collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ornament Swap 2015 BRAG THREAD!  (Read 10705 times)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
Re: Ornament Swap 2015 BRAG THREAD!
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2015, 09:37:30 PM »
I see one of the pictures is upside down, let me see if I can fix that...

Edit, I can't fix it.   :blush:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:40:09 PM by BethyVic »
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2015, 09:54:12 PM »
Yay! So glad you liked it! It was super fun to shop and create for you. I was excited that you like Disney which allowed me to be very Disney themed. You have to tell me what you think of  the special effects glasses when you get to use them. My favorite one of those is the ornament one for viewing trees. I can't get enough ornaments, so the sight of each light being an additional ornament is the best! You can also use them to look at any bright light, so fireworks are amazing with them too. If anyone wants some Cracker Barrels have them right now! Also, did you notice my little "Easter egg" on the Harry potter ornament? (*hint* it's a Snape joke).

My phone is charging now so I can post all the photos in the morning of my own brag. I've been keeping poor PrincessLala waiting for far to long!

Put the tree up today with all the new ornaments!! I love them all :). And used the glasses, they're super cool!! Each light is literally an ornament with a little hook and all! I'm going to bring these to share with my niece because I'm sure she will love them too!!

"Turn to page 394..." :P

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »
Harry Potter stuff! Aaaaaah omg! :squee: I just bought that same marauders map for my little sister at Universal Studios! I love those plushie pony ornaments, I got one from xeevee last year! They are so adorable!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:34:26 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2015, 10:38:47 PM »
Aintnobuffalo, I love that Beast ornament. It's too cute.

BethyVic, the Marauder's Map ornament and the pony advent calendar are awesome.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2015, 04:20:00 AM »
Wow aintnobuffalo, what an amazing box!  That beast ornament is so adorable!

BethyVic I am so glad you like everything.  And I am so relieved that the glass flag made it in one piece.  I was so worried for it.  I can't remember if I told you this, but the tiny tin with Santa on it is a pony sized advent wreath.  There are candles inside.  And if you pull the leaf on the little plush deer it wiggles around.

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2015, 06:21:05 AM »
Wow I dont come online for a few days and look how many brags there are!!! You guys are doing a AMAZING job x

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2015, 06:27:00 AM »
Aaaaaah I just saw your updated post, aintnobuffalo! =) Im so happy you love everything- especially the Soot Sprite candy! Isnt that so cool its a real candy!? We sell them down the street in the asian grocery store if you ever want more just PM me! Its so cool to see ornaments I got/made for you on your tree! You tree looks beautiful and I love all your other ornaments on it! <3 Shopping for you was so fun I as having a hard time decding what to get for you because of the variety! I felt awesome having got you Cinderella stuff since you were at WDW during the swap (for those who dont know thats the Park with Cinderellas castle!). :cool: The transformation Cinderella was very hard for me to part with, she turned out so beautiful and I knew you would love her! The acryllic glass slipper is one of the party favors we are having for our vow renewal wedding at Grand Floridian Pavillion in WDW in a few years- my husband helped dremel a hole into it so we could make it into a pretty ornament! Those Cinderella stickers were on sale too and you can re-use them as many times as you want on pretty much anything! I was worried you were going to buy the Beast ornament from Disney Store, I felt like you HAD to have it for this swap! Also I took my Christmas Belle figure and made her into a perfect ornament to match Beast! Im so happy you loved the Soot Sprites (and they are behaving! xP)!  I love what you did with the Ariel looking at the candle! I made the same Ariel for myself too because she turned out so pretty! =) I hope you enjoyed all the yummy treats from around the world!!

It was a serious pleasure shopping and crafting ornaments for ya! It was so awesome and convinient you are such a big Disney fan! Im glad to light a huge smile on your face! I just love shopping for people! :hug:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:37:13 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2015, 06:09:27 PM »
I received my package today from Capn! I want to thank you so much for the wonderful box and the kind note. It was very touching, and I'll admit made me a little teary. :hug:

I'm having a horrible hard time posting pictures, so I took one big picture to try and get everything. It was really hard to do because the box had so much amazing stuff in it. The little box that has G4 stuff hanging out is absolutely full of stickers, a mini comic book and coloring book ect. Beside it is a beautiful horse ornament done like Nightlight since I collect her. Then there was an adorable done picture of Cobi and some Christmas ponies, along with a Star Wars sticker book and a Star Wars lunch box along with some cool star wars ships. I got a Clydesdale as well, and some really cool snacks that fit within my healthy diet. The dip actually sounds good and I'll be excited to try it, and the white chocolate cocoa sounds tasty as well. There was even a small thing of syrup which I use to flavor my drinks.  There were two pony ornaments one with Rainbow Dash and one with Luna.

Then there was an adorable dog house ornament with Cobi on it. I love it! Did you make all these ornaments? They are amazing.

The last two were a little sad, but they also made me smile. I have lots of ornaments for my animals, and I didn't get out Suki's this year since it's been hard on me. Capn was actually really thoughtful in putting the Schnauzer ornaments in the lunch box tin, but I opened the tin before I found the card. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because they are both beautiful and sweet representations of my girl. I love the one with her picture and already put it on the tree, and the other actually reminds me of her a lot too.  Thank you so much for making such a thoughtful box. It was completely amazing, and I was touched by your generosity and kindness.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2015, 06:35:39 PM »
What an awesome box. The Nightlight is amazing, all that Star Wars stuff is great and I think its sweet that stuff related to your pets was sent.

It's wonderful that you are at a point where you felt able to put Suki's picture on the tree. I know all about losing a Schnauzer--D'Argo in the heart ornament I received went last year--but (with time and patience, of course) the best way to honor our beloved pets when they must go is to remember the good times we shared with them.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2015, 10:54:34 PM »
Wow, guys, great boxes! aintnobuffalo -- I love those Disney ornaments, especially the Ariel and, of course, Beast! I keep drooling over all of the candy you guys are getting... I already ate all of my swap candy. ;)

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2015, 07:02:41 AM »
Holy cow! Lots of goodies!!!!!
:frolic:

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »

Then there was an adorable dog house ornament with Cobi on it. I love it! Did you make all these ornaments? They are amazing.

The last two were a little sad, but they also made me smile. I have lots of ornaments for my animals, and I didn't get out Suki's this year since it's been hard on me. Capn was actually really thoughtful in putting the Schnauzer ornaments in the lunch box tin, but I opened the tin before I found the card. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because they are both beautiful and sweet representations of my girl. I love the one with her picture and already put it on the tree, and the other actually reminds me of her a lot too.  Thank you so much for making such a thoughtful box. It was completely amazing, and I was touched by your generosity and kindness.

*runs around the house in pure joy!* YAAAY I am so happy you got it! I am so so so sorry you didn't find the letter first to warn you that the Suki ornaments were in the tin, must've shifted during travel.  I am so glad you liked the ornaments though. I made/customized most of them, the exceptions were the G4 ornaments and the ornament with your name. The Suki figure was a full repaint, originally an all white Scotty, I tried to Schnauzer it up best I could ^^ and I do those glitter MLP ornaments every year. Making Nightlight was a lot of fun <3 I want you to know though I tried so hard to find you a perfect rat ornament! Apparently, they are not easy to find, by the time I decided to make you one the deadline had approached :x Maybe next year :)

Like I said in the note, I think you were fated to be my partner, we both lost our girls around the same time so I know exactly what you are going through, I am just happy I could help in anyway. Merry Christmas!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2015, 12:41:08 AM »
What a gorgeous thoughtful box, Maddie.  Love the hand made ornaments.  You did a great job, CC.

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2015, 08:01:27 AM »
I was very excited to receive my box yesterday from katgyrl! I really love everything!

Lots of yummy goodies and a reusable Starbucks cup! Can't wait to try the chocolate! And the nail wraps sample I can't wait to try as well. The candy canes didn't quite make the journey in one piece! At least they will still taste as good!

Now onto the ornaments
A cute little Starbucks cup and Snoopy, so happy to get a Snoopy for my tree!

Lastly but not least a gorgeous handmade felt ornament modelled on my dear kitty Scully ~ I absolutely adore her and the fact you took the time to make her for me, thanks so much Katgyrl   :hug:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 08:04:57 AM by icecreamgirl »
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2015, 10:19:55 AM »
Here is my amazing swap package from LadyBastilla- thanks so much, I absolutely LOVE everything!  :newpony:

It's like she read my mind, I love wrapped gifts and opening these was so much fun!

Here is everything unwrapped and laid out! My friends and I totally destroyed all the treats last night watching the Simpsons Xmas specials ^^ They were all so yummy! And we rarely get to try international candies. I absolutely lost it when I saw the Star Trek ships, this set is from the 90s and some are htf. I am thrilled and have them hanging on the tree already. I had the Romulan one but I painted it to be show accurate ages ago, and I love to have one mint because I am neurotic like that :P The magnets are awesome too! I've always wanted them but could ever get them for myself. The card is sweet, Christmas trees happen to be my favoritest thing so I love it. The piece de resistance, is definitely the custom picture ornaments of my furbabies, which I have proudly displayed at the tippy top of my tree (will add those pics shortly). It's particularly special because I cannot locate a box of my custom pet and MLP ornaments, and I've looked the house over 7 fold, sigh. In it is all my ornaments of Gaia and losing her this year and not having her ornaments either was just another emotional blow. This made it all better though! I am at the point where I just want to see her everywhere and remember all the happy holiday memories so thank you so very much<3 

Close up of the front

And check out the back! All my babies in one :D I adore it and the super cute Sweet Notes!!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal