collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84697 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1140 on: September 16, 2015, 04:25:44 AM »
I want the Rapunzel/Gothel set too - they look amazing :lovey:  I also want the Elsa Hans set to go with my D23 one ..even though in the pics I've seen of this set they don't look too different from already released dolls. I hope I'm wrong..but... I still want them anyways :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: September 16, 2015, 06:48:59 AM »
I'm not a fan of how similar Elsa and Hans look like their classic dolls, but I still think they're gorgeous in person. I can't wait to get the Rapunzel/Gothel set. I'm just dying to have them! *O* I already bought the shirt and the mug and will probably buy the journal on Friday. I just adore Rapunzel so much!

I took the cases off all of my designer dolls and displayed them on my bookshelf after I took down all the MH and EAH dolls I had on there.

The Rapunzel/Gothel set will go where Fawn is and I'll be putting the Designer Aurora I just won for $135 where Gothel is. Then I'll put Gothel where DFDC Aurora/Phillip are and put them where my deboxed Tiana is. I'm not sure where I'll put my deboxed Fawn and Tiana, but I'm sure I'll find room somewhere. lol
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: September 16, 2015, 08:52:08 AM »
Ahhh I love your set up Bow Tie! What a stunning collection! Totally jealous  ^.^

I'm kind of torn about Elsa and Hans and Ariel and Ursula as well. Theyre really beautiful but it would be so easy to modify a regular doll with some extra gems and get something similar. I will say though, I was looking at Elsa yesterday at the DS and she has a beautiful pearl-esque finish on her skin that's just stunning.

Rapunzel and Gothel are my absolute must haves, I love them so much!  :biggrin:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: September 16, 2015, 07:07:17 PM »
Lovely display, Bowtie. :)

I guess some of the Funko Disney characters are new? I like to look through them when I see them at Barnes and Noble or Toys R Us, but I don't know which ones are new. I like getting the Funkos at Barnes and Noble also since you can get one for under $10

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1144 on: September 16, 2015, 07:55:57 PM »
Bow, I love all the LE dolls!! :3 If only I had known about them a couple years earlier, I would have a bunch like you!

I think Im going to get Hans/Elsa, I need to look at Rapunzel in person.

So i dont know if this counts as a Disney doll, but my husband found me a cute little Alice pullip today at Tuesday Morning! He actually likes it and wants to find the larger one or any other Disney characters!!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:21:51 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:34 AM »
Thanks everyone! <3 I really love my collection and I can't wait to add more. My 17" LE dolls are in the living room since I don't really have anymore room in the bedroom to display dolls. lol

Oh my gosh I need that Alice Pullip! How much was she at Tuesday Morning!?
-Bow Tie

Princess Lala

« Reply #1146 on: September 18, 2015, 12:43:13 AM »
she had a sticker on her for $9.99! I went to another today and found a$40  cat Sasha doll in a blue victorian style dress that looks like Amelia from treasure planet, I  had to buy her omg I love her!!! I also bought another mini who was a Sanrio Cinamoroll pullip!

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: September 18, 2015, 04:07:41 AM »
Bow, I love all the LE dolls!! :3 If only I had known about them a couple years earlier, I would have a bunch like you!

I think Im going to get Hans/Elsa, I need to look at Rapunzel in person.

So i dont know if this counts as a Disney doll, but my husband found me a cute little Alice pullip today at Tuesday Morning! He actually likes it and wants to find the larger one or any other Disney characters!!

I'm actually selling my Alice Pullip doll if you might be interested  ^.^ It's the bigger version of the pictures you uploaded above :)
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: September 24, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »
So jealous of your collection, Bow Tie! Your display looks great :D
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: September 27, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »
So jealous of your collection, Bow Tie! Your display looks great :D
Thank you so much! :blush: I'm really happy with it so far and I can't wait to keep adding to it! I have no idea where I'm going to put both of my Teal Jasmines and the Frozen Fever dolls. My shelf with my LE dolls is full. lol

Edit: I totes forgot to say that I'll be working at the Disney Store this holiday season! I'm hoping they will keep me after the holiday season, which it sounds like they want to. I'll just have to prove myself! :heart:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:25:40 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Princess Lala

« Reply #1150 on: September 27, 2015, 10:13:44 PM »
^ I got a card to fill out application online too for seasonal! However, the store manager said CMs can't buy LE items except online so you will have to get your hubby to buy them for you in line! :3 Shhh dont tell them he is with you! xS Also get ready to learn how to point with both your hands closed together, because we arent allowed to point with our fingers! Im waiting to hear back from my store manager to see when i can start.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:02:27 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: September 28, 2015, 06:29:44 AM »
Oooh working for Disney Store would be awesome :) I hope you get discounts on items you buy :biggrin:

Which dolls are you guys going for? I definitely want Rapunzel/Gothel and I'm going to try for Jasmine as well. I wanted to get FF Elsa too, but what the heck is up with the orange string? I've not seen FF yet so I guess it has something to do with it XD It's very distracting and takes away the beauty of the doll IMO. Maybe if I saw her in person I wouldn't mind so much but as of now I won't be getting her :(
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: September 28, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »
Oooh working for Disney Store would be awesome :) I hope you get discounts on items you buy :biggrin:

Which dolls are you guys going for? I definitely want Rapunzel/Gothel and I'm going to try for Jasmine as well. I wanted to get FF Elsa too, but what the heck is up with the orange string? I've not seen FF yet so I guess it has something to do with it XD It's very distracting and takes away the beauty of the doll IMO. Maybe if I saw her in person I wouldn't mind so much but as of now I won't be getting her :(

The string is there on both Anna and Elsa because
Spoiler
Elsa has wrapped the string around or near all of Anna's birthday presents and most of FF they are following the string

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #1153 on: September 28, 2015, 12:07:18 PM »
I think we are going to get.... *and by we I mean my husband has to buy them for me* Rapunzel/Gothel, Elsa/Hans, Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa, and Aladdin. Luckily since I preordered Jasmine before applying there, I can still pick her up but I have to do it on a day off. We decided not to do the Ariel/Ursula set because they look too darn close to the regular dolls. Husband likes the Peter Pn one too, but probably going to skip it for the girlier ones.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 03, 2015, 03:40:10 AM »
Sooo jealous right now!  that's really awesome for both of you! :squee:  I would LOVE to work at Disney Store!  :dribble:  I even find myself helping/advising people in there unintentionally when I'm on a spending spree :P  I'd be forever broke though. Not that I wont be broke after the next line of LE dolls anyways though of course :yikes:   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal