Pony Talk > Introductions

With the light's blessing, a Greeting!

(1/3) > >>

Cherry Valentine:
I am Cherry Valentine. It is not my real name, but what I prefer being called. I am twenty-one years old and I live in Sweden. I have been collecting ponies since the age of fourteen, but nowadays I only focus on G2's. My favorites are the fourth version of Sweet Berry (the one with a Twice As Fancy pattern all over her body) and the set with Princess Twinkle Star and Baby Twinkles. Unfortunately, I don't own any of those. Yet! From the one's I've got, Nightglow is my most beloved G2. In my spare time I like playing Neopets, taking photographs, eating raspberry bombs, experimenting with herbs for their healing properties, and to drink loose tea while listening to Evenstar from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack when it's raining outside. I hope to make new friends here on the Heaven, to collect more flowers from my wish list, and to generally have a good time. May the light be with you!

SourdoughStomper:
Greetings and welcome to the Arena, Cherry Valentine. :welcome: I like that piece from the LotR soundtrack as well. Very pleasant and melodic.

mlpfan:
howdy!

Cherry Valentine:
SourdoughStomper: Thank you. Yes, it is a very beautiful song!

mlpfan: Howdy there! ^.^

kittybethy:
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

I love LOTR too!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version