collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi every pony.  (Read 949 times)

RebekahLasAzulSirena

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi every pony.
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:40:50 PM »
Hi every pony. I live in Adams Massachusetts and Im a huge fan of Mermaids, Fairys and My Little Pony and when I can, I would love to be able to have a army of customs of me as my pony selfs like how I said below.
I'm thinking of changing my name here so that it matches me as my Mer name since I'm trying to be a professional Merfairy and seeing how I'm also a huge My Little Pony fan.
My Mer name is Tauriel The Element Merfairy and I would like my pony name to be like my Mer name but as a Merpony with wings but I don't know what Merpony's are called when they have wings also.
If anyone can help me with my new MlpArena name so that it is how I said above please let me know as soon as you can here in the comments below.

Offline MissGodiva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Message me on FB at Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
    • View Profile
Re: Hi every pony.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 01:56:25 AM »
Well, first off, water ponies are called seaponies. But they look more like sea horses. I have seen merpony figures though.
I hope that helps. And in the new year if u would like to commission customs, im game for one. I do mostly mini figures but I have a bunch of G3 bases dying for the chance to be a merpony.
:awake:
MissGodiva
m.me/Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
[/font]

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
Hello and welcome. :) In addition to sea ponies, there were also the three mermaid ponies done near the end of G1. Tokidoki also does a line of Mermaid / Unicorn hybrids if you haven't looked into them already. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to see you around. Have a great day!

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 10:12:47 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, RebekahLasAzulSirena!

The old my little pony series had seaponies, who were more like seahorse creatures. There's a really beautiful children's book called "My Little Pony: Under The Sparkling Sea" that has merponies, but you can really call your character whatever you like. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 10:32:08 AM »
i think that in the G4 comics, the "sea ponies" were called Kelpies.

Thats just what i remember tho.  :huh:

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 01:09:37 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! A winged seapony sounds really pretty - maybe you could draw inspiration from flying fish? :D Still not sure what to call one, though! Then again, I was never a fan of "alicorn" or "unipeg" either, I simply prefer to call them winged or flying unicorns. *shrug* The great thing about designing ponies is that you can go totally crazy with the designs if you like and no one is stopping you. :biggrin:

Have fun browsing the forums!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 08:12:59 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 09:21:37 AM »

That's because seaponies and kelpies are two different things.  ;)

The seaponies in G1 are basically pony versions of mermaids (although the toy line did have the merbabies, I'm not sure if those were in the comics). Kelpies are shapeshifting water spirits, like selkies, except where selkies take seal form when they don't look like humans, kelpies take horse form when they don't look like humans.  :)

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

lostpony

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 03:04:37 AM »
I vote for Merpegasus for what to call a winged merpony. 

Welcome!  Don't forget to check out the Customs forum to get advice about customs, see other people's customs, or to post pictures of your own and we Dooo love it when you post pics of yours!!

Lots of other good stuff here too, feel free to look around and ask questions, start new threads, make comments, all that good stuff.  See you around!

RebekahLasAzulSirena

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 11:02:48 PM »
Hi everypony. Thank you all for replying on my new pony name for the site and also for the other pony site that is like this one just so you all know.
I have kinda now decided that I am going to go with as my pony name Tauriel The Element Seafairy so that it is like my Mer name Tauriel The Element Merfairy on a Mer site that I am a member of.
Now that I have my new pony name now I need to figure out who I need to get a hold of so that I can change my pony name to what I would like it to be and what I said above.
I would like my new pony name to be what is is now above because today on January 2nd, 2017 I was thinking that my new pony name would be a kool name and it is still kinda like my Mer name but now a pony name, but I'm not sure if it's a actual pony type.
If anypony can help me with getting hold of the person that can change my pony name to what I said above or the way that I would like it to be please let me know as soon as you can here in the comments below and please let me know also what you think of my new pony name that I just thought of.
Plus like my Mer name this new pony fits me perfectly and it's everything that I love, Tauriel-Elfs, Elements-I love the Elements, Sea-I love Sea Ponys and Mermaids and Fairy-because I love Flutter Ponys and Fairys, so please don't ask me to shorten it in anyway since the new pony name fits me perfectly.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:28:06 PM by RebekahLasAzulSirena »

lostpony

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 11:44:29 PM »
There's a Mer site??  I have a friend who will absolutely want to know about that if she doesn't already.  Please PM it to me! thanks.

I'm not sure the exact procedure for name change but send a PM to Loa, our site administrator (also the big cheese around here) and ask for instructions.

There is a strict rule as to name changes:  you only get one or maybe two, ever for all time so please be sure you really are going to want your new name for a long long time before asking for the change.  I'm sure Loa will explain everything to you and please be careful to pay close attention to whatever she tells you and follow instructions because she is in charge and has a lot to do and we all want you to have a great experience here at the Arena and stay with us a long happy time!  Good luck!

(just my opinion here, I like short names because they are easier to remember and easier use in conversation and that's how I chose mine and also it's pretty much true about me, so...just a little food for thought...)

RebekahLasAzulSirena

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 11:12:16 PM »
Hi every pony. Just so you all know that I have been a member for a while here, I'm just not here a lot since I'm on Facebook more.
When I can afford them since I'm on SSD(Social Sercurity Disability) I would love to have customs made of each of my 7 elements and 7 colors as mermaid ponys and as fairy ponys in the different gens that I collect.
If anyone can show me how to get a hold of the person so that I can change my old pony name that I'm using now but doesn't fit me anymore to my new pony name thst fits me perfectly that I said in my last comment please let me know as soon as you can so that I can change it soon.

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 09:24:30 AM »

That's because seaponies and kelpies are two different things.  ;)

The seaponies in G1 are basically pony versions of mermaids (although the toy line did have the merbabies, I'm not sure if those were in the comics). Kelpies are shapeshifting water spirits, like selkies, except where selkies take seal form when they don't look like humans, kelpies take horse form when they don't look like humans.  :)

oh, that makes sense.

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal