collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 84744 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #660 on: October 22, 2014, 12:16:05 AM »
Oh good!  I panicked for you!  I was late finding it this time too! 

Thank you! I was major freaking out!! :faint: She's safely bought now though :)

Sprinkles, any luck????????
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #661 on: October 22, 2014, 12:16:13 AM »
I got them with my credit card UGH because paypal doesnt like to work! and for some reason, was anyone else's order $140!? I USED SHIP MAGIC! =( I now have a few cents leftover to last me until tomorrow.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 22, 2014, 12:20:26 AM »
With the $17 shipping with some cents it makes sense that the total was around $140 something, but the code should have taken care of that. I saw a lot of people on the FB page were having similar issues, so maybe it can't be applied to certain items?

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #663 on: October 22, 2014, 12:30:38 AM »
Ah ok, I just tried to 'pretend' to order another one, and the total came out to be like $169 so the free shipping code does work, the extra $$ was taxes! PHEW! And I was able to trasfer some of my PayPal funds over to my bank, so I feel better. Hey, at least I have her now! Someday in the future I  hope to obtain Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, and Mulan. I still wonder why paypal didnt work lol. I can relax now....
 ^^; :ack: :pizza: :toot:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:33:08 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 22, 2014, 12:34:26 AM »
Omg just reading this thread is so stressful haha! I hope you guys all got your dolls! Post pics of them when they arrive! :D
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #665 on: October 22, 2014, 12:37:22 AM »
Order confirmation received! YAY! I guess I can use this time to make room in my room for more dolls! I might even buy a new shelf when I get paid.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 22, 2014, 02:39:19 AM »
So glad you got her. Them.  I was thinking about you all morning hoping it went through.   They seem still up at least.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 22, 2014, 04:29:33 AM »
Congrats, Sprinkle and Rhini/Bowtie! Such beautiful Auroras!!!

My Maleficent arriiiived! :freak: She's totally perfect. Though I, too, am thinking to myself: "The next time I get paid, I better buy a new shelf..." need to shuffle things around to properly display Her Dark Majesty! Disney kind of took their sweet time in shipping her to me (and I now totally agree that they raised the price on these dolls for the shipping reason! Somehow that's even more devious than simple greed!), but she's here now and that's what matters.

Does anyone know where they usually put the Certificate of Authenticity? This is my first LE doll. :happy: I'm curious about her number, but I don't want to open her up if possible. Her gorgeous box is part of her charm. <3

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2014, 04:51:41 AM »
Does anyone know where they usually put the Certificate of Authenticity? This is my first LE doll. :happy: I'm curious about her number, but I don't want to open her up if possible. Her gorgeous box is part of her charm. <3
[/quote]

When you remove the first "layer" of the box and remove the plastic window, the certificate of authenticity should be on the "ground"- the base of the box :) I'd love to know what number you got!  :biggrin:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2014, 06:30:40 AM »
Congrats everyone who got their dolls! Phew! What a stressful night :lol: SprinkleCupcake, I'm SO glad you managed to work it out even though I'm baffled why Paypal wouldn't work! *kicks it* Glad you were able to transfer :) We'll have lots of pretty Aurora's to show off :biggrin:

Keelee, love to see pics!

Omg just reading this thread is so stressful haha! I hope you guys all got your dolls! Post pics of them when they arrive! :D

It's ever so stressful but fun at the same time :lol:
My Wish List

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 22, 2014, 06:34:59 AM »

It's ever so stressful but fun at the same time :lol:
[/quote]

I wish I could've gotten her... But I know shipping to Australia is something like $80+ :yikes:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 22, 2014, 06:57:26 AM »
You can easily remove the top layer, then the plastic layer, and find the certificate at the bottom between the base of the doll cardboard and the box card board.  Then you can put her all back together and no harm done.  Just be careful putting the plastic part back in place. 

Oh, or if you ordered her online her cart number on her shipper box will be the same as her actual doll number. 

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #672 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:23 AM »
Im so relieved we got these Aurora last night! Just woke up [bedhead] and read all these posts! We did it!!! Now to save up for the next LE dolls. What a fun year!! I have a feeling this was the last LE doll of the year, wow we had a ton this year didnt we? I only managed to get two but oh well. I hope everyone managed to get their order confirmations!!!

Marigold, I had no idea the shipper # is the same as the actual doll # on the certificate! So cool!

I hope my Mattel Giselle doll arrives soon from Russia, I just want her to get here already so I can take a zillion pictures of her. Same with Aurora/Phillip!!! Cant wait to see the cool designer bag!

Keelee I wanna know that # you got an I wanna see pics!!!!! :-)

Post Merge: October 22, 2014, 07:31:28 AM

Just saw that she is officially SOLD OUT on the US website. I looked at it myself! Comments on the FB page look like they sold out about an hour ago. Wow, she really lasted a long time!!! So my husband woke up and told me he's taking me to CiCi's for lunch since I was so bummed about the mall raffle yesterday he wanted to cheer me up. I told him I got her online last night and he said oh well, I guess we are still going out for lunch anyways to celebrate. Yaaaaay PIZZA TIME!
:pizza:
So I think with the 12" Designer dolls I will try to get them online-only as I have had amazing sucess and PLENTY of hours to get them online. However the 17" LE's Im going to the mall as soooon as I leave work at 7am to stand in line since they sell out super fast!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:34:20 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 22, 2014, 07:53:51 AM »
I think they are lasting longer now that people can't buy as many as they can manage.  A lot of people had their Cinderella orders cancelled because they were ordering more than one and Disney now has a system to make sure that you can only buy one doll per household/person.

I am glad for this!  Makes it way less stressful.  Although on the other hand I do feel for any families who wanted more than one, or for people who like to debox one.

karin_h

« Reply #674 on: October 22, 2014, 09:51:37 AM »
I'm so glad you were able to get her! One day I'll get Ariel <3
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:53:40 AM by karin_h »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal