collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 91823 times)

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1095 on: May 22, 2015, 09:49:07 PM »
Now that I've been thinking about the finale, I agree with those who talked about someone picking up the dagger. I mean, it makes so much sense for Regina or Hook or Snow or Henry to just take it and keep Emma from doing bad stuff, but a little voice in the back of my head is saying "but it'll just go *POOF* like Emma within the first three seconds of Season 5!"

Kitsis and Horowitz must have waaaaay too much fun torturing us Oncers. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Storm.Runner for my avatar and SDS for my sig!
Painted LaceMelody RoseJuniper JoyStarlily

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 24, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
I'm sad Emma is in such danger and that she and Hook are separated.... but at least she dropped the dagger! That's a good start. Hook could like, keep it strapped to himself at all times. Then, Emma can't do anything bad, because Hook will be keeping her from betraying herself. I was all teary when she refused to let Regina lose her happy ending even one more time. She didn't hesitate; she cares about Regina and wants her to finally be happy. Plus.... Emma showed that she finally completely trusts her parents to not fail her. She asked them to save her from the darkness one more time. And with Henry as the Author, though he refuses to change things, at the very least, he must record things.... which means he will know where Emma ends up!

Actually, since Henry broke the pen he can't do much of anything as the new Author. The pen is how the Author's recorded the greatest stories and without it...they don't seem to be able to do much.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 24, 2015, 06:50:31 PM »
Finally got to watch the finale. No disappointment. I really enjoy ftl scenes, the time there could've been longer, felt quite rushed. Here's to hoping Rumple makes it! Now, to find Merlin. I wonder how long season 5 will focus on that...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 25, 2015, 11:12:01 AM »
Now, to find Merlin. I wonder how long season 5 will focus on that...

The OUAT Wikipedia page says that "[Season 5] will detail the characters' quest for the Sorcerer Merlin in order to free Emma from the powers of an ancient darkness and to defeat it once and for all before it destroys everything."

I have a feeling it might take a while...

Thanks to Storm.Runner for my avatar and SDS for my sig!
Painted LaceMelody RoseJuniper JoyStarlily

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #1099 on: July 20, 2015, 10:23:21 AM »
Has anyone seen the spoilers that show where Emma ends up? or how much she is feared? I guess she has a huge struggle a head of her.

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 22, 2015, 12:08:02 AM »
Where there is Merlin, there is Camelot with Arthur. Maybe Arthur can be the new savior to help save Emma.

I must have missed that part with Henry breaking the pen. I may have to rewatch that episode on Hulu, if it is still available.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 31, 2015, 05:59:05 PM »
I hear season 4 is on Netflix. Starting the countdown to season 5. Sept. 27th! So far the one commercial I've saw looks promising. In my living under a rock I have not saw Brave so if someone wants to humor me with a brief overview of the gist of the movie I'd appreciate it. :o)

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 31, 2015, 06:10:16 PM »
I'm looking forward to the new season.

Here is a brief description of what brave is about.

In the film, set in the Scottish Highlands during the Medieval period, a skilled archer named Merida defies an age-old custom, causing chaos in her kingdom and angering her mother, Elinor. After consulting a witch for help, Merida accidentally curses her mother and is forced to undo the spell herself before it is too late.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 31, 2015, 09:32:29 PM »
Why, is there news that Merida's in the next season?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #1104 on: September 01, 2015, 04:49:14 PM »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 01, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
Oooooooo, fun!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 01, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »
I hear season 4 is on Netflix. Starting the countdown to season 5. Sept. 27th! So far the one commercial I've saw looks promising. In my living under a rock I have not saw Brave so if someone wants to humor me with a brief overview of the gist of the movie I'd appreciate it. :o)

I love Brave. It is one of my favorite movies. She is the only princess, that I am aware of, who doesn't sing. She is so awesome and easy to relate to.

For those who have not seen the movie Brave and don't want any spoilers, don't read this. I found it and copied it, but added more to finish the story. Enjoy!

Spoiler
In a prologue, we see Lord Fergus and Lady Elinor in a forested area, celebrating the birthday of their young daughter, Merida. Though Elinor happily plays with Merida, she grows perturbed when Fergus gives the little girl her own bow and set of arrows.

As Merida tries to hit a target, one of the arrows sails off into the forest nearby. Merida runs off and retrieves it, but soon encounters a glowing blue will-o'-the-wisp. Going back to her parents, she tells what she saw, and her mother explains that they can lead a person to their destiny.

Suddenly, the mood is broken as an enormous black bear, Mordu, enters the camp grounds. Merida and her mother quickly take leave as Lord Fergus and his men fight against the bear.

Time passes, and we see that Lord Fergus has lost his leg to the bear. In the time that has passed, Lady Elinor has given birth to three mischievous triplets, Hamish, Hubert and Harris and Merida is now a teenager. While her mother wants her to be proper, Merida is more so intent on practicing archery, and journeying off in the forest.

One evening, a messenger brings word that the 3 neighboring clans have accepted the offer to fight for Merida's hand in marriage. Naturally, the young woman is not at all happy with this situation. Elinor explains to her daughter that the clans must be kept in harmony, or chaos may reign. She relates the story of how the clans were descended from four brothers, but one of them wanted more power than the others, and caused the balance of power to crumble. Even so, this does little to quell Merida's resentment of the betrothal.

The three clans soon arrive, and Lords MacGuffin, Macintosh, and Dingwall arrive with each of their sons. Per tradition, each of the first-born of the clans will fight in the event that the Princess chooses. This causes Merida to perk up, and she eagerly suggests archery.

When it comes to the sport, almost none of the sons are good at the sport, but everyone is shocked when Merida appears before everyone, claiming that since she's a first-born as well, she'll be 'fighting for her own hand.' Elinor demands Merida stop, but she defies her mother, and makes a bulls-eye on each of the targets.

Naturally, Elinor feels angry and humiliated at this, and both mother and daughter have a heated conversation in her room later on. Merida claims she does not want to be like her mother, and in anger, slashes a tapestry depicting the family, slicing a hole between her and her mother in the piece.

Upset by this as well, Elinor loses her temper, and throws Merida's bow in a fireplace nearby. Upset by this, Merida flees the castle. Unseen by Merida, her mother regrets what she has done a few moments later, and manages to retrieve the bow from the fire.

Merida flees to the forest on her horse, Angus, where she comes across a circle of stones, and a will-o'-the-wisps. Following it, she finds a small cottage inhabited by an old woman. The old woman claims she is just a wood carver, but Merida soon realizes she's actually a witch, when she notices an enchanted broom, and the woman's crow (which can talk!).

Merida eagerly asks for a spell to change her mother, but the witch refuses, claiming she did a spell once before, and regretted it. However, Merida gets her to reconsider when she agrees to purchase all her wood carvings with a silver necklace. The offer is too much to resist, and the witch brews a concoction that produces a small cake. Merida is instructed to give it to her mother, and she eagerly rushes off to do so.

Returning to the castle, King Fergus is doing his best to quell the Lords after the events of the tournament. Merida encounters her mother in the kitchen, and eagerly gives her the  cake, but after one tiny bite, Elinor starts to not feel well.

Merida leads her mother to her chambers. She keeps asking her mother how she feels about the marriage, but soon her happiness changes and turns to shock... when her mother turns into a black bear!

Knowing that King Fergus, the Bear King, will surely kill Elinor. Merida finds her mother in a room with her brothers rearranging the Kings animal trophies. She enlists the aid of her brothers to distract Fergus and the Lords, while she sneaks her mother out of the castle, and back into the forest. As an award for their help, Merida allows them to help themselves to anything in the kitchen. They eye the cake that Merida got from the witch.

The two manage to find the witch's cottage, but find it is now empty. A message is left for Merida telling her that the Witch has gone away until the next Spring, and that the spell will become permanent within 2 sunrises. However, if Merida wants to reverse the effects, she has heed some specific words, "Fate be changed, look inside. Mend the bond torn by pride." Merida is unsure just what this means, and the two sleep in the woods that evening, before having breakfast in the morning.

Merida manages to catch some fish for her mother, but when her mother demands more, Merida tells her mother she will need to catch them herself. The mother and daughter bond over this method, but when her mother wanders off into the woods, Merida chases after her. However, upon finding her, her mother suddenly attempts to attack Merida, before returning to normal. With less than 24 hours, it seems that if they do not find a way to reverse the spell, Elinor will lose her humanity, and become a bear forever!

As they wander in the woods, the two come across the will-o'-the-wisps again, and follow them. They are lead to a high mountain, and the ruins of a great castle. Inside, Merida finds a stone tablet depicting 4 men, with one of them separated from the group. Soon, Merida realizes that she is in the castle in the legend her mother told her about, and soon makes the connection:

The brother who attempted to seize power from his siblings went to the witch, and her spell turned him into a bear...powerful and stronger than his brothers, but he was unable to change back, and became a rampaging beast, the same one who took Lord Fergus' leg, Mordu.

Suddenly, Mordu, the bear emerges from the darkness and attempts to attack Merida. Elinor manages to save her daughter, and the two head back to the circle of stones. However, Merida is now sure what needs to be done. The witch's spell mentioned mending, and Merida feels that if she can mend the tapestry she cut the day before, her mother will be saved.

Merida and Elinor return back to the castle to get to the tapestry. Inside she tries to distract everyone inside the throne room so her mother can get past unnoticed.  She gives a speech to everyone narrating what her mother is miming her to say about she is breaking tradition on allowing their children to follow their own hearts and choose who to marry when the time is right for them. To live their life their way. The room empties out to celebrate, allowing Merida and Elinor to make their way upstairs to the chamber with the tapestry.

While Merida and her mother get to the tapestry, her mother starts acting like a bear again. She tries to get her to change back, but she couldn't. Fergus enters his chambers where he thinks Elinor is to tell her about Meridas speech to find the room a mess and Elinors dress ripped to shreds. He runs off looking for his wife, only to find Merdia in the tapestry room with a black bear. Not knowing it is his wife, he is ready to attack. Merida tries to tell him its her mother, but he won't let. Elinor fights back as a bear and accidentally scratches Merida. After she realizes what she did, she changed back, scared that she harmed her daughter. She escapes the castle before Fergus and the rest of the clans join to catch the bear. Merida is locked in the room with no way out to save her mom.

She continues to searche for a needle and thread for the tapestry. She calls out to her brothers for help. When they come into view, she sees that they have turned into three black bear cubs. They manage to get the key and unlock the door. Merida rips the tapestry down and storms out of the castle on her horse, Angus along with her brothers, while mending the tapestry.

Fergus and the three clans chase Elinor at the circle stones. They tie her up and just as Fergus is about to make his kill, Merida shoots an arrow at his sword as a warning. Telling him not to kill her mother. Thinking she is talking nonsense Fergus tries again, but Merida fights up with her own sword. Fergus is finally convince when three bear cubs climb over them and Merida refers to them as her brothers, then Mordu shows up. Fergus and the three clans attack the bear. Merida frees her mother, but Mordu turns to Merida. Unable to fight him, Elinor steps in to protect her daughter. Elinor and Mordu fight each other, while Mordu keep trying to go after Merida. On one last attempt to stop Mordu, Elinor beats him against one of the stones causing it to break and land on him.

After Mordu was crushed, the spirit of the prince from the story rose and nodded as a thank you for setting him free. Merida sees that the sun is starting to rise. She rushes to her mothers side and covers her with the tapestry, hoping she made it in time. After the sun rose, her mothers eyes turned all black like a bear. Merida was sad to see her mother not change back, she held her crying, apologizing for everything and how she just wanted her mom back. She was wrapped with two arms hugging her back, looking up to see her mother has been transformed back into a human. With glee Fergus ran to Elinor and scooped her up in his arms. The triplets too changed back into their naked human selves.

Merida and Elinor bond grew stronger having gone through what they did, that Elinor now accept Merida for who she is and she controls her fate.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #1107 on: September 07, 2015, 06:10:17 AM »
I just breezed through season 4 in like a week. I thought it was amazing as usual. Being a dragon lover, I loved the appearance of Maleficent and Lily in their dragon forms. Of course beforehand, I really loved the whole Frozen arc. My hours at work have changed so I might be able to watch season 5 when it's on TV. Does anyone know what day and time it comes on?

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 07, 2015, 07:14:13 AM »

I love Brave. It is one of my favorite movies. She is the only princess, that I am aware of, who doesn't sing. She is so awesome and easy to relate to.

For those who have not seen the movie Brave and don't want any spoilers, don't read this. I found it and copied it, but added more to finish the story. Enjoy!

Spoiler
In a prologue, we see Lord Fergus and Lady Elinor in a forested area, celebrating the birthday of their young daughter, Merida. Though Elinor happily plays with Merida, she grows perturbed when Fergus gives the little girl her own bow and set of arrows.

As Merida tries to hit a target, one of the arrows sails off into the forest nearby. Merida runs off and retrieves it, but soon encounters a glowing blue will-o'-the-wisp. Going back to her parents, she tells what she saw, and her mother explains that they can lead a person to their destiny.

Suddenly, the mood is broken as an enormous black bear, Mordu, enters the camp grounds. Merida and her mother quickly take leave as Lord Fergus and his men fight against the bear.

Time passes, and we see that Lord Fergus has lost his leg to the bear. In the time that has passed, Lady Elinor has given birth to three mischievous triplets, Hamish, Hubert and Harris and Merida is now a teenager. While her mother wants her to be proper, Merida is more so intent on practicing archery, and journeying off in the forest.

One evening, a messenger brings word that the 3 neighboring clans have accepted the offer to fight for Merida's hand in marriage. Naturally, the young woman is not at all happy with this situation. Elinor explains to her daughter that the clans must be kept in harmony, or chaos may reign. She relates the story of how the clans were descended from four brothers, but one of them wanted more power than the others, and caused the balance of power to crumble. Even so, this does little to quell Merida's resentment of the betrothal.

The three clans soon arrive, and Lords MacGuffin, Macintosh, and Dingwall arrive with each of their sons. Per tradition, each of the first-born of the clans will fight in the event that the Princess chooses. This causes Merida to perk up, and she eagerly suggests archery.

When it comes to the sport, almost none of the sons are good at the sport, but everyone is shocked when Merida appears before everyone, claiming that since she's a first-born as well, she'll be 'fighting for her own hand.' Elinor demands Merida stop, but she defies her mother, and makes a bulls-eye on each of the targets.

Naturally, Elinor feels angry and humiliated at this, and both mother and daughter have a heated conversation in her room later on. Merida claims she does not want to be like her mother, and in anger, slashes a tapestry depicting the family, slicing a hole between her and her mother in the piece.

Upset by this as well, Elinor loses her temper, and throws Merida's bow in a fireplace nearby. Upset by this, Merida flees the castle. Unseen by Merida, her mother regrets what she has done a few moments later, and manages to retrieve the bow from the fire.

Merida flees to the forest on her horse, Angus, where she comes across a circle of stones, and a will-o'-the-wisps. Following it, she finds a small cottage inhabited by an old woman. The old woman claims she is just a wood carver, but Merida soon realizes she's actually a witch, when she notices an enchanted broom, and the woman's crow (which can talk!).

Merida eagerly asks for a spell to change her mother, but the witch refuses, claiming she did a spell once before, and regretted it. However, Merida gets her to reconsider when she agrees to purchase all her wood carvings with a silver necklace. The offer is too much to resist, and the witch brews a concoction that produces a small cake. Merida is instructed to give it to her mother, and she eagerly rushes off to do so.

Returning to the castle, King Fergus is doing his best to quell the Lords after the events of the tournament. Merida encounters her mother in the kitchen, and eagerly gives her the  cake, but after one tiny bite, Elinor starts to not feel well.

Merida leads her mother to her chambers. She keeps asking her mother how she feels about the marriage, but soon her happiness changes and turns to shock... when her mother turns into a black bear!

Knowing that King Fergus, the Bear King, will surely kill Elinor. Merida finds her mother in a room with her brothers rearranging the Kings animal trophies. She enlists the aid of her brothers to distract Fergus and the Lords, while she sneaks her mother out of the castle, and back into the forest. As an award for their help, Merida allows them to help themselves to anything in the kitchen. They eye the cake that Merida got from the witch.

The two manage to find the witch's cottage, but find it is now empty. A message is left for Merida telling her that the Witch has gone away until the next Spring, and that the spell will become permanent within 2 sunrises. However, if Merida wants to reverse the effects, she has heed some specific words, "Fate be changed, look inside. Mend the bond torn by pride." Merida is unsure just what this means, and the two sleep in the woods that evening, before having breakfast in the morning.

Merida manages to catch some fish for her mother, but when her mother demands more, Merida tells her mother she will need to catch them herself. The mother and daughter bond over this method, but when her mother wanders off into the woods, Merida chases after her. However, upon finding her, her mother suddenly attempts to attack Merida, before returning to normal. With less than 24 hours, it seems that if they do not find a way to reverse the spell, Elinor will lose her humanity, and become a bear forever!

As they wander in the woods, the two come across the will-o'-the-wisps again, and follow them. They are lead to a high mountain, and the ruins of a great castle. Inside, Merida finds a stone tablet depicting 4 men, with one of them separated from the group. Soon, Merida realizes that she is in the castle in the legend her mother told her about, and soon makes the connection:

The brother who attempted to seize power from his siblings went to the witch, and her spell turned him into a bear...powerful and stronger than his brothers, but he was unable to change back, and became a rampaging beast, the same one who took Lord Fergus' leg, Mordu.

Suddenly, Mordu, the bear emerges from the darkness and attempts to attack Merida. Elinor manages to save her daughter, and the two head back to the circle of stones. However, Merida is now sure what needs to be done. The witch's spell mentioned mending, and Merida feels that if she can mend the tapestry she cut the day before, her mother will be saved.

Merida and Elinor return back to the castle to get to the tapestry. Inside she tries to distract everyone inside the throne room so her mother can get past unnoticed.  She gives a speech to everyone narrating what her mother is miming her to say about she is breaking tradition on allowing their children to follow their own hearts and choose who to marry when the time is right for them. To live their life their way. The room empties out to celebrate, allowing Merida and Elinor to make their way upstairs to the chamber with the tapestry.

While Merida and her mother get to the tapestry, her mother starts acting like a bear again. She tries to get her to change back, but she couldn't. Fergus enters his chambers where he thinks Elinor is to tell her about Meridas speech to find the room a mess and Elinors dress ripped to shreds. He runs off looking for his wife, only to find Merdia in the tapestry room with a black bear. Not knowing it is his wife, he is ready to attack. Merida tries to tell him its her mother, but he won't let. Elinor fights back as a bear and accidentally scratches Merida. After she realizes what she did, she changed back, scared that she harmed her daughter. She escapes the castle before Fergus and the rest of the clans join to catch the bear. Merida is locked in the room with no way out to save her mom.

She continues to searche for a needle and thread for the tapestry. She calls out to her brothers for help. When they come into view, she sees that they have turned into three black bear cubs. They manage to get the key and unlock the door. Merida rips the tapestry down and storms out of the castle on her horse, Angus along with her brothers, while mending the tapestry.

Fergus and the three clans chase Elinor at the circle stones. They tie her up and just as Fergus is about to make his kill, Merida shoots an arrow at his sword as a warning. Telling him not to kill her mother. Thinking she is talking nonsense Fergus tries again, but Merida fights up with her own sword. Fergus is finally convince when three bear cubs climb over them and Merida refers to them as her brothers, then Mordu shows up. Fergus and the three clans attack the bear. Merida frees her mother, but Mordu turns to Merida. Unable to fight him, Elinor steps in to protect her daughter. Elinor and Mordu fight each other, while Mordu keep trying to go after Merida. On one last attempt to stop Mordu, Elinor beats him against one of the stones causing it to break and land on him.

After Mordu was crushed, the spirit of the prince from the story rose and nodded as a thank you for setting him free. Merida sees that the sun is starting to rise. She rushes to her mothers side and covers her with the tapestry, hoping she made it in time. After the sun rose, her mothers eyes turned all black like a bear. Merida was sad to see her mother not change back, she held her crying, apologizing for everything and how she just wanted her mom back. She was wrapped with two arms hugging her back, looking up to see her mother has been transformed back into a human. With glee Fergus ran to Elinor and scooped her up in his arms. The triplets too changed back into their naked human selves.

Merida and Elinor bond grew stronger having gone through what they did, that Elinor now accept Merida for who she is and she controls her fate.
Thank you for the synaposis. :o) I know I'll find this season a bit easier to follow now. I was a bit lost with the Frozen story line-so I want to be prepared for how they might twist things around for season 5.
I still really miss the Huntsman...  Yup, I keep dreaming...
Here's to hoping for lots of sword fights and more flashbacks in ftl! woot woot.
I'm indifferent to how they've made Emma look, the few pics just weren't that great. At least Rumple was unique, he didn't look terrible, he embodied the magic, in both look and character (quirky, mischievous, intelligent) in the way that I don't know if they can pull off with Emma.

I just breezed through season 4 in like a week. I thought it was amazing as usual. Being a dragon lover, I loved the appearance of Maleficent and Lily in their dragon forms. Of course beforehand, I really loved the whole Frozen arc. My hours at work have changed so I might be able to watch season 5 when it's on TV. Does anyone know what day and time it comes on?
As far as I know still Sunday at 7 pm Central time.

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:18 PM »
Bum ba dum da bum. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. You went to the enchanted forest and you came back with no memory again? You're all going to get some weird magic disease from this if it keeps happening, I just know it! Props to the costume department, everyone looked so velvety and regal... On to next week...

G4 customs 4 sale

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal