Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Looking to comission some ART badges!

(1/1)

Jinxxy:
Hello everyone!
So I am looking to commission some conbadges!

What's a conbadge you ask?
A conbadge is a smallish piece of artwork meant to be worn with a lanyard around your neck for ID purposes at conventions. I'd be wearing this to Rainfurrest2012 a furry convention while I was in fursuit!)
It would have a name (Jinxxy) and a drawing of the character. You can decorate with stickers or just your media of choice.. all up to you!

I would need you to either draw this in real media and mail it, or have a way to print this out and mail it to me if you choose to do it digitally (I have no printer!)

What I can offer: My art! See below.. I can draw anything you'd like.. The only things I won't draw are things I know I'm terrible at, such as cars/robots or anything mechanical.. Not so good at humans either.. >.>

Ponies! I have 12 years worth of MLP.. So send me your wishlists if you're looking for some more herd memebers!

$$-I have paypal. Send me your prices :D

Here are some references of my character (and some art examples)
As you might notice, I don't have a scanner :p

Jinxxy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

( a badge I made for myself)

(Jinxxy ponyfied!)

Character description:
Name: Jinxxy
Species: Jackal/hunting dog hybrid
Fur colour: Green, White, Black
Markings: a black stripe that goes from the top of her head, down her spine all the way to the tip of her tail, three black spots on either shoulder, black lighting bolt on either hip. Ears are black with white on the insides and black rims the backs have a spot and two half moon shapes. ear lobe area has a poof of black
Eyes: Blue
Extra: teeth slightly yellow right side fang always showing/larger than the other. has eyeliner type markings around eyes. ALL visible skin is blue! Including paw pads, inside of mouth, tongue, insides of ears etc
Accessories: Sometimes wears a pink bow at the base of her tail. Sometimes wears rainbow bracelets. Claws can be any colour. ALWAYS wears a black spiked collar with pink heart reading "Jinxxy"
Likes: Blood and gore! Rats! The lion king, My little pony, rave themes.

Shaiyeh:
I could if you're interested. There are mostly ponies in my dA, but I'd love to do something else for a change - http://shaiyeh.deviantart.com
Your character is gorgeous :'3

fingerpaints:
I could do you a pencil coloured badge :) I have done plenty of "con badge" type art in the past, however, I don't have any photos of any of them :( I do have some exapmles of my work however -

(Sirifthin's pony character (c)Sirithin)

(reddsetgogirls pony character (c)reddsetgogirl & neon princess (c)me)

(Ray of Sunshine (c)me)

If interested, flick me a PM and I will work something out with you :) I no longer collect ponies though.

Lina:
great character, good luck finding someone! i think you got some great offers already.

Jinxxy:
PMed you guys (but you already know that.. hehe)

Anyone else wish for a trade?.. I posted some ponies in the trade area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version