.

The order of the album goes as so: G4 plushies, G1s/G2s, BB figures/G4 figures, Media (books), Lunchbox/vinyl figures, Merchandise, Clothes, G3s, G3.5s, more merch, and then random non pony related items such as JEM, polly pocket, and carebears. Please gve it a good look over and feel free to post any questions here or PM me.

Most of my inventory is in excellent condition, if you are interested in a particular pony that has flaws I will list them in detail and provide as many extra pictures as you want. Shipping is calculated based on weight and location. I always ship same day as payment received and stuff each package with as much goodies as I can ^^ Thanks for looking! http://imgur.com/a/VGEn1

The pics provided in the post are just samples of the album. Not pictured are some G1 and G3 baits and I have tons of the series trading cards, lots of rare and foils. 

Again, please view link for descriptions and prices. Thanks for looking <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: July 29, 2016, 01:32:11 PM

Friendly bump!  :frolic: Updated list and am still adding more items :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:32:11 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
Bumpity bump! New items and merch being added every day! Please see link for tons of pony related items and ponies! http://imgur.com/a/VGEn1

Some new items added:

EQ PP (missing Gummy figure, doll NRFB) - $8
TS w/breezie - $12
G1 game, complete - $25
G1 large cups - $3 ea.
TS bathroom toothbrush set - $5
Trixie - $10
Flower wishes - $6
BB figure set - $8
POP Lyra - $5
MLP sticker book (225 stickers, new poses and designs not the repeat stuff) - $3
G4 slap bands - $3 ea.
Hippity Hop is $3 due to some flocking loss, and pink has faded from hair
Sky Rocket is also $3, body and head are equally faded in color.

Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal