collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Discussion Thread!  (Read 35123 times)

PaintedMoogle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ever After High Discussion Thread!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »
I'm psyched for these.  ^_^

The best case scenario would be dolls of similar proportions to MH so they could share wardrobes and look good in pictures together.

I'm betting I'll be picking some up!

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 01:35:44 AM »
Mattel trademarked Prince Dexter Charming, Prince Daring Charming, Briar Beauty, Raven Queen, Hopper Croakington, Kitty Cheshire, Gus Crumb, Hilda Crumb, Ashlynn Ella, Cedar Wood, and Cerise Hood on May 14th. 

Now I don't know for sure if it has anything to with Monster High and Ever After High, but I do see the Fairy Tale similarities.  Prince Charming is obvious, Briar Beauty is Sleeping Beauty, Kitty Cheshire would be the Cheshire Cat, Gus and Hilda Crumb could be Hansel and Gretel, Ashlynn Ella would be Cinderella, maybe Cedar Wood is Pinocchio, and Cerise Hood would be Red Riding Hood.

As for Raven Queen and Hopper Croakington, I'm a little lost.

I've seen this trademarks but they aren't in "dolls" but in "sport article, christmas decorations".. It's strange

I love this ideao of a fairy  tale spin off

In a first time, it means that they will make something around Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty and snow white

WildLace

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 03:21:19 AM »
From what I have heard Alice is the main character (or her daughter) There is also the daughter of the Mad Hatter. You can see her silhouette here: http://www.villageofbookend.com/

You can see she has a tea pot hand bag and a tea cup hat. she is also holding her pet mouse which I assume is called Earl Grey. Which is very cute

There is another silhouette behind her but I cant make out who it is. Seems to be a princess I just don't know which one.

If you look here another silhouette has appeared: http://www.rewritedestiny.com/

it seems like it is Snow White. She has a crown and her bag could be the apple bag seen on the table in front. Your guess is as good as mine.

And here: http://www.royalorrebel.com/

There is a guy now standing next to the girl. This could be Hansel and Gretel or he could be one of the princes and she could be Alice. I don't Know.

I would think they would have the same bodies as MH as cupid is transferring there.

I think if they do it right and give as much detail as they do for Mh into these dolls They could be awesome. If they design them and not give them the detail they deserve than it will just become a good idea that has been wasted.

I am going to wait and see how these dolls turn out, before i say I will collect them or not.

The website says that the story begins next week. So maybe they will reveal the dolls than.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »
I'm really excited to find out what happens next week! I'm hoping they will reveal pictures, names and/or new characters/silhouettes. I decided to sign up for the VIP info stuff through texting. lol
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

elonni

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »
I'm really excited about the whole idea, but I'll wait until I see the dolls to decide if I will collect them or not. If they are anything like MH, the chances are quite high, though. :)

I'm also curious to find out what happens next week!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2013, 08:30:56 AM »
Yes i'm super curious as well. These dolls look a lot more girly with pretty flashy outfits, and the fairy tale theme is right up my alley. It seems like they'll get a proper announcement next week!

Edit: took some screen grabs. You can see Alice's silhoueete, and you can actually see her mouse in the forest scene!

Nice view of the castle
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 08:37:56 AM by Rhini »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2013, 08:48:43 AM »
So is Alice the silhouette with the mouse or is that the Mad Hatter's daughter. Could the silhouette behind her be the Red Queen or Queen of Heart's daughter? Ugh! I am so anxious!!! I need to see what they look like now! Come on next Tuesday!!!
-Bow Tie

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2013, 08:50:35 AM »
So is Alice the silhouette with the mouse or is that the Mad Hatter's daughter. Could the silhouette behind her be the Red Queen or Queen of Heart's daughter? Ugh! I am so anxious!!! I need to see what they look like now! Come on next Tuesday!!!

Will they be fully revealed next Tuesday?  I wonder when we will get to actually see them in stores :)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 09:04:58 AM »

Will they be fully revealed next Tuesday?  I wonder when we will get to actually see them in stores :)
That's what they're insinuating. I have a feeling we'll get a full website next week with artwork, but we won't see the actual dolls until SDCC.

I cleaned up the images as best I could so we can have a better look.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »
I think next week we will get a nice website with colored images rather than silhouettes. I hope they have the same body style as the MH dolls so we can swap clothes, but I hope the make up looks different!
-Bow Tie

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 09:15:37 AM »
I'm happy that there seem to be more boys.

Definitely looking for the two princes when they come out.

cleverLC

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2013, 09:52:47 AM »
If these are MH sized, I'll probably get a doll or two. :)

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2013, 12:22:21 PM »
Writing down what the magic key code says:
village of bookend Turn the key and let the story begin. Write down this magic key code FirstDayofSchool to use when you register here this summer.

rewrite destiny Unlock your destiny with this magic key code: StartYourStory
Write it down to use when you register here this summer.

royal or rebel You hold the key to your destiny. Your magic key code is SchoolAllowance Write it down to use it when you register here this summer.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »

That's what they're insinuating. I have a feeling we'll get a full website next week with artwork, but we won't see the actual dolls until SDCC.

*wriggles with excitement* This is what I'm thinking too. I'd love to see the actual dolls next week but I'll bet they'll save them for SDCC! Can't wait for next Tuesday, anyhow! :freak:

Writing down what the magic key code says:
village of bookend Turn the key and let the story begin. Write down this magic key code FirstDayofSchool to use when you register here this summer.

rewrite destiny Unlock your destiny with this magic key code: StartYourStory
Write it down to use when you register here this summer.

royal or rebel You hold the key to your destiny. Your magic key code is SchoolAllowance Write it down to use it when you register here this summer.

I hope registering with these codes (on the new site/sites?) will unlock even more hints...!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 01:08:50 PM »
Part of me hopes these dolls come with pretty glass eyes like the bratzillaz but then that might make them too different to look good with my monster high collection :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal