Pony Talk > Pony Corral

A friend for Half Note

<< < (2/3) > >>

Betelgeuse:
lol, the tail-less horse's name!!!!! That is sooo sweet. I often make custom dogs too, usually based off of certain characters. It's so awwsome(LAME PUN, I KNOW. I male horid puns) that you made a dog version so she wouldn't be lonely.

NoDivision:
Ahh, that is SO cute! Awww, Lucky Half Note and her new friend<3333

Brightglowpony:

--- Quote from: Rachel-Eyes on January 18, 2012, 07:39:22 PM ---Thank you ladies! I'm glad that you like him! Next I'm working on a duck for Lemon Drop and possibly a goat for Bowtie if I decide to customize him. Some little kid left him at the restaurant where I work and he sure is a cutie, so I might not.

Factory printed... wow! Never thought I'd hear that! Thank you, Brightglow. What a sweet compliment. :lovey:

--- End quote ---

You are welcome :)  Can't wait to see what other animals you customize- he reminds me of the pony friends and I always wished there were more of them!

Post Merge: January 18, 2012, 07:45:56 PM

--- Quote from: Rachel-Eyes on January 18, 2012, 07:39:22 PM ---Thank you ladies! I'm glad that you like him! Next I'm working on a duck for Lemon Drop and possibly a goat for Bowtie if I decide to customize him. Some little kid left him at the restaurant where I work and he sure is a cutie, so I might not.

Factory printed... wow! Never thought I'd hear that! Thank you, Brightglow. What a sweet compliment. :lovey:

--- End quote ---

You are welcome :)  Can't wait to see what other animals you customize- he reminds me of the pony friends and I always wished there were more of them!

fingerpaints:
OMG that is cute :D What an awesome idea for a lonely pony!

emera_lazzaly:
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm sure you made Half Note SO incredibly happy! He's perfect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version