Pony Talk > Off Topic

How to improve healthy pony

<< < (2/11) > >>

Ponyfan:
I also enjoy Healthy Pony but I've really struggled staying motivated to post even though I have kept up with my walking (healthy eating, not so much)  I like the idea of a prize/reward for the person who has made the most progress during the Healthy Pony round but know that finances can be tight and it might cost too much to offer a prize/reward every time we do Healthy Pony. That being said if a physical prize couldn't be offered mabye a drawing or something like that could be used instead. :) Also a smaller prize for the person who posted thier daily progress the most might motivate us to post more. These are just some ideas. :)

emily_katie:
I have seen posts about Healthy pony around and I wanted to join but was late or didn't understand what I should do :blush: I will make every effort to join next round!

Crowning_Glory13:
Ponyfan those are some great ideas...love it:)

Emily_katie I plan to start up in August. I try to make sign up more often, but I will work to clarify the instructions:)

These are some great ideas. I am getting excited to start up again.

NovelNerd:
I always start with joining but end up doing it on my own pace away front the thread because I forget to check in. You know one thing that has helped when I’ve done some personal changes in the past for anything was tknhave like a friend doing it with me. I know the challenges are all about bringing people together to discuss in the topic here, but maybe also include an element of having a partner to make you feel more accountable and keep motivation going? I’m not saying a swap or anything, but having someone to check in with might help.

Crowning_Glory13:
Oooo like partners in swaps, but your partner has no buying or shipping obligations unless the two of you agree to it.

They can send PM to each other if one has not posted!!! Making new friends. I love this idea.

I should have gotten insight sooner:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version