collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Haunted my little pony for sale" - the best add ever!  (Read 4706 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: "Haunted my little pony for sale" - the best add ever!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 08:19:15 AM »
LOL. The creepiest "haunted item" ad I've ever seen was an auction for a haunted Stitch plush that popped up on eBay years ago. I still get the shivers thinking about it sometimes. The person claimed the plush always reappeared when he tried to get rid of it, knocked other plushies off the shelf, and even put itself back together when it was cut up.

I hate to think how much that item ended up going for.

I was actually considering starting a topic of half-jokingly asking if anyone's ever got a Pony that ... didn't seem quite right. ;)

Omg, I remember that! :O didnt it sell for like a LOT of money!?? I thought that story was so farfetch'd but interesting. LOL the listing picture was of him being smashed by a TV! Lololol! Does anyone know who bought the item or what happened to it after it was sold?

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »
LOL. The creepiest "haunted item" ad I've ever seen was an auction for a haunted Stitch plush that popped up on eBay years ago. I still get the shivers thinking about it sometimes. The person claimed the plush always reappeared when he tried to get rid of it, knocked other plushies off the shelf, and even put itself back together when it was cut up.

I hate to think how much that item ended up going for.

I was actually considering starting a topic of half-jokingly asking if anyone's ever got a Pony that ... didn't seem quite right. ;)

Omg, I remember that! :O didnt it sell for like a LOT of money!?? I thought that story was so farfetch'd but interesting. LOL the listing picture was of him being smashed by a TV! Lololol! Does anyone know who bought the item or what happened to it after it was sold?
I remember that one too! I've always wondered what happened after the auction.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Strzyga

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:07 PM »
i want this pony so much ha, ha! ^^ great story.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 01:45:22 PM »
Does anyone remember the sad, depressed, lonely winger ad from last year? Now THAT was a story! I don't even know what happened to it.....

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
Does anyone remember the sad, depressed, lonely winger ad from last year? Now THAT was a story! I don't even know what happened to it.....

I remember that! I've got the listing description saved somewhere around here. Did she ever sell?

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
What was that ad like?

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 02:18:24 AM »
I wanna know about Winger!!!!

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »
Hmmph it would be better if it wasn't a stolen pic of Streaky. Seems unlikely a kid nowadays would have one, especially in such nice condition. Kinda ruins it for me. I've never run across anything odd myself in over 10 yrs if collecting.

Offline Hope1989

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hope's My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 01:00:24 PM »

I remember that! I've got the listing description saved somewhere around here. Did she ever sell?

Tell us the story! Pleeeeaaseeee! :D
WTB! Sdcc 2013 Exclusives My Little Pony DJ Pon-3
Have 2 Crystal Empire Promo Packs NIP for sale! Interested in? Write me ^^
My collection: old thread 1 , old thread 2 NEW ONE:happy:
FB page
Wishlist

Offline telelle_wings

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 02:15:21 PM »
That is so fantastic!  :lol:

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 03:16:50 AM »

Okay, here it is! I'll put it under a spoiler cut since it's pretty long. :)

Spoiler
Up for bids is a Sad, depressed, lonely MLP Pony from a broken home poor
little pony I found down in my basement from a home that is sad and broken poor. depressed

Being a manly man, I never played with girls toys (Except my Alladin and jasmin dolls, but I needed him so he could fend off Mc Hammer who kept trying to steal her clothes. I told him he didn't need to put on her outfits when he was looking so fly in his purple jumpsuit, but he never listens. She'd yell "Hammer, don't hurt em!" but he would give Alladin the beatdown anyway. Hamma don't care, ya know?

Its surprising because he (Alladin) has a flying carpet, but its always flying off to go shopping on the internet with the monkey. They don't need to be on the internet, they don't even have jobs or a computer. I dont even.

Anyway, this little pony has had a rough life, livin in my basement for all these years.

I went down to see what was up and she told me she needed a few bucks to get back on her feet (hooves), so I asked her what five bucks would get me. She says "a story". I took the five out of my pocket (I dont' even have pockets)(sometimes if i drink too much milk my arms dissapear) and handed it to her and the storie begens...

So she went on to tell me about back when she was just a boy, her parents would fight all the time and that one day daddy came home and caught mommy with the Mc Hammer (he gets around) and that mommy got preggo and ended up having puppies. (like a record, oh) Dad was mad and sold her into pony slavery to pay the spagetti billz them new PUP-PEPS are gonna be runnan up, so she had to go work in the furby factory. This was the 90s.

Well luck would have it that due to Y2k, the furbies gained sentience and started a massive race war with the RC car factory and not many survived. This is in the 2000s Furbys are strong, but do not to well in race cars since their arms aretiny and they can't hold their little beer bottles and drive at the sametime.

Nooh-lah Hoo-Nay is furbish for AVENGE ME. =0

I actually don't remember where I was going with this OH YEAH, so she ended up getting a job at the local pizza resturant, but that didn't work out.

Like not at all, lol.

So she got one of those fancy phone operator jobs. Not like, a doctor that operates, you can't do that over the phone what are you even saying right now

So shes like this cleo sorcerer phone lady, and shes telling fortunes.
Everything is going fantastic until that one day.

Oh yeah, that day.

Pony: "Hello! Pony cleo speaking! How mah i halp u dear?

HAMMER: "Baby I miss u, lets get back together"

Pony: "I don't know babe, we'd have some rough times, I don't think thats a good idea"

Hammer: "TOO BAD, I'M RIGHT BEHIND U"

Hammer st8 outta no where, like a bat outta hell-o, its time for jello, lets get some mello yello, have a party, eat some smarties, bake a cake just as fast as u can, cuz i'm da man, hammer-san

All of a sudden he had crazy anime eyes (No one had anime eyes in the

90s, anime wasn't even real yet, srsly) and he started crying as he put the pretty pony in a burlap sack.

Pony: "noOOOOOOOOO, this is not good, i am in bag now"

Hammer: Ha ha ha, I've got you now! In the bag. Is mine. bag

Pony: pls let me free, i promise i won't ever take u for gtranted, i miss sorry adn then go okay?

Hammer gets in his jet pack and flys underwater (this is the safest

place if asteroids strike unless it gets cold then its hard water and

you can get trapped inside the ice cubes and thats no good (unles ur into that tee hee

Hammer: Ha! the sasteroids are gone, you can't get me that easy you, think! jej

So his jetpack is now become sProtsCar, it go'll fast because red.

Hammer: I see a bunch of houses, I ma throughing this bag through a

windowHA HAH!

hE THROWS

Pony: nooooooooooooo

years pass, then days, then months, then 2nds.

Its now years ago later, tommor w happens:

And thats it. so thats why my basemtn window was broken, and thats why the pony was in my basemtn. and thats why free bag.

so basically she's been down in my downstairs playuing phasntasy star online, stealing my wifi and i'm pretty upset, but I can let bigones be bygons since she seems like a pretty cool guy after all.

She doesn't ahve to go home, but she can't stay here. My girlfiend might get jealous and kick me out, steal my house and take the kids. I dont eve have kids, but I dont want her to take them, because then i'll have negative kids, and i'll have to have some just to break even, so lets just not go there. my grlfriend hits me :/

Anyway, if you win this auction, you'll be winning this pretty little pony. Shes cool! She'll probably not help you pay your rent, she seems pretty chill, but theres a good chance she's just going to mooch off of u, and thats fine, if thats what your'e into.

But I dunno, I mean its cool and all that shes a pony but she doesn't move hewr mouth when she talks, she just sits completly still and stares.

Its actually kind of creepy, I mean, if shes good at anything, its being

completly still and silent. You can hear her talking if you alwaysready have voices in your head.

I dont know if its actually her or i'm just losing it, but hey! for the money its still pretty sweet to have your own blue pony

she really needs to comb her hair tho, for real. i mean shhhhhhh, get it 2gether pny, pls. everyones staring so take care of ursefl.

one of thise days shes going to want to go and visit her parents probably so see hre puppy brothers and siters, but thats on you.

i hoep u win the auction, good luck, hugs and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo tic tak toe, i win. luv u! not in that weigh, but u kno, plutonimumonicLLY

ALso, free shipping to anywhere in the Utined States, no international shipping, shes afrain of plains,

This auction if for 1 toy pony, u treat her well okay?

XD

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 03:39:28 AM »
The Winger story was everything I wanted it to be. :biggrin:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 03:48:50 AM »

Okay, here it is! I'll put it under a spoiler cut since it's pretty long. :)

Spoiler
Up for bids is a Sad, depressed, lonely MLP Pony from a broken home poor
little pony I found down in my basement from a home that is sad and broken poor. depressed

Being a manly man, I never played with girls toys (Except my Alladin and jasmin dolls, but I needed him so he could fend off Mc Hammer who kept trying to steal her clothes. I told him he didn't need to put on her outfits when he was looking so fly in his purple jumpsuit, but he never listens. She'd yell "Hammer, don't hurt em!" but he would give Alladin the beatdown anyway. Hamma don't care, ya know?

Its surprising because he (Alladin) has a flying carpet, but its always flying off to go shopping on the internet with the monkey. They don't need to be on the internet, they don't even have jobs or a computer. I dont even.

Anyway, this little pony has had a rough life, livin in my basement for all these years.

I went down to see what was up and she told me she needed a few bucks to get back on her feet (hooves), so I asked her what five bucks would get me. She says "a story". I took the five out of my pocket (I dont' even have pockets)(sometimes if i drink too much milk my arms dissapear) and handed it to her and the storie begens...

So she went on to tell me about back when she was just a boy, her parents would fight all the time and that one day daddy came home and caught mommy with the Mc Hammer (he gets around) and that mommy got preggo and ended up having puppies. (like a record, oh) Dad was mad and sold her into pony slavery to pay the spagetti billz them new PUP-PEPS are gonna be runnan up, so she had to go work in the furby factory. This was the 90s.

Well luck would have it that due to Y2k, the furbies gained sentience and started a massive race war with the RC car factory and not many survived. This is in the 2000s Furbys are strong, but do not to well in race cars since their arms aretiny and they can't hold their little beer bottles and drive at the sametime.

Nooh-lah Hoo-Nay is furbish for AVENGE ME. =0

I actually don't remember where I was going with this OH YEAH, so she ended up getting a job at the local pizza resturant, but that didn't work out.

Like not at all, lol.

So she got one of those fancy phone operator jobs. Not like, a doctor that operates, you can't do that over the phone what are you even saying right now

So shes like this cleo sorcerer phone lady, and shes telling fortunes.
Everything is going fantastic until that one day.

Oh yeah, that day.

Pony: "Hello! Pony cleo speaking! How mah i halp u dear?

HAMMER: "Baby I miss u, lets get back together"

Pony: "I don't know babe, we'd have some rough times, I don't think thats a good idea"

Hammer: "TOO BAD, I'M RIGHT BEHIND U"

Hammer st8 outta no where, like a bat outta hell-o, its time for jello, lets get some mello yello, have a party, eat some smarties, bake a cake just as fast as u can, cuz i'm da man, hammer-san

All of a sudden he had crazy anime eyes (No one had anime eyes in the

90s, anime wasn't even real yet, srsly) and he started crying as he put the pretty pony in a burlap sack.

Pony: "noOOOOOOOOO, this is not good, i am in bag now"

Hammer: Ha ha ha, I've got you now! In the bag. Is mine. bag

Pony: pls let me free, i promise i won't ever take u for gtranted, i miss sorry adn then go okay?

Hammer gets in his jet pack and flys underwater (this is the safest

place if asteroids strike unless it gets cold then its hard water and

you can get trapped inside the ice cubes and thats no good (unles ur into that tee hee

Hammer: Ha! the sasteroids are gone, you can't get me that easy you, think! jej

So his jetpack is now become sProtsCar, it go'll fast because red.

Hammer: I see a bunch of houses, I ma throughing this bag through a

windowHA HAH!

hE THROWS

Pony: nooooooooooooo

years pass, then days, then months, then 2nds.

Its now years ago later, tommor w happens:

And thats it. so thats why my basemtn window was broken, and thats why the pony was in my basemtn. and thats why free bag.

so basically she's been down in my downstairs playuing phasntasy star online, stealing my wifi and i'm pretty upset, but I can let bigones be bygons since she seems like a pretty cool guy after all.

She doesn't ahve to go home, but she can't stay here. My girlfiend might get jealous and kick me out, steal my house and take the kids. I dont eve have kids, but I dont want her to take them, because then i'll have negative kids, and i'll have to have some just to break even, so lets just not go there. my grlfriend hits me :/

Anyway, if you win this auction, you'll be winning this pretty little pony. Shes cool! She'll probably not help you pay your rent, she seems pretty chill, but theres a good chance she's just going to mooch off of u, and thats fine, if thats what your'e into.

But I dunno, I mean its cool and all that shes a pony but she doesn't move hewr mouth when she talks, she just sits completly still and stares.

Its actually kind of creepy, I mean, if shes good at anything, its being

completly still and silent. You can hear her talking if you alwaysready have voices in your head.

I dont know if its actually her or i'm just losing it, but hey! for the money its still pretty sweet to have your own blue pony

she really needs to comb her hair tho, for real. i mean shhhhhhh, get it 2gether pny, pls. everyones staring so take care of ursefl.

one of thise days shes going to want to go and visit her parents probably so see hre puppy brothers and siters, but thats on you.

i hoep u win the auction, good luck, hugs and kisses, xoxoxoxoxo tic tak toe, i win. luv u! not in that weigh, but u kno, plutonimumonicLLY

ALso, free shipping to anywhere in the Utined States, no international shipping, shes afrain of plains,

This auction if for 1 toy pony, u treat her well okay?

XD

Cant. Stop. Laughing.

:lmao:

I need this in an illustrated childrens book version NOW. This is the best story ever.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:59:47 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 04:46:43 AM »
Nope...no scary things allowed in Cat's house :(

Except zombies :lmao:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal