collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Little Swap Brag Thread!  (Read 9296 times)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Little Swap Brag Thread!
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »
Time for my brag!  :yippee: I received my box from Raspberry Brulee

Next I open the MOST MINT Baby Fleecy I have EVER seen! Her hair is super pink and she still has that amazing "fresh-out-of-the-package G1" SMELL!!!!! :faint:  (ChipsteRJ, wipe your chin! I know you're drooling!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If that wasn't awesome enough the next package was.... you guessed it BABY WOOLLY! And he is just as lovely as Fleecy!

Sorry, I'm not really drooling over them.... My army is overrun with this pair (X5), but that pink is stunning and drool worthy nonetheless!

..... an orange paged journal might have me drooling though- orange is one of my favorites too.
Yummy variety of Skittles you got there too.

Congrats!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2015, 11:16:27 AM »
Aww shucks, thanks clones! I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you for allowing me to participate in this supergroup of swappers :cool:

My turn to brag now! My partner was solsticeadam, who I have already discovered is a swap ROCK STAR, because we arranged a private swap together earlier this summer. The fun has been doubled! I still can't believe how much we all were able to fit into these tiny boxes!

and then BOOOOOOM- awesomeness exploded everywhere  :frolic:

The ponies I received are gorgeous, and so many super- mega wants! My very first newborn <3, Princess Golden Light (to accompany my Princess Silver Rain), Silver Glow who has the prettiest metallic G3 wings, Stripes is my first Raincurl pony...and now I need to have them ALLL...and although she's sitting back there shyly, you can probably catch the fragrance of Strawberry Surprise through your monitor, she is just so wonderful! These girls are awesome, and absolutely perfect for me ^_^

...but that's not all! solsticeadam really outdid himself on the extras too!

PONY ROYAL! Okay, I really hadn't though this through...which pony should get to model a satin pink cape with fur trim? Doesn't get more fabulous than that. It doesn't! The temporary tattoos are glittery! THEY ARE RAINBOWFIED PONIES WITH GLITTER! Those are definitely coming with me to the next Bronies NYC meetup, along with the band aids! (Although I think I'll keep some at home for my husband to use...maybe I should hide our regular boring band aids on him?!? :P) Tasty nut butter snacks which are perfect for busy days running around the city, and Adam found the sea glass, shell, and beach quartz himself- perfect end of summer treasures from Cape Cod to add to my little rock collection.

Best of all, HANDMADE PANDA PLUSH :glitter: I know this swap is about the ponies, but how can you beat a handmade gift?!? Just LOOK at this panda! We are going to be very happy together

solsticeadam- this box was perfect :heart: Now we definitely have to meet up at Pony Fair next year so I can thank you in person!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:45:03 AM by Raspberry Brulee »
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2015, 11:45:01 AM »
Wowee!  You DID get a lot in your box Raspberry Brulee! Those are some gorgeous ponies too and DO TELL-- what is that panda? A hat? a bag? A plush? Eiher way its super cute!  And the card is very pretty too-- well done, solsticeadam!
 ETA: Sorry its clearly a plush-- when I first replied you didn't have all your pics in, my bad!

I'm impressed at everyone's cramming abilities so far!  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:08:29 PM by buttonso »

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »
Wonderful!!

*drools over strawberry pony* :satisfied:

Yeah, I'm curious about the panda too!  :blush: ^.^
--

Ohhh! ::sees additional photos:: cool!!  ^.^

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2015, 11:59:46 AM »
Amazing boxes from everyone so far!

Raspberry Brulee, the panda plush is so adorable - it reminds me of these yummy red bean buns  :biggrin:

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 12:08:47 PM »
More great boxes!

Clones I am really drooling over baby fleecy and baby Woolley!  :lol:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2015, 12:21:27 PM »
Awesome boxes!! Congrats! I can't believe how many things were in those boxes.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2015, 01:51:31 PM »
Another awesome box. :) I really love Silver Glow and Stripes. The panda plush is cute, too. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 02:03:27 PM »
Im so glad you're happy with it! I was honestly more antsy for you to open and see you box than I am to get my own!
Thats what I love so much about swaps! Its so great to be able to focus time and energy into something someone else will love. Especially when you get to meet new ponies you wouldnt get for yourself in the process!  :biggrin:
Cant lie though, Im definitely looking forward to checking the mail every day after work for my own box :P
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2015, 04:21:26 PM »
Everyone's boxes are so awesome. I am loving all of the brags so far. Congrats everyone! :glitter: :glitter: :glitter:

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 09:27:38 AM »
Wonderful little boxes! Can't wait to have mine! :frolic:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 10:55:34 AM »
It reminds me of these yummy red bean buns  :biggrin:

AHHH YES! Why is cute food so much fore delicious-looking than regular food? I don't want to eat pandas, but those red bean buns look way better than just plain o' bread! :blink:

Im so glad you're happy with it! I was honestly more antsy for you to open and see you box than I am to get my own!
Thats what I love so much about swaps! Its so great to be able to focus time and energy into something someone else will love. Especially when you get to meet new ponies you wouldnt get for yourself in the process!  :biggrin:
Cant lie though, Im definitely looking forward to checking the mail every day after work for my own box :P

Very well said! Swaps are so much fun, unquestionably my favorite thing about this community. I like thinking about other people who like this very niche thing that I also like, and how we all go above and beyond to send each other wonderful surprises... swaps engender a lot of good will and happiness  :lovey:
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 07:50:50 PM »
I'm so excited that I don't even know where to start :lol:

I am completely floored by the amount of awesomeness that Cassstorm put into this teeny little box :dropjaw: Seriously, once you see everything, you'll wonder how in the world she managed to fit all of this in a 6x6x6 box :lol:

Here's what I saw I first opened the box... Pretty pink tissue paper and a beautiful card adorned with a blue butterfly ^.^

Then I pulled everything out of the box which led to numerous excited screams and squeals (pretty sure I scared my husband)... I was so overjoyed that I had tears in my eyes... Do you see that vintage Rainbow Brite bedding peeking out at the back? :freak: Those were packed inside the box!

Rainbow Brite bedding close up. It's so beautiful, I've never seen it in person before and I adore it! Cassstorm seriously has no idea how stoked I am about this or how much it means to me that she included this in my swap box :hug:

The very awesome extras... lot's of hair ties, headbands, bobby pins, decorative clips, werthers sweets and my very first G1 pamphlet :biggrin: Love it all!

Now on to the ponies...

First up, are 2 beautiful paradise babies, Baby Palm Tree and Baby Beach Ball :shocked: They are far more beautiful in person than in pictures and I adore them! (So sorry about the photo being upside down, I don't know why photobucket isn't co-operating with me tonight)

Next is this gorgeous Valentine Baby, look at how pretty she is ^.^

Last but certainly not least... Newborn twins Peeks and Puddles. Sooooo totally cute!

A shot of the massive "little swap" haul all together!

There are no words to express how thrilled I am to have received this box. Cassstorm, you are beyond amazing and this is most definitely the best swap box I have ever received! I can't stop staring at these beautiful ponies, and that Rainbow Brite bedding was the most perfect addition to this box! I also love the little extras you included, I'm always going through hair ties and I love hair accessories! Werther's candies are delish and that G1 pamphlet is awesome! Thank you so very much :hug: :tackleglomp: :hug:

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »
I can't believe she fit the sheets in the box along with the ponies and other extras. Just how!!!? What an amazing box!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »
Holy moly!!! Casstorm really knows how to pack a box!!! Congrats, MikeysGrrl!!  :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal