collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brag and Hybrid pictures with possible trades and id help  (Read 377 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Brag and Hybrid pictures with possible trades and id help
« on: February 12, 2015, 01:28:42 AM »
so i finally got my dolls from Australia.
this auction. already ended
I've always been a big fan of kim possible, and two girls from witches have really great faces.
well. after searching, i knew it had to be this auction. and they finally made it. i paid 3 times for shipping than for the auction but it was worth it.

i knew none of them were articulated, but figured with my hybriding ways. (love hybriding dolls)
it was not a problem.
so on the hybrids!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

these aren't glamour shots of any sort, but i was too excited to wait.
the witch girl ended up on a fashionista barbie i got on clearance a little while ago. and the size fits quite well.
i didn't have any perfect skin tone matches for any of the girls, but some are closer than others.
Kim ended up on azone pure neemo doll. the skin tone is way off, but the clothes cover most, so i'm ok with it for now.
i really love the proportions though. think they look much better than some of the others i tried.

and well mulan.... well she was supposed to go on a eah doll, but the head kept wobbling. so i just kept trying dolls, and well this was the first one that fit.
thinking of cutting her hair and going with her solider look, but that's a little farther off project.
either way i'm pretty excited. i don't hate it so far, but i'm not in love with it either.

I'm still not sure if i'm keeping the other witch girl. i got the lot for the redhead, but if i can find a barbie fahsionista with a matching skin tone i'll probably keep her. so far none of mine match.
otherwise i'll be selling her.
oh and the pink haired girl will for sure be selling, but i'm not sure who she is?

jane something. might keep her clothes, but again depends.

looking for more of the azone pure neemo bodies.  would love to get the white skin tone and replace kim's body. anyway. just happy they got here safely.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Brag and Hybrid pictures with possible trades and id help
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 12:24:04 AM »
Congratulations on your new dollies! If you hadn't said they were hybrids, I wouldn't have guessed, the proportions all look really good!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal