collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Our First Swap- Newbie Swap brag thread!  (Read 13234 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Our First Swap- Newbie Swap brag thread!
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 08:02:03 AM »
I FINALLY GOT MY BOX!!!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and my first thought was......I KNEWWWWW ITTTTTT!  :silly: :frolic: :lovey:

She played it SO cool, but I just knew!!! My swap partner is the amazing Sunshine! :biggrin:
(who I'm sure wants to kill me for making her wait until this morning when she knew i had it last night :P but I was so exhausted I literally passed out after my friends left! XD So I waited until this morning because I needed to do this post right)

As soon as I saw that purple packing tape I squeed!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Open er up and yay!! Purple and pink wrappy goodness, and a lovely card from Sunshine!

Tissue paper was quickly destroyed by Sam  :lol: (ignore us talking about harry potter in the background XD)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151464379191510&set=vb.515631509&type=3&theater

The inside, WOWW!! :shocked:

The kitties each got a toy!! So thoughtful  :biggrin:

And they loved them!  :P (thank you to my lovely friend angela for endangering the safety of her hands lol)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151464383276510&set=vb.515631509&type=3&theater

Now onto the best part, the ponies!! :lovey:

First pony opened, Baby Flitter!!!! Just look at that adorable little face and walky pose!

Second pony opened, NO WAY!!! I couldn't believe it!!! STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL PEARLY BABY COTTON CANDY! :lovey: :heart: :heart: :heart: I put her on my list for giggles, but NEVER thought I'd actually get her!! :faint:

Glimmer Rarity! I love glimmer wings  ^.^

My FAVORITE pony ever, Diamond Rose!!  :biggrin:

And my FAVORITE G2, Ivy!!!! And DAT HAIR! I don't think I've ever felt anything so silky and perfect

Yet more G2's, Stardust and Moondust!!! Who are SO cute and are especially wonderful because I have them MOC, and my goal is to have all G2 babies MOC and loose, and now I have one set down! ^_____^

And last of the ponies, but certainly not least....a special box......

:shocked:!!!! :faint: a STUNNING custom Diamond Rose!!! My very first custom of her, and so beautiful. Those curls are absolutely to die for! :faint:

And hand molded wings too!!

The custom wasn't the only artwork, she also included this beautiful DR drawing, which is so amazing and hand colored!!

Extras!!!

Barbie puppy! :D He's so chubbs and cute!

Sparkly bracelet!  :hearts:

CHOCOLATE!! which did not melt btw! :P Mmm Milka, the best!

Hello kitty ^^

gahhh amazing vintage lps Mcdonalds pony!!! :heart: i LOVED these when I was little

Adorable owl lip balm!

really really yummy smelling candle! I love raspberry, how did you know! :P

And the best...Vintage puppy in my pocket!!!! :lovey: :frolic: :heart: I knew as soon as I pulled out the podium (which my friends made fun of me copiously for, "you know what it is from a plastic podium??" XD!) Ahhhhh they're so adorable and amazing and I love them!! :lovey:

Whew.....an hour later, here it all is!!

And the carnage

Wow I just......I really don't know what to say, what can accurately express the amount of gratitude I feel right now. I'm tearing up writing this, because I honestly think this is the most special and thoughtful box of gifts I have ever recieved in my whole life. Sunshine went so above and beyond and out of her way to make this box amazing that no matter how many swaps I do in the future I don't think any will ever come close to this. The perfect ponies, the beautiful custom and art, the perfectly thought out extras, the toys for my babies, all HAND MADE wrapping that was so beautiful....it was more than I could have ever hoped for. My friends watched me open everything, and they both agreed they need to give you a hug at the fair because you are the most amazing person ever Sunshine, and I'm inclined to agree!! I can't wait to meet you in person next week (eee!!) and thank you and give you the biggest most squeeshiest of hugs  :tackleglomp:

Thank you thank you, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! :hug: :hug: :hug: I really can't say it enough, I am so touched and ecstatic by these gifts.

:lovey: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 08:20:27 AM »
wow what a lovely swap box congratulations!!!!

I think your right Rhini no other swap will ever compare to this one, we've all spoken so much and had so much fun together in this swap and we are all getting amazing boxes. I'm gonna need therapy in a few weeks because i guarantee that when this swap is proper over i fall apart missing you all.

Baby Yoyo Reeses peanut butter is gorgeous i think if you had one slice choc spread and one peanut butter it would taste exactly like a peanut buttercup lucky for me Mike don't eat peanut butter so I can scoff it all up hahaha

Lemon drops body is in the pony spa and all my baits are decapitated ready for Mike to pull out the hair which he loves to do :) I've got the hair ready for one Peachy already it's a dusky pink kinda colour if i can whip up a similar colour for her hearts I'll change them to match too :) this is gonna be fun!
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
Omgomgomgossshhh I AM SO HAPPY YOU GOT IT!
Oh yeah, I totally tried to play it cool, you know me! :cool: :biggrin:

I actually was more worried yesterday, lol hoping nothing or no-one had tried to snag your box out of the office, as you mentioned it was there... hehe :hug: Then I got panicky, "OMG she opened it and hates it!" But then I settled down, lol. Realized that was silly unless I had sent you a box of nothing. ;)

I am like... beyond smiling right now, I am SO happy that you liked it! ...I went a bit nutso with the sparkles and bows, haha, when you've got a glue-gun in your hand sometimes it's hard to know when to stop! I am SO HAPPY the chocolate didn't melt, lol that was my worst nightmare... and that everything seemed to be in tact when it got to ya, luckily we don't live far from each other ;) I am just super excited that you love it!! Oh and BTW - funniest thing I learned from shopping your wishlist?
Puppy in my pocket is abbreviated PimP... :haha: It was an honor and pleasure being your partner! I had such fun shopping for you!

*Side note: Totally looking forward to seeing you at the fair!! :hug: ANDDD the STL Pony meet too right?!?*

I think my absolute favorite pictures are the carnage shots, I giggled, because I know my kitties will be the same way with a "new box!" especially when it has packing material and wrapping paper in it! :lol:

Baby Yoyo! Your box to Raven is GORGEOUS! That Mug is really amazing and the ponies look fantastic. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen a jar of Reese's peanut butter, omgosh. I could eat that with a SPOON!! The ponies look great and I really love that drawing you did! :heart: I think it's cute how the kitties are all getting gifts too, lol

I think definitely this swap will be one to "live up to" in the future - I don't know if another swap has even hit 111 pages in their "shopping" threads, lol - we seriously ROCK.

Drumroll *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Who'sssssss Next?!? :green:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline ravengusty

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 09:03:21 AM »
I used to have PimPs :lmao: my favorite was Dotty the liver spotted dalmatian and i used to collect the horses and the littlest pet shop horse in my youth haha

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 09:29:05 AM »
I have a big lure box filled with puppies and kitties from my childhood! They are the best! Wonderful, wonderful boxes Yo-Yo and Sunshine managed to put together.  :lovey: Can't wait to see some more arriving!

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Sokkis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 10:10:09 AM »
Oh Rhini, so lovely box! And cat photos are always adorable. :D

Offline court2882

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • I love pony armies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »
Rhini that is a great box,  Sunshine did an AMAZING JOB!   :cheer:

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
I totally shoulda joined this swap...it looks like so much fun!  You guys are getting such awesome boxes!  It's a lot of fun to sit back and watch the excitement and presents get opened!  It's like Christmas morning! :D

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
I totally shoulda joined this swap...it looks like so much fun!  You guys are getting such awesome boxes!  It's a lot of fun to sit back and watch the excitement and presents get opened!  It's like Christmas morning! :D
Aww you totally should have!! It is so much fun though, I can't wait for my partner to post all her pictures!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
Phew! Now that I'm back home, it's about time I sat down and read this thread, and what a thread! These boxes are gorgeous! Mine has arrived at the post office, I'll be picking it up as soon as I get back home from ballet.  How can I sleep now?

Yuitsu, I'm curious, what's that pink horse-shaped thing in the last picture?

Raven, that's one gorgeous CP Applejack, and the Rainbow Brite horse is my personal favourite. Not a Rainbow Brite person, I wasn't really aware that such plushies exist, but she's super cute! Sunshine, I don't think I've ever seen a jar of Reese's either.

Rhini, that box is just… wow. Sunshine drowned you in gifts! What is more, I just learned I had PimP as a kid :lmao:

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2013, 01:15:24 PM »
Oh my gosh Rhini what an amazing box!!!!!! sunshine you did such an amazing job!!

I have my brag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry for the delay, I came home got my box and then we got a wardrobe delivered (yes really) and the house was upside down as we tried to get it up the stairs :blink:

My amazing partner was Yuitsu :lovey: :lovey:

What an amazing box it is!!!!

Ok so open the box and what do I see??????????????

So much goodness awaits!!! I love the packaging material, it reminds me of the sea!

So I open my card first (love the design!!) and I am told this sausage dog (SAUSAGE DOG!!) is called Dave and is the guardian of the box......................did you make him???? He is to die for and I love sausage dogs!!!

look how pretty everything is wrapped!! :lol: - I forgot to take a pic of the contents of this parcel  :nuts: It is an amazing book filled with puppy pictures - cuteness overload!

Nummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love Oreos, the hubster and I have already demolished them  :blush: I love the Nemo pez dispenser, he is coming with me to work 2mrw!

Gorgeous stickers  :lovey:

Marine G3 goodness!! They are just perfect I love them so so much!!!!!!!!!

But thats not all, oh no!

Beachball!!!!!!!! :dropjaw: She is literally mint and has original curl, I am blown away

Is that all?? NOPE!!!

Bubblefish!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt such silky hair on any pony and she is just stunning, I cannot stop looking at her

But then there was one more parcel..............................

:faint: :faint: :faint: My first ever Monster High Doll!!! is she a CAM doll??? If so Lagoona Goyle has been born and I am blow away, she is just divine!!!!

Group shot!!!!!

Yuitsu i cannot thank you enough for such an amazing and generous box :cheer: :cheer: :cheer It has been like Christmas and I have got so many things off my wish list in one go! You got everything spot on and I love everything!! I have decided Dave shall be my travelling buddy and will join me at work 2mrw  :biggrin:

This swap has been amazing! I cannot wait to see everyone elses boxes!!!

Offline ravengusty

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2013, 01:53:16 PM »
wow Yuitsu did such a great job!!! Lots of boxes arriving can't wait for more brags

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2013, 03:51:49 PM »
Yay!! What a beautiful box Yuitsu made for you Yoyo! :cheer:

Those ponies look beautiful and all the extras are so awesome! :biggrin: That sausage dog is adorable to the max!

Hoorayyyy I love seeing all these brags!!

And Rhini - the first time I saw your brag thread I missed your videos, I watched them today! Such cute kitties!! :heart: :kitty:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »
Wowowowow solo many brags!
Amazing job Yuitsu, Babyyoyo, and Sunshine!! Your boxes are fantastic! I'm so so so amazed by how amazing everyone's box is! Holy macaroni pony!

Wheeee ! I keep refreshing tracking on my partners package cause I can't wait for it to get there yip yip yippeeee!

I'm gonna miss you all so much when this is over :(

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2013, 04:37:21 PM »
OMG! You guys are amazing you know that right? I am absolutely blown away by these boxes so far.

And you are not allowed to judge me for the fact you are making me cry with how happy I am everyone seems to have done such awesome jobs!

And just as a little note, a few people are shipping late so there could be a bit of a gap between boxes but lets hope we see more soon! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal