collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Neopets toys!  (Read 2372 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Show me Neopets toys!
« on: December 29, 2015, 01:13:20 AM »
I'm on this crazy Neopets merch kick right now! I recently found my dream neopets toy- a talking starry Shoyru and rainbow Chomby plush! Both are in the mail!  I'm now remembering like it was yesterday that craaazy gotta catch em' all feeling Neopets had with their happy meal toys! Omg. I needed more!

Here are my plush! I found all these while thriftibg, the kacheek I juuust found and the code was unused! Can't wait for KQ to be back up so I can use the token!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SHOW ME YOUR NEOPETS TOYS! Mcdoanlds Happy Meal toy, Plush from Claire's, Jakks Pacific figures, Thinkway Toys  talking pets, those tamagatchi-like toys, anything related!

Also does anyone else wish they would bring the toys back!? I want to go back in time soo bad just for  the McDonalds plush blindbags and buy out all their happy meal toys to where I'm literally banging my pillow on the floor!  Luckily on evilbay there are overpriced unopened bags I can buy  to re-live the nostalgic experiences.....

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:53:29 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Neopets toys!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:18:06 PM »
I have a big pile of the old Limited Too/Claire's plush somewhere! (Plus, I think, some of the TCG? A bunch of little misc stuff.) I should clean them up and see if anyone's interested, since there are only a few I'd want to keep...

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 07:02:30 PM »
I have three of those talking figures, a Purple Shoyru, Red Gelert, and Yellow Ixi. Also a bunch of McDonalds plushies (I was obsessed with collecting those)! No pictures unfortunately because they are back at my home on the other side of the country.

A bunch of them are sitting in a bag of stuff that needs to go to thrift. If you're interested, when I'm back in TO again (this won't be for a while though), I can PM you about sending some over for the cost of shipping.  ^.^

Princess Lala

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 01:37:08 PM »
That sounds awesome aluke! I would be happy to take neopets off your hands! :)

Aaaaah when either of you get the chance I would love to see pictures of your collections!!! I'm sure they all look lovely together in a big rainbow! I had no idea there was an interactive gelert toy! I have to Google it now, it sounds cool! Hopefully Neopets is still well-loved in today's world, I still play but only a few of my friends online still play and collect the toys! I wish Neopets would get super popular again, its crazy to think it hasn't changed much after a decade! I has new games, new art, new added pets, places, and new management but its still the same!

My package should be here soon! Will post pictures!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 02:53:22 PM »
Oh this thread brings back memories. I had a couple of these as a kid, but there was no limited too in my area so I hardly got any plushies. I used to have three of the talking ones: Scorchio, Shoyru, and Kacheek. I also had a Kougra, a little blue one I think? I had one of the magazines too.

All I have left is my little petpet, Faellie

I have two or three trading cards in my pokemon binder too. I should start playing again, I miss it  :cry:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 12:43:23 AM »
Sure. If you don't hear from me by mid September (that will be the latest month I'll be moving back), feel free to PM me yourself because I have a goldfish memory. I would be happy to share pictures of my humble collection then too.

I don't think I was aware of the Gelert or Ixi existing until I bought them either. I had found them at TRU on clearance way back when and being the neo nerd I was (and still am), I HAD to have them. My favourite is definitely my Shoy though, I remember seeing it in a local toy store and absolutely flipping out because it was the first time I found neo merch in real life. Our Claires never got any neopets stuff in, I remember walking in a few times and the store clerks having no idea what I was talking about.

I'm with you on wishing neo would get popular again. I feel like it's so lonely to play now because most of my friends, online and off, quit. :( It's been too ingrained in my life to ever quit myself  I feel. I'm super proud of my account and pets too.  ^.^

Princess Lala

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 07:59:32 AM »
^^LOVE LOVE LOVE your Faelie!!!! I have that petpet on my account for my Xweetok! :-3

^ Awesome! I will keep in touch with you then!! Also I would love to add ya on neopets if you still play! Im using a new account now as soon as I remember my password for my account with my cloud hissi and starry shoyru. xD All I have on my new account now is a biscuit chomby and an xweetok I keep using morphing potions on back into xweetok because I can't get lucky enough to turn her into Chocolate with the lab ray LOL! xD

BRAG TIME! How about this for a blast of the past!? Looooooook the Shoyru omg it came with a Kacheek AND a Magazine with a Shoyru on it too!!!! I died and went to heaven! Look at the magazine- inside its filled with art and eeeeep TOYS!!!!!

Yesterday was Half Price Day so me and Constelatto were having fun restocking half-off rare plush!!!

Also this lot is on its way to meeeee! :3 *photo is from the seller!

Do you guys seeeee that in there!? A Kadoatie plush. AND A PIIIIIIIIIINK one at THAT! :squee: Not only is that a super rare petpet species in the game, but also in plush form eeeeeeeek! Oh and the seller happens to be a really cute guy which makes this lot even better xD hahaha!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:13:50 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 08:15:31 AM »
Oooh what a nice lot! I remembered I also had a shadow Lupe plush too, I'm not sure if it's still in my room somewhere though..
This is making me want all my old plushies  :cry:

I went ahead and started playing again on my account I haven't touched in two years. User is Bekuno13
I'm pretty bad and my profile and pets are super basic so don't laugh haha, I'm trying.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 10:18:03 AM »
Eeeee! I have a couple (though not many as the UK didn't get much merchandise  :cry: ). I have:

Plush: Dogglefox (brown), Kadotie (blue), Faerie Poogle & Scorchio (a friend of my parents mailed them all the way from the US when I was in my early teens - so about ten year ago now -, and blue Kougra plush do not disturb sign (again from the US).

Other: pink uni and purple shoyru talking toys, and an Aiishia/Lost Desert pocket pet.

One day I'll get the Faerie Kougra and Ixi plushes  :lol:

I didn't realise they made so many talking toys. As far as I know, the UK only got the Kougra, Shoyru, Unis, and maybe the monkeys too.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »
Here is some of mine!  I found a spotted Shoyru  at Saver's since this pic was taken :) I collect Usuki's

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 05:52:39 PM »

^ Awesome! I will keep in touch with you then!! Also I would love to add ya on neopets if you still play! Im using a new account now as soon as I remember my password for my account with my cloud hissi and starry shoyru. xD All I have on my new account now is a biscuit chomby and an xweetok I keep using morphing potions on back into xweetok because I can't get lucky enough to turn her into Chocolate with the lab ray LOL! xD

Of course, my PMs are always open. Haha. My account is Keoshky. NF requests are blocked but if you neomail me I would be more than happy to send a request, or you can just give me your username.  I hope you can remember the password to your old account. I lost my first account to a forgotten password too...then it got purged. :tackleglomp:

I sent you a friend request Bekuno, hope you don't mind.  :lol:

Everyone's pictures are making me remember how cute neo plushies are. I wish there was a RoyalGirl Korbat one and a Draik of some sort to represent my pets.

Princess Lala

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 06:35:53 AM »
^ Eeeeek! Faerie Aisha plushie! So adorable!!!!!! :heart: What is Savers!? Is it a thrift store chain? I need to try to see if there is one nearby, someone on my IG was telling me about that place!

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 08:29:36 AM »
^ Eeeeek! Faerie Aisha plushie! So adorable!!!!!! :heart: What is Savers!? Is it a thrift store chain? I need to try to see if there is one nearby, someone on my IG was telling me about that place!

Yeah! it is a thrift store chain, the toy section has a wall of toys bagged up in little bags, (you can see whats inside) for really cheap. they have a doll section and stuffed animals section of the wall, I always find G3 there and I found alot of BurgerKing Neopets plushies there, sometimes you get lucky and people clean their attics, you can find 80's toys, it is totally worth a look :)

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 05:59:25 PM »
Neopets used to be a big collection of mine but I stopped as the Keyquest series plushies got more hard to find. I have a ton of those,the limited too plush and mcdonald's ones that i'd like to sell if anyone is interested.

I still wanna keep all my Lupes but the rest,nah.

Offline Terra

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/Longeared/
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 01:32:42 PM »
Here's a couple of my figures and small plushies :)

Fluttershy hanging out with them for the heck of it!

UH this pic came out awful, but Im too lazy to retake it. :U
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:35:16 PM by Terra »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal